Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie (4141 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
They're just two. Colourich and mhisbliss. The other account was Mhisbliss alternate account. She can go and fool her ancestors.

Did you report them?
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
letterman:

Your pix was uploaded without prior notice?

Oga leave me nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
They're just two. Colourich and mhisbliss. The other account was Mhisbliss alternate account . She can go and fool her ancestors.

The other account was Missbliss's.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
And that's the way the cookie crumbles grin

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
letterman:

The other account was Missbliss's.
haba.undecided
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

Did you report them?
I don't report fools. If I had, they won't have been able to say all they had piled in their belly.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

haba.undecided
Leave that one. grin
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by letterman: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
haba .undecided
Haba!
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I don't report fools. If I had, they won't have been able to say all they had piled in their belly.

Why calling people fools?. You called op that too?.

I think you girls should resolve your issues. Peace

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
letterman:

Haba!
lool
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Leave that one. grin
I weak oo.cheesy
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
They're just two. Colourich and mhisbliss. The other account was Mhisbliss alternate account. She can go and fool her ancestors.
I don't want you to be mentioning me on nairaland. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
you wanna start another tonight babe?really
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
1990news:

Why calling people fools?. You called op that too?.

I think you girls should resolve your issues. Peace
Those girls are fools, and I didn't call op that.
Colourich:
I haven't start mentioning you. You'll get my mentions when I'm ready for you.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Those girls are fools, and I didn't call op that. I haven't start mentioning you. You'll get my mentions when I'm ready for you.

Benita27 forgive and forget
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

you wanna start another tonight babe?really
Please tell that thing to stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
Please tell that thing to stop mentioning me.
mmmmmm.okay babe.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmmmm.okay babe.
Just recently came out of ban, I've repented cheesy.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
cry
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
Just recently came out of ban, I've repented cheesy.
lool,better oo.
the next one go reach 2weeks.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Those girls are fools, and I didn't call op that. I haven't start mentioning you. You'll get my mentions when I'm ready for you.
OK mention all you want, but I'm too these busy days to troll.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Battle of ugly ladies.

*Spit*

2 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,better oo.
the next one go reach 2weeks.
Lol, wish I have the time, I'm very occupied, preparing for a professional exam plus our normal degree exam so I am really occupied.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
Battle of ugly ladies.

*Spit*
Spit on your bare head.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
Lol, wish I have the time, I'm very occupied, preparing for a professional exam plus our normal degree exam so I am really occupied.
lool.
ehnn,you posting those things you hate on whatsapp today?cheesy
couldn't stop laughing the other time really.cheesy
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
Battle of ugly ladies.

*Spit*
attention deprived homosexual.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.
ehnn,you posting those things you hate on whatsapp today?cheesy
couldn't stop laughing the other time really.cheesy
Hahahahah, don't mind those people that ask stupid questions.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
Hahahahah, don't mind those people that ask stupid questions.
lool,had a good time reading those stuff. cheesy
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I see...
The one you created on family section didn't give you the accolade you desired, now you decided to pot to romance section where 99.9% of those who frequent here are dimwit! cheesy LOL, I find your recent actions ridiculous.
.. And you ve to insult everybody here just to prove a point abi?

4 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by 1990news: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And you ve to insult everybody here just to prove a point abi?

As in. I'm shocked to read all comments and got disappointed.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Mizk(f): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Like spreading bitterness and giving me numerous mentions all over the place is going to bring back your lost dignity grin

She defended her brother, the other is mhisbliss, she hasn't seen the four walls of a tertiary institution, colourich bla bla bla like everyone is benita27. You can say anything to make yourself feel better but don't cook up stories cheesy you think everyone are jambites like you, you got served and you took it lying down, Accept it and move on, your accusations mean nothing and unlike you some people have actual life to live outside this forum, we can't be all about nairaland everytime you know?

The aftermath of that other one is regret, including the fact that someone has to stoop so low to engage you and get banned for something like you is what i regret the most thats why i won't respond to your silly mentions, preshy561 that don't have work can go on massaging your already deflated ego

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (3) Nipple Sucking / My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.