Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie (4152 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by mrphysics(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:

and you forgot you trolled me yesterday?
undecided
I don't troll people save I mention kids on nairaland Which you belong to. As a senior, I can mention you anytime on nairaland. Show some respect to your elders.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by mrphysics(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Raydans:
Stupid girls everywhere that all they know is to come to nairaland and fight, argue, talk, This one do this that day, that one do this that day....giving people headache with their small mind and sense of reasoning. I wish this forum had an online advanced physical interaction of users. Some girls are not worth the sole of your slippers when you meet them physically
Especially the lady trolling me this night.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm. I weak, like john wick

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by dauntless15(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benita27:
God help her she quotes me. That her face she's been hiding will be exposed tonight and that of her madam with her brother Dauntless15.
Madam, Why are you giving me unnecessary mentions? Did i in any way annoy you by creating a thread? Do i even know your sobriquet before now? Don't you have better things to do than this tantrums you're throwing? Whatever business you have with mhisbliss i don't know, but they're many ways you can express your pain without involving me, I am totally oblivious of what she did to make you so hateful and bitter, and last time i checked, my thread is not about you, So whats your problem with me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pity Men Wey No Dey High / Should I Enhance My Looks? / Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.