Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) (44918 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
BiggyB242:

At least he was wise enough to open the shop in his name not giving the gf the money. Na so she for carry everything move. Then the ladies will be like "leave everything for God to judge"

Boys when getting anything for your gf out of love, if is something you can do in your name please do. Always make sacrifice you wouldn't regret if the relationship goes sour. #sharpUp

My mumu frnd did something similar without even telling us. He later lost his job and tried to collect the shop from her so he can staet up his life but the case was dismissed at court coz the shop and everything was in her name not his.

3 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
umm actually they do. did you see my Happy Birthday thread?
mention me when you post your birthday thread and we see how many pages you'll get!!
Boy my birthday it's gon shut down this forum cause I am the queen of NAIRALAND and all you guys lives revolves around my bum bum go deal with it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
When u give sm1 more than dey mentally deserve the outcome can only be to abuse the privilege

Don't just meet a gal and because she's fine buy her things, does she have sense?

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy my birthday it's gon shut down this forum cause I am the queen of NAIRALAND and all you guys lives revolves around my bum bum go deal with it cheesy cheesy
go deal with what? a future fantasy? i deal in reality. whats your birthday date so i can diarize it.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2018
It's better than killing her or pouring acid on her face.

The lesson here is that if relationships don't work out for whatever reason, it is ok to end it and walk away,

There's always one person somewhere who'll love you unconditionally, no matter what.

Just gotta keep looking.

2 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you asking for my birthday date ? so you can ruin my precious moments just the way you ruin your future.....oponu
just post your birthdate and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by chizagi: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2018
LivingFree:
Love can't be bought
story, with all these gals moving around with a price tag on there fore head.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by ddeola: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Dis gals no dey hear word. How many "something" you wan do at the same time. I hope the other guy will show some seriousness and not just for the *** or else, na she lose

But if she's dedicated to her career, she will make it on her own

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just post your birthdate and stop making noise
Why are you asking me..... do I look like your mate ? once you're done smoking that blunt lemme know

2 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2018
If you like give her all the money in this world, if you don't bang her very well. You are wasting your time . Sooner or later she will cheat on you !.

Its difficult to comprehend but this is the Truth !

2 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you asking me..... do I look like your mate ? once you're done smoking that blunt lemme know
more noise. post you birthdate so we can see whether or not your birthday will shut NL down. you said so yourself. dont be chicken now.

3 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Wrong perception about poor people is that, cheating is avoidable in riches. Not knowing in the midst of wealth, cheating still abound.

3 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by hayotundeh: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmn....serwa of #YOLO....brah Charles don teach u

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
more noise. post you birthdate so we can see whether or not your birthday will shut NL down. you said so yourself. dont be chicken now.
Those Blunt are a little bit high

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
comshots:
Next time,open a shop for your wife not your girlfriend who may jilt you at any fc.uking time.
Fcu.k love when the ship's are down.
chips

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by PrinceKeny: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:
You want to carry zenith bank's official car along after you have decided to resign to go work for GTB....

I mean.......I'm not understanding.....

That's how my brother gave a chic engagement ring, later u said u are not doing again...return the ring naaa. U refused...

u want to wear double engagement ring??..

after all..another man will give u another ring...

I'm not always understanding women...

Lol

She don sell am, If the ring dey inferior she for return am.......

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Kamusty(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2018
na serwa B dis naw for yolo dat girl dat sells bread hmmmmmmm watin eye no go cccc[center][/center]
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Thegeneralqueen and preshy ur comment is needed herecheesy
Your comments are
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Your comments mostly reeks of ignorance. And when all fails and you are called out, you resort to useless memes that have no bearing to the topic being discussed.

If she could open one, why didn't she do it to begin with? Which level? Sleeping with the highest bidder is the level?

I don't blame her. I blame the man who couldn't see a broke ass prostitute, masquerading as an actress from a mile away.

Na biacan make you type all this one? LOL.
How do you people even take her this serious... cheesy

It is very obvious who erred in this story. The guy did the right thing. If the girl was that hardworking, she should have set up one for herself. Shebi na actress she be?

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy go hide your head in shame you've been casted kikikikikiki

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Closing down the supermarket doesn't change anything she can still open another one if she wants to so it's a win win for her cheesy

how do you expect an actress to come worship you down your feet simply because you opened a small shop for her like WTF is wrong with you don't you know you guys aren't on the same level....she's doing you a favour by dating you do you know what it takes to date an actress ?

she should count herself lucky she didn't end up with this beast disguise as boyfriend...... he would have killed her if given an opportunity smiley

Oloshooooooo you bold supporting her cause that's what you do... Don't go hustle and become and independent woman. Keep jumping from dick to dick... Very soon you'll get an advanced certificate for comparing dick...... Big or small..

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Those Blunt are a little bit high
birthday date auntie.
no excuses na!!
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Not necessarily sex. I think it has to do with social status. Women in entertainment or showbiz want men who're also famous. They don't want "background" husband or boyfriend once they feel they have arrived.

It's this same issue that affects the Tiwas, the Yemi Alades, the Chika Ikes, the Ini Edos and the rest of them in Nollywood who left their less famous husbands or boyfriends; that is men that may have some money but are not famous.

The lack of popularity of the men in these women's lives causes social discontentment, resulting in them looking elsewhere for it.

Duru009:
If you like give her all the money in this world, if you don't bang her very well. You are wasting your time . Sooner or later she will cheat on you !.

Its difficult to comprehend but this is the Truth !
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow!
Are you Seun's new wife? undecided
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
birthday date auntie. no excuses na!!
So you wants to buy me a range rovers on my birthday

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by justice212: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2018
My stands still remain what do girls really want?
Please i need an answer
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you ranting like someone sucked your dick out with a straw......

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
you don't have 200k deal with it

who is this one? big hide make we seek you.we have noticed you oya go take sit thankio
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2018
comshots:
Next time,open a shop for your wife not your girlfriend who may jilt you at any fc.uking time.
Fcu.k love when the ship's are down.

He wanna make her as wife na
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you wants to buy me a range rovers on my birthday
birthday date auntie.
no need for never-ending stories
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Hisduchess:

who is this one? big hide make we seek you.we have noticed you oya go take sit thankio
shhh you still don't have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanyeri Buys Car For His Wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja (Photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Petting Cheetahs At Zebula Golf Estate In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.