Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (78263 Views)

Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by aminulive: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that 'work' has started towards the removal of President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 elections.

PoliticsNGR gathered that while speaking to members of his Coalition for Nigeria movement(CNM), Obasanjo pointed out that God who helped Nigeria against the government of late Sani Abacha will come to Nigeria's aid in 2019. He said;

"Some people believe that those that are in position, whether they are doing well or not, they must continue to be there. But when we say they must not only be there, they will want to fight back. They will hold many things to wreak havoc, but everybody must be prepared. It will not be easy to wrest powers from them. If you think it will be easy to liberate Nigeria, you are deceiving yourself.

But the God that did it yesterday will do it again today. Remember a particular leader who had a desire to transmit from military uniform to elected president. We had a situation that we had five political parties and the five parties nominated one person as candidate for presidency. If only his nuclear family had voted for him, he would have won.

But our God is wonderful. God laughed. Now, God is laughing. When the time came, God revealed that He’s God. He is the omnipotent, omnipresent and eternal, who can do all things and who can make all things possible. But if we are leaving things to God, we have to do our own side.

The work has started. Some people may be laughing at you and make jest of you, don’t be bothered with that. Listen, permanent voter’s cards (PVCs) are your instruments. If you have not collected yours, go and collect it.

If you are not yet registered, go and register. Let us tell them in all urban and rural areas that PVCs are what we will use. They are the key to open the doors. Don’t be afraid or be discouraged; they will try to intimidate you individually or collectively. For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-not-afraid-work-started-obasanjo-reveals-will-happen-buhari/

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by chinjo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't have any likings for Obasanjo at all. But on this, I support him 100%. Sending Buhari out of ASO rock is a clarion call which all well meaning Nigerians must obey.

518 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by jullary(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
idiot man.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
LIAR LIAR JOURNALISM
JUST CONFIRMED OBJ NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS

#PMB1523

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
LIAR LIAR JOURNALISM

JUST CONFIRMED OBJ NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS

#PMB1523

OBJ 's spokesman..... Sending Buhari back to Daura is a call to duty... A task that must be achieved by well meaning citizens..

305 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by deomelo: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD.....

These EVIL crooked, corrupt PDP clowns really think God is on their crooked and corrupt side..

#SAIBABA2019

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by deomelo: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

OBJ 's spokesman..... Sending Buhari back to Daura is a call to duty... A task that must be achieved by well meaning citizens..

What duty is that?

ipob duty?

grin grin grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by ibrahimsalam: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
we cannot wait to vote this failed government out .

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by AroOkigbo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is called Operation BACK TO DAURA!
Every reasonable, sensible and well meaning Nigerian is involved.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by inoki247: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dont worry ur Frame iz loading.. u ar still talking abi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
President Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by figure007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enough of all these dramas... All our leaders both past, present are total failure... The only man that I believe would have helped this nation a bit was yaradua but didn't last... I could see some senses in that man but all these ones shouting about have all failed us... I don't even bother about them again... Na make God help us individually. Though I won't stop praying for the nation but hey youths hustle legitimately for yourself and pray along.... God bless all we youths in Jesus name

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Umartins1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
SMD... Shake my ****
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Reelectbuhari: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
None of my business

they should suffer the consequences of their 2015 allegiance to the caliphate.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Gangster1ms: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rubbish
Buhari must win!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by agwom(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good bye baba buhari

17 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by NothingDoMe: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
agwom:
Good bye baba buhari
Supported

17 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by veacea: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
SMH

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by wellmax(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
OBJ grip of Nigeria politics will fail this time around

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by edwardACTIVIST: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Types of people supporting Buhari
1. Those that have people directly in this administration
2. Those who are fighting to have someone in this administration
3 Those who are happy with the death rate
4. Those who hate GEJ for where he comes from
5. Those who sniff soak away pit after an okada business
6. Illiterates who do not understand what development means
7. Those who want to make money from APC campaign

True Nigerians are going through hell, life is difficult in Nigeria
This government has failed
It shouldn't be OBJ but youths that should cry out for immediate revolution.

For blind judges: before you quote me, i served in the last administration as a deputy director of my department, i am a serving in this administration as a director but hear this truth

This administration does not have a clear agenda for development and are not ready to receive advise in that regard.

59 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
useless old coward,, hypocrite,, you and who will remove the dullard, you said he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, you rather go to jail under buhari than to see Jonathan go beyond may 2019... you are on your own sir

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phew I tire for this country tbh.. New president tends to be worse than his predecessors! Some powerful hands will always frustrate the leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Randy100: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preserve Nigeria by voting out Buhari. Say No to a well known tribalist. Say no to a well known corrupt man. Say no to poverty. Say no to evil. #BUHARITODAURA#

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by RAFIC(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
And the same persons that sang OBJ's praises now flog him with the same stick they flogged Jonathan cos he's no longer on their side. OBJ is a crook and has always been one. It's just sad that we love him when he supports our preferences, and only call him out when he doesn't. Naija ain't going forward at all, until we the masses stop playing politics of sentiments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by lawalosky(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
plz who is obasanjo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by tomakint: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me." - Obj

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Reelmii: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
so OBJ is no longer enjoying the change...... interesting

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by BafanaBafana: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Obj, a sitting president who built a private university. Who does that?
See how OBJ has suddenly become small before Buhari.
Integrity is attractive. Corruption stinks.

Sai Baba till 2023. When he is done, Osibanjo will continue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Metuh: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cow president

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.