Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. (80950 Views)

Maduka Okoye : Continue As Nigeria's Goalkeeper? / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by KevinDein: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Losers find it difficult to believe one can be young and successful. They tell themselves that to sleep well at night.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by BabaO2: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
KevMitnick:
Dude looks pretty young.
Then or at that time
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Lomprico2: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Him just get strong face. But he is not 19 though.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just show us his original WAEC certificate, the date of birth is normally clearly indicated there.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by thorpido(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
I think he just matured fast facially.I really think he is young.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by princepee: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
The bobo face strong gan!
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by ifymadu: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
The useless haircut they put on no de help matters too.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by phreakabit(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
WOW!
He is definitely not 19, but he isn't older than 26 tops.
The fact that he still grew taller, shows that his growth plate were still recently very active!
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Yeah... ONLY HIM found a way. Because he is Hawking, Einstein and Houdini rolled into one.

Numero uno, It's Hawkings with an S, and not hawking, you make it sound like selling moi-moi at onitsha main market.

Secondly, can you confidently account for the fact that a man who claims to be 19, supposedly celebrated his 17yo son's birthday, its either that we are serving a God of incomprehensible phenomena or we are seeing a white lie.

Umu-chineke, open your eyes. And BTW, I'm not concluding anything here ohh. Read my earlier comment.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by stagger: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

I have shown evidence both scientific and otherwise.

You just made a blank statement.. How is he 25?

Please just leave that fool. He is like typical Nigerians...they just talk anyhow without backing up what they say with facts.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by tbaba1234: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

Secondly, can you confidently account for the fact that a man who claims to be 19, supposedly celebrated his 17yo son's birthday, its either that we are serving a God of incomprehensible phenomena or we are seeing a white lie.

Umu-chineke, open your eyes. And BTW, I'm not concluding anything here ohh. Read my earlier comment.

He has no 17 year old son. That is absolute falsehood that this thread was designed to debunk.

13 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by kurt09(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
are u being sarcastic Ur even exposing him the more. He could be sued for age falsification with all these facts. He was in Ss2 when aspire took him to qatar in 2013. D average age of an SS2 student in his area would be 16-17 .
You're a liar. I was 14 years old when I was in SS2.

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by 9jaArea: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
madridguy:
This is serious. How come the guy aged so fast.

As a goalkeeper he needed a big stature, his trainers must have drilled him to achieve that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
That is the problem with you fellas. That information is as false as a false 9 in Football. cheesy

And yes, I know it is Stephen Hawkings. Was typed in a rush to address your obvious doubts which are founded on the information you call facts. That is being quite the gullible one mister. wink

EmekusTHEgreat:

Numero uno, It's Hawkings with an S, and not hawking, you make it sound like selling moi-moi at onitsha main market.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by hidhrhis(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ndonu101:
The way people are treating this guy offends me a lot

If you were not there the day his mother gave birth to him you really have no empirical evidence to question his age!

You may be 30yr old and still getting fed by your mother but please don’t put other people down who have gone out there in the world to fight for their survival at a very young age!

Most importantly this is the senior World Cup! Whether Uzoho is 19 or 90 gives Nigeria no unique advantage whatsoever. So let this silly debate just stop!

Look at Tyson Fury, he looks 45 but he is 29

Look at Reuben Loftus-Cheek, he looks 32 but he is 23

So a man’s age is not what you think it is. It is what his mother told him it is.
my mother told me I'm 21 but I look 30
what should I do
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
kurt09:
You're a liar. I was 14 years old when I was in SS2.
well i served in the state he schooled. Dey were a bit older
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by mustafa006: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
I stand my ground, this guy is older than 19 take it or live it

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
KevMitnick:
Dude looks pretty young.

You now realise??
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Evangkatsoulis: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
You are welcome. I must also add that there are certain conditions that can also make a youngster look older than he looks although this may not necesaarily apply to Uzoho's. But this is just to address other people out there who may be facing the stigma of lying about their age.

These conditions are Lipodystrophy and then Progeria. A few more may exist.

Come, you be doctor?
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by realbaybe: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
He is over 25 biko. He was my younger sister's classmate in primary school and my sis is 27.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
MIND YOU THIS IS FOOTBALL NOT HANDBALL. HE LACKS EXPERIENCE AS FAR AS WORLD CUP IS CONSIGN
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by donbenie(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Dude isn't anything less than 25. No be today people dey bypass MRI Test abeg.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
So how MANY MRI tests have you witnessed to reach your INFORMED conclusion? Abi na you dey conduct am?
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Evangkatsoulis: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
are u being sarcastic Ur even exposing him the more. He could be sued for age falsification with all these facts. He was in Ss2 when aspire took him to qatar in 2013. D average age of an SS2 student in his area would be 16-17 .

Nope, average age of ss2 student is 15.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
I know his uncle.
The guy just have big body and looks older.

Nigerians like accusing people of been older than their age simply because they are losers. They like to console themselves for failing in life.

When mikel who's mom sold akara at busa buji featured at u17 many years ago, people said he was over 30.its almost 15 years now, mikel whom they said is Older than their fathers is still young and playing.

17 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by eitsei(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
realbaybe:
He is over 25 biko. He was my younger sister's classmate in primary school and my sis is 27.
liar!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Akinpelumusibau: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
realbaybe:

Bro i support U joor

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by joey150(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
So much pesimissim in Africa.. said it several times.

Someone cooked up a stupid story about the guy wishing his 17 year old son Happy birthday. Does that make any sense?

Are we quick to throw common sense to the wind because of jokes and fun?

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by eitsei(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Malcolm101:
I know his uncle.
The guy just have big body and looks older.

Nigerians like accusing people of been older than their age simply because they are losers. They like to console themselves for failing in life.

When mikel who's mom sold akara at busa buji featured at u17 many years ago, people said he was over 30.its almost 15 years now, mikel whom they said is Older than their fathers is still young and playing.
don't mind them jare... People gonna always hate especially when you are successful and this is common with Nigerians, they are not always happy with someone's success they must sha always want to bring them down... Mikel and psquare went to the same school and he was their junior and psquare are not 40 yet and how many 40 year olds do we know that can run on a pitch for 90 minutes not to talk of doing it regularly as a professional.
romelu lukaku is 24, look at how big and matured he is for a 24 year old

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

That is the problem with you fellas. That information is as false as a false 9 in Football. cheesy

And yes, I know it is Stephen Hawkings. Was typed in rush to address your obvious doubts which are founded on the information you calm facts. That is being quite the gullible one mister. wink

Dude, I guess you meant to say CLAIM and not CALM. Unless if you agree that your entire semantic was wrong

Down to business.

Since we last spoke, I've taken it upon myself to do what I call a quick internet investigation about this nig, and I can in firm but not undaunted certainty say that he ain't 19.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by tbaba1234: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Uzoho

This is not too long ago in Aspire Academy... look at the difference in stature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Bundaweber: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:

I was 13 yes and some few months when I was in ss2 and had classmates who were younger than me and more developed physically. I even had a senior in ss3 who was about 5months my junior in age.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
It was already corrected before your mention mister. Doesn't change the fact that you are bloody gullible. Uzoho is a young man and has no son. Period.

As for errors, here is a piece of your own medicine found in your post (nig for nigga, in firm for what? Lol... Certainty or certainly... Man, your sentences need a lobotomy). But such happens to every one who types fast or tries to do so. So stop trying to form smart, quit the silly word plays and admit your failed gullibility. Ciao. wink

EmekusTHEgreat:

Dude, I guess you meant to say CLAIM and not CALM. Unless if you agree that your entire semantics was wrong

Down to business.

Since we last spoke, I've taken it upon myself to do what I call a quick internet investigation about this nig, and I can in firm but not undaunted certainty say that he ain't 19.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / NBA Season 2010/11 / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.