Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie (4126 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
If I squash it, romance section won't be fun. I just have to get people here entertained soon. wink

Seems berlyn didn't do much harm to that girl.
lol the plot thicken ...lol I'm gone u know I bruise easily grin

later hun kiss
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
tell me naw.cheesy
Maybe if it eventually happens, you will find out.
Talk of a cheetah that moves slowly towards its prey. cheesy
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

haba we can't all look like these celebs on a daily na ...
oya snap picture right now let see if u got Gucci on grin
what I mean is ... that's just a casual look .. no makeup nothing all natural ... u know how many ladies can even leave their homes without makeup ...
look beyond gloss she is beautiful no homo cheesy u go just fall inlove las las
Lalas, quit discussing me with that boy. He might feel wanted. I'll reply him when he can conveniently put up his pic on nairaland and get called "Handsome". grin

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
Maybe if it eventually happens, you will find out.

Talk of a cheetah that moves slowly towards its prey. cheesy
and who is the cheetah and the prey.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
lol u have to move discreetly grin
gringrin nobi lie.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
ur case eh I give up.. but if Benita handle u grin lol stop playing rough play with her o
anyway let me be going ... u have drained my energy embarassed
Ugly looking ladies can't do shiiiiit grin

Please, be going before her ugliness affect your ass tongue

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Lalas, quit discussing me with that boy. He might feel wanted. I'll reply him when he can conveniently put up his pic on nairaland and get called "Handsome". grin
chai grin
N I warned him o ... he is so stubborn
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Grammarnazi1 is here.cheesy
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
and who is the cheetah and the prey.
I don't know
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
sprinkles holy water on thread

y'all won't kill me sha grin I have tried
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
You both should be ashamed, because the op did not think you're qualified enough to get her reply.

That's shameful. I cry for you cry
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
I don't know
lool.lies.tongue
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
I don't know
lool.lies.tongue
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

gringrin nobi lie.
I fear that mod o...
the ban gets really real ...
remember when I got my first ban ...Nne my yansh reduce drastically
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
What a thread! undecided
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
I fear that mod o... the ban gets really real ... remember when I got my first ban ...Nne my yansh reduce drastically
cheesycheesy
if I tell you how he bans my account eeh.cry

I'm used to it already. tongue
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Children everywhere . The internet is truely a trash site.

Beautiful article, childish readers.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

benny,they are females like you remember.embarassed

biko, I know the thread was totally uncalled for.

And I wager it won't happen again.cry
You and I don't have an issue. In fact, you happen to be one of the girls here that doesn't take this place seriously nor hype herself like those low-lives do with your appearance I happen to see on whatsapp.

It's a fact that Mhisbliss hasn't gone through the four walls of a tertiary institution, but I can't ridicule her with that 'cause I don't see her as anything close to me. She should have defended her brother wisely than quoting me with an alternate and subsequently uploading a picture of me I don't even have on my phone. I only needed to ask two people and I got everything about her and her brother.

Your friend was just a foolish pawn used to get "Likes" and "Shares" and she won't be left out if I come out for them. Hope she laughs well then?

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

later hun kiss
Alright, take care. kiss
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
You and I don't have an issue. In fact, you happen to be one of the girls here that doesn't take this place seriously nor hype herself like those low-lives do with your appearance I happen to see on whatsapp.

It's a fact that Mhisbliss hasn't gone through the four walls of a tertiary institution, but I can't ridicule her with that 'cause I don't see her as anything close to me. She should have defended her brother wisely than quoting me with an alternate and subsequently uploading a picture of me I don't even have on my phone. I only needed to ask two people and I got everything about her and her brother.

Your friend was just a foolish pawn used to get "Likes" and "Shares" and she won't be left out if I come out for them. Hope she laughs well then?

You pix was uploaded without prior notice.

Create a topic regarding the issue first.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:

tbh,the thread was totally uncalled for.
with the tirades of insults and all that.
wonder why the need for that length of insults.
thanks benny,why should i hype myself before NL scums when I have a better life out there.cheesy
woa betide anybody that takes this place seriously. grin
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
OfficialDad:
You both should be ashamed, because the op did not think you're qualified enough to get her reply.

That's shameful. I cry for you cry
The same way she didn't think the men and women on family section were qualified to get her reply? cheesy grin

This your asslicking is shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

tbh,the thread was totally uncalled for.
with the tirades of insults and all that.
wonder why the need for that length of insults.
thanks benny,why should i hype myself before NL scums when I have a better life out there.cheesy
woa betide anybody that takes this place seriously. grin
I made sure I avoided fighting on the thread even when her brother called me ugly. If you see this person sef, you'll pity his entire life but I guess he felt I didn't know him that much 'cause he created a thread after a very long time on nairaland. She? She's nothing to talk about.

Just maybe, reading dictionary to pick ambiguous words to use on people suddenly made her consequential. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

There are many ways to clip her wings. I won't create a thread for that, she'll.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
There are many ways to clip her wings. I won't create a thread for that, she'll .

She will
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
There are many ways to clip her wings. I won't create a thread for that, she'll.

What's the names of the people involved?.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I made sure I avoided fighting on the thread even when her brother called me ugly. If you see this person sef, you'll pity his entire life but I guess he felt I didn't know him that much 'cause he created a thread after a very long time on nairaland. She? She's nothing to talk about.

Just maybe, reading dictionary to pick ambiguous words to use on people suddenly made her consequential. grin

Reading a dictionary for the purpose of choosing big words and using them ambiguously

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

What are
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
later hun kiss
thickens

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

They're just two. Colourich and mhisbliss. The other account was Mhisbliss alternate account. She can go and fool her ancestors.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

Your pix was uploaded without prior notice?
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
letterman:

What are

Thank u correction fluid grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sucked Her And Tasted Something Like Milk / Janemena Friend Slaps Her Ass Badly In New Twerking Video / CUCUMBER … (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.