Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (3653 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / 7 Benefits Of Building Niche Blogs / Ready Made Niche Blogs With Private Label Rights For 1k Naira Each !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by MissBorn(f): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
What do you have to say about Multi-niche websites?

Website that will discuss on Various, inter-related topics like :

Business
Entertainment
Sports
Finance
Social Media
Education
Tech
....and lot's more.

I want answers to be focused on the following :

SEO
Make Money
Blog Traffic
...and others.

Before you conclude, also note that, there are numerous successful multi-niche websites.

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
lol
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by MissBorn(f): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol
What's funny undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
MissBorn:
What's funny undecided

Means I can't laugh again? Perfect. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Recruitmentform: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Can u write on all those stuff with out copy nd paste?

Chose one niche and start from there....
Google hates duplicated content on their database...

If u copy from other blog, they won't rank u or ignor u

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by MissBorn(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Recruitmentform:

Google hates duplicated content on their database...

Forget SEO.

There are successful c&p bloggers. Remember SEO is just an alternative to blog traffic.

One can engage in extensive promotion and
make a name without SEO.

Better still, can even hire writers and still be stable in SEO.

Multi niche is good, so as single niche.
It all depends who is handling and not the platform itself.

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Silvermoney: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Nothing wrong with multi niche blogging if you ask me. Everything boils down to good content. A good, seo optimised super article on a multi niche site would still rank higher in search engines than a less quality article on a niche site.

Naij is a multi niche site and yet it's the most profitable in Nigeria. Same applies to Marshable.com, one of the biggest blogs in the world.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Recruitmentform: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Silvermoney:
Nothing wrong with multi niche blogging if you ask me. Everything boils down to good content. A good, seo optimised super article on a multi niche site would still rank higher in search engines than a less quality article on a niche site.

Naij is a multi niche site and yet it's the most profitable in Nigeria. Same applies to Marshable.com, one of the biggest blogs in the world.
Hope you know naij is not a one man's blog? It has staffs writting her content.

While the above which I no don't have the financial power at a start.

Opp I can still help you set up a blog that automatically copied from several niches and blogs with out you stressing your self.
But for sure it won't rank well... Google policy has changed over the years

Forget about SEO? unless you have other means to drive traffic to your blog then fine.

Remember adsense hates Facebook traffic, if your traffic from facebook is above 50% or more they can disable your ads.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by AfraTales(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
ty
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by AfraTales(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
ury
io,
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by canalily(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Please post drama from NASS and stop all these blog. We want to read audio drama joor
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by funnynation(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Am learning because am going into blogging next month. I will need good website designer and somebody that will put me through
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by RealNaijaQuin: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
I have a successful multi-niche website and I must tell you that it is an awesome niche...
- You never lack contents
- You write with trends
- You accept all guest posts
- You accept all sponsored posts
- Ads will never be a problem
- You write with demand,so traffic will never be an issue

Meanwhile,
Please apply for this art competition now before the deadline!
Over N500,000 to be won
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Seofingers(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
MissBorn:
What do you have to say about Multi-niche websites?

Website that will discuss on Various, inter-related topics like :

Business
Entertainment
Sports
Finance
Social Media
Education
Tech
....and lot's more.

I want answers to be focused on the following :

SEO
Make Money
Blog Traffic
...and others.

Before you conclude, also note that, there are numerous successful multi-niche websites.

Let's go!

You can read through this article to get a deep insight into why having a niche blog will help your blogging career and other important that will help you kick-off smoothly.

source: www.seofingers.com/blogging-ideas
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Wikinaija(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
funnynation:
Am learning because am going into blogging next month. I will need good website designer and somebody that will put me through

Call +22960666283

Or

WhatsApp +2349021948292
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2018
So long as it is paying. LIB is multi niche
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Chibuzoc(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2018
If you're still finding it hard to choose a niche then multi-niche is the only way till you finds a niche that fits you...

I run a multi-niche ecommerce store [url]10kbelow.com[/url]
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Innov8ve1: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Recruitmgswentform:

Google hates duplicated www.naijadailyfeed.com content on their database...

How come sites like nairaland, Reddit and other popular blogs in Nigeria are ranking high and are on first page of google despite duplicate content? A site with thousands of backlink will perform well regardless of whether the posts are original or duplicate

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Not a good idea.

Better to establish a name in a particular area and continue to get better at it.

You need to be focused on one area where there is a need.

That's the only way you can grow.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Seofingers(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Wikinaija:

Call +22960666283

Or

WhatsApp +2349021948292

I have put together a comprehensive guide to walk you through how to start a blog Now.

Check my signature for the post about HOW TO START A BLOG NOW.

You will find it very helpful.

Goodluck.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Nathan2016: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Advice: DONT GO INTO IT.

I TRIED IT AND IT DID NOT WORK OUT. Alot of work involved

CHOOSE A NICHE INSTEAD

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by loverboys: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by dogstyle007(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Interesting....
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Sojebrand(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2018
Nathan2016:

CHOOSE A NICHE INSTEAD

Goodluck
if you are New this is the best advice for you
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Onyemadonald(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Read my Accounting blog: www.trendingaccounting.com thanks
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by propanet(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Nathan2016:

CHOOSE A NICHE INSTEAD

Goodluck
Stop discouraging people. You couldn't do it doesn't mean others can't. Milti niche is the best if you can cope with the work load involve. With time you will realize that milti niche is the best with the amount of traffic that will be drawn to your site. All that is required is patience and Persistence. I like people with big dreams not some narrow minded folks
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Nathan2016: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
propanet:

Stop discouraging people. You couldn't do it doesn't mean others can't. Milti niche is the best if you can cope with the work load involve. With time you will realize that milti niche is the best with the amount of traffic that will be drawn to your site. All that is required is patience and Persistence. I like people with big dreams not some narrow minded folks

I understand where you are coming from, but this is not a discouragement. is an advice.

If you read the topic well, he said your opinion.

Unless yourself have tried it and it works for you.. you dont have a say
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by WomenTrainer: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
www.WomenTrainer. is a single niche blog focused on women's fitness based on my own fitness-training experience.

In Naija, if you're thinking about music, you visit NotJustOk or TooXclusive.
Gossip -LindaIkejisBlog
Betting -Bet9ja
Writing -NaijaStories
All of the above -Nairaland

I think a single niche blog is best in the long run. Except you have a vision of running a website/forum in which case a multi-niche blog would make sense.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by boringnigerian: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Bad idea if you ask me. A case of being a Jack of all trades and master of none. Would be better to stick with one niche and grow than putting your toes in different ponds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adsense Click Exchange Group / Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger / 5 Things Bloggers Should Understand About Ad Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.