Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal (619 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by Letenwam: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has addressed the body count claims by some of her critics. According to the actress, her critics can handle her bad lifestyle is she decides to live one.

Moyo Lawal who concluded her post by stating that she hardly have sex, said no one should push her into living a bad lifestyle. She wrote; 

Yet everyday , there is one new babymama ……….. ……… ……. ….. …….. ..,……. . Please nobody should just push me to really start to have a bad lifestyle ………. ……… ……. … ……… As if you can handle it , if I actually start to have a bad lifestyle ….mscheeeew ….. Awon hypocrites oshi …… …… …….. …… ….P.s for a grown woman that is as hot (pepper hot…….. as I am ….. I have an amazing decent lifestyle …. So let me rest …..#ML

Moyo Lawal who also shared screenshot of comments from some of her followers wrote; 

So I get this kind of confused messages ....anytime ...I post something sexual ( for some reasons , they never see the other kind of things I post)........ ........ ...... ..... ......... Please can someone tell me what " my lifestyle" is because .....am super confused ........ I work hard, I don't smoke , I don't drink (only when absolutely necessary) , am not fighting anyone ..... I don't insult anyone ...... Am not a liar ....... ..... ... I don't go out ..... ........ .. ............ Hian , please am very confused ...... What lifestyle exactly You have never seen me in a bikini , I mind my business ......... P.s I can assure , I have a lot of toasters ............. Yet I sleep alone .... ( well, most of the time ... 95% of the time) .... Pls what lifestyle is it that you hypocrites keep commenting about

https://lailasnews.com/i-can-confidently-say-i-hardly-have-sex-moyo-lawal/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by malificent(f): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
undecided

Says a wannabe sex symbol.

These days people live differently from what they say and portray on media.
Re: I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by rossyc(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
And this is news?
Re: I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by Chubhie: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Was that not how Linda was taking hits secretly while claiming nun and preaching celibate lifestyle to our women until pregnancy exposed the forbidden fruit she eats.
Re: I Can Confidently Say I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by itspzpics(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Iwo abi.... Moti gbo

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Son Wants To Help This Little Boy Pay His Hospital Bill / Davido Introduces His Girlfriend, Chioma And Idowest To Ooni Of Ife (pics,video) / Actress Stella Damasus Gushes Over Husband On His Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.