Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. (80975 Views)

Maduka Okoye : Continue As Nigeria's Goalkeeper? / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by CDCEO001: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
I believe it!
Some people age so quickly.
My 3rd and 4th lil brothers look older than I am. Some people even thing I am their junior.
The 3rd one has started growing grey hair already.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by patrick2015: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
This guy isn't 19 years. If you're arguing based on the MRI test, then the test is faulty. This guy's younger sister just passed out from NYSC in April in Kano. Now tell me how old she should be. Could drop her pictures but it's unnecessary. Don't say what you're not sure of.

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Madam Dominique please, abeg, ejoor... Biko come and move this thread to FP so as to inform Nigerians about our young goalie, Francis Odinaka Uzoho. He was a member of the 2013 Class of Nigeria's U-17 Golden Eaglets.
The extent to which most bloggers and some heartless Nigerians have gone to rubbish this Kid's profile is not funny.

I don't know why Most Nigerians are like this.

When FG begin to unleash the Tanzania style on them they will start crying foul..
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by desire222(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
are u being sarcastic Ur even exposing him the more. He could be sued for age falsification with all these facts. He was in Ss2 when aspire took him to qatar in 2013. D average age of an SS2 student in his area would be 16-17 .
Not so sir, my nephew is 14, and he is in SS2 already.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

He was 15 in 2013. All of my siblings were 15 or younger in SS2. My immediate younger sister was 14 in SS2. I was 16 in SS2 and i was older than many in my class.

There is no evidence of age cheating.

I am simply placing a ceiling on his age. He is certainly a young lad.
Generation Z. Smh

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by lordgolden1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
uzoho was my senior in secondary school by 2classes.. I'm 28 already, so do the maths

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm in the medical and science research line but they are not my only niches.

Evangkatsoulis:

Come, you be doctor?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
lordgolden1:
uzoho was my senior in secondary school by 2classes.. I'm 28 already, so do the maths

You should be given the no.7 Jersey for LIARS UTD FC. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by onadana: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
madridguy:
This is serious. How come the guy aged so fast.

I tire ooo
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
patrick2015:

This guy isn't 19 years. If you're arguing based on the MRI test, then the test is faulty. This guy's younger sister just passed out from NYSC in April in Kano. Now tell me how old she should be. Could drop her pictures but it's unnecessary. Don't say what you're not sure of.

You can take no.3 for LIARS UTD FC.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by prettyrits: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This guy nose naa adult nose oh

He's at least 25yrs

Make them look e scrotum sac , by the size de wud know embarassed
Hilarious !
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by israelmao(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Ndonu101 post=68631545]The way people are treating this guy offends me a lot

If you were not there the day his mother gave birth to him you really have no empirical evidence to question his age!

You may be 30yr old and still getting fed by your mother but please don’t put other people down who have gone out there in the world to fight for their survival at a very young age!

Most importantly this is the senior World Cup! Whether Uzoho is 19 or 90 gives Nigeria no unique advantage whatsoever. So let this silly debate just stop!

Look at Tyson Fury, he looks 45 but he is 29

Look at Reuben Loftus-Cheek, he looks 32 but he is 23

So a man’s age is not what you think it is. It is what his mother told him it is. [/quote

May those people share paternity with him.What the fuss about someone's age?Some people look younger than their age while some look older than their age.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
realbaybe:
He is over 25 biko. He was my younger sister's classmate in primary school and my sis is 27.

Chaaaiii.... You can manage the no.8 jersey for LIARS UTD FC. You will be their support striker.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by xtervaganza(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Leave the guy alone and allow him to lie in peace.

He won't be the 1st or last to falsify his age.

Nobody knows his real age but I'm sure he's not as old as not people here think.and he's definitely not 19
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by bendovex: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's correct. Uzoho was in jss 2 as at 2006 when I left secondary school. I was 4 years ahead of him in school at BSS New Owerri. That's why I always laugh when people say those things about the lad.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by kenex4ever(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Madam Dominique please, abeg, ejoor... Biko come and move this thread to FP so as to inform Nigerians about our young goalie, Francis Odinaka Uzoho. He was a member of the 2013 Class of Nigeria's U-17 Golden Eaglets.
The extent to which most bloggers and some heartless Nigerians have gone to rubbish this Kid's profile is not funny.

Exactly

The got to d extent that I'm searching for his pix at aspire academy 2013 to prove he is young. Thank God this OP did it.

Nigerians can bring down their own.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Shakitibob0: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Are you taking the Nigerian bloggers serious? They are the most confused and jobless people on earth...
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by kenex4ever(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
patrick2015:

just STFU! Can't you see his pictures above with alampasu and co. He is young.

That's how you people talked about iheanacho before someone brought his pictures at under17 few years ago.
Some grow fast, especially a 6foot 5inches person like him.

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by benswagtt(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
hidhrhis:

my mother told me I'm 21 but I look 30
what should I do
Lolzzzs, same here bro! many people don swear concerning my age say I pass am, if swear dey work like that, dem 4 don die.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by imstrong1: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
lilbest4:
Frankly, this guy looks better without smiling
grin ah beg free my guy.... una no go kill person with laugh grin
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by lexzyy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
It was already corrected before your mention mister. Doesn't change the fact that you are bloody gullible. Uzoho is a young man and has no son. Period.

As for errors, here is a piece of your own medicine found in your post (nig for nigga, in firm for what? Lol... Certainty or certainly... Man, your sentences need a lobotomy). But such happens to every one who types fast or tries to do so. So stop trying to form smart, quit the silly word plays and admit your failed gullibility. Ciao. wink

Bro u sef get time dey quote dis idiot o

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by imperiouxx(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
If MRI says his epiphyseal plate hasn't yet completely fused, no one can prove it wrong.

So, he's within the age range as determined by MRI.

Period!

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by supereagle(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
are u being sarcastic Ur even exposing him the more. He could be sued for age falsification with all these facts. He was in Ss2 when aspire took him to qatar in 2013. D average age of an SS2 student in his area would be 16-17 .

!6-17 should be in SS3.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by derrydinny: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

I have shown evidence both scientific and otherwise.

You just made a blank statement.. How is he 25?
did you see the result of the mri scan? aspire is a rich academy, they can pay to bypass it
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by NewKAG: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

Numero uno, It's Hawkings with an S, and not hawking, you make it sound like selling moi-moi at onitsha main market.

Secondly, can you confidently account for the fact that a man who claims to be 19, supposedly celebrated his 17yo son's birthday, its either that we are serving a God of incomprehensible phenomena or we are seeing a white lie.

Umu-chineke, open your eyes. And BTW, I'm not concluding anything here ohh. Read my earlier comment.

TheSuperNerd:
That is the problem with you fellas. That information is as false as a false 9 in Football. cheesy

And yes, I know it is Stephen Hawkings. Was typed in a rush to address your obvious doubts which are founded on the information you call facts. That is being quite the gullible one mister. wink

Actually, it's "Hawking" without an "S". @TheSuperNerd you got it right the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wow.... Thank you. I just checked it now again because of your post. Truth is I have always spelt it in other cases as Stephen Hawkings. But somehow, I left out the "S" this time. Lol... Well, won't forget it this time. Gracias. Don't mind that guy just trying to save face. wink It is funny really.

NewKAG:

Actually, it's "Hawking" without an "S". @TheSuperNerd you got it right the first time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by tbaba1234: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
derrydinny:
did you see the result of the mri scan? aspire is a rich academy, they can pay to bypass it

It was a mandatory test by FIFA. Only those who passed could have played in the competition.

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by amodu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luminee:

You read my mind
When did your mind turn to a book
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by ikorodureporta: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Me na victor moses age i dey thnk since as him dey fall anyhow.....dat guy don pass 40
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oh, we have heard grin
He's 12 years old.
Re: Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. by ogakizito(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:

my kid brother is 13 in SS2.
he had double promotions cos he's been doing fine with studies.

Guess what? He's going to play football professionally too

chill man, don't ever think you know anything completely about anyone unless they told you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / NBA Season 2010/11 / 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.