Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (49828 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by linearity: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Where you confused when you were drilling her I the first date?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sleeping with a girl on a first date is same as waiting to sleep with her for the first time after two years....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.

Saff can I slip wt u on d second date.
Dey say u luv forkn Nairaland boys

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by prettygirlflow: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is it safe to sleep with a lady on the 1st day?

Keep being confused.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by sarahade(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Like I always say men are confused.
Is it safe for her to marry you (op) since you are very cheap and have no self control is that how you will stick your penis in any available vagina?

Mad people everywhere mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Egein(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
You're an idio.t. Didn't she also sleep with you on the first date. Doesn't that also make you cheap? You better shut up Dia!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Saff(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Saff can I slip wt u on d second date.
Dey say u luv forkn Nairaland boys
ok

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by cooooooks(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Another man devaluing himself. What if she thought you were an easy lay yourself??

Don't overthink it man. If you like her and she likes you, soldier on.

Your friends will not be in your marriage.

All the men that married girls who never slept with them, are they all sleeping on a bed of roses?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by austyn0(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
A man who respects you will NEVER disrespect your body.
When those with wisdom are called out,, please do not hide your face....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by labisibrass(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Easy... Easy... Easy...
The story is fiction.
Now breath in and out...
Nice!
Correct person
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
ok
tnx n god bless u.
I send u a mail
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
dammy13:
I met a young lady on Twitter about seven months ago. An issue was trending on twitter back then and we had opposing opinions, we kept attacking each other to the point that she insulted me and called me a novice.

I finally entered her DM with the aim of advising her…but she was waiting with an apology which I accepted and we became pals.

After thirty days of chatting non stop we decided to meet! She lives in Port Harcourt while I’m based in Lagos, she arranged my flight, booked my hotel, without asking for money. She told me to give her when we see. I was touched.

So I met Dara, 29, she is not drop dead gorgeous, not beautiful by the standard of many but the most unusually beautiful girl I have seen. Chatty, funny and charming.

She took me to the hotel and long story short, we had sex. She didn’t spend the night with me but returned the next day to see me.

I returned to Lagos with nothing in my heart but the accomplishment of ‘catching’ another girl. I told my friends everything about her, and they laughed at how easily I laid her.

I stopped chatting with her, avoided her calls for two weeks until I realized I was hooked, not infatuation, not the sex, I was in love. I talked to my friends and they thought I was a fool. They called her ‘cheap’ ‘slut’ and all that, they said she’d sleep with everyone like that.

The thing is I don’t think Dara is like that, I think I seduced her and gave her no room to really resist. I called her and apologized for being MIA. We’ve been good since then, but my greatest regret is talking to my friends about her.

They don’t treat her well, they are convinced she is bad. “No one marries the girl they slept with on the first date” they keep telling me.

I love her, I want to marry her, she has given me no cause to worry… I want to believe my friends are wrong on this! Is there a guy here who married a lady he slept with on the first date? Am I safe? I haven’t proposed but I know I want to marry her…

https://goldmyne.tv/featured/matters-heart-sex-first-time-make-bad/
You guys had sex after 30 DAYS OF NON-STOP CHATTING, CALLING AND PROBABLY VIDEO CALLS. I find it hard to see why that should really be classified as sex on the first date.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by abc115: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin
Have they(friends) seen her? If no, change the story, that you are no longer interested in her, while introducing her as another person to them.
If you love her, marry her, BECAUSE ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by benfluleck: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Easy question are you going to marry your friends or the girl please choose who you would like to spend the rest of your life with. Time to step up and be a man cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kiss and tell kee you. Most people are hypocrites and judgemental.

If you love her and have Prayed about marrying her and your 'get positive signs', marry her. Friends are transient.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by frugal(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.
Actually it does not matter. The guy and his unfortunate friends are simply idi.ots.

If you like someone and want to be with them, it doesn't matter if you fuc*ked on the first date or 7th date.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
After rubbishing her in front of your friends, how do want them to respect her? If i were you, i'd change my friends. They are very sexist and shallow. They are blaming only her for an act that two of you committed.

Go and dump your unreasonable friends.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by koolaid87: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Were you not the same person that had sex with her on the first night? Are you retarded??

If she's ready to settle with ur promiscuous a55, why not do the same?

Get rid of that double standard mentality created by your crude society.

You no dey holy, you dey find holiness

Decide for yourself, I'm out

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?
.. Nice one bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by franchasng: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Gonna be batting for the ladies on this one because guys sef too dey confuse on the matter. The gals never know which ones guys dey do.

While most guys weirdly would wish to score on first date, at a primal level, they find that, in the end, what you crave mightn't always be the best for you, so they chill.

Some go ahead, bang the girl and get psychological hiccups after. because, they're not emotional intelligent enough to look past it. The first date sex just colors everything till they ruin the whole thing.

It's not advisable for ladies to rush in and risk all like that. The moral taboos are all there, besides, most guys aren't mature enough not to shack finish without useless juxtapositions or kiss & tell games.

So, slay-madam, if you wan last with that guy, if you wan get ur respect, go in ready to zip up & play hard to get.
it only works if the Lady is dealing with a boy. My close friend married the lady he slept with on the first day they met and they are waxing so strong in love and u will envy them.

Boys will always be boys!

Sex is nothing. Whether u sex her on first date, 100th date, wedding night, a ln unfaithful lady will still cheat and a girl that plays hard to get till marriage doesn't mean she is a good woman, she may be a gossip, a lazy cat, an extravagant spender, bad cook, lousy lady and dirty too.

Guys need to learn to look beyond sex and consider other tangible qualities like; is she a good money manager and money maker Can she organize a home without bleeding the mans savings Does she have a sellable skill that can sustain her or the family in future if times changes

Is she up and doing Does she have good star that attracts favours into her mans life or is she a badluck

Guys won't consider all these that will help their life, its always sex this, sex that as if they won't still cheat on her even after marrying her as a virgin, nonsense sad angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by austyn0(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
sarahade:
Like I always say men are confused.
Is it safe for her to marry you (op) since you are very cheap and have no self control is that how you will stick your penis in any available vagina?

Mad people everywhere mtcheew
Women don't get confused right?.....

If the story is true, these things happen....The guy is right to be confused because his friends are kinda right,, if you can straf a lady on the first day of meeting her facially,, who won't have second thoughts abou that lady??

Let's set aside biase and be open-minded for once.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by derrydinny: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
a lot of people saying it has no meaning wont allow their brothers do same, she may have problem with her urge, be careful because she might be a nympho

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by baby124: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Friends that may not even be your friends in the next 5yrs. You better make important decisions by yourself and not based on friends. Not everyone you call friend cares for you. They only want to see if you are stupid enough to become their remote control. If you love this girl and you see yourself being with her for the long term, you better marry her quick before you lose her. It’s both of you in the marriage so make your decision based on that. By the way stop telling your friends about such things. It’s so stupid and immature.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Skmoda360(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?
You hit the brother hard .....that's a huge punchline....savage!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Abdulnur(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Have you gotten the expected traffic to your blog? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm quite short of words.. but I'd advise you to hit the punanie as long as you can and let the angels take it from there smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by ifymadu: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Does having sex with her the first day you met make her a lesser girl? It’s not as if she asked for money before sleeping with you. We men can me very complicated, if they refuse us sex we cry like a baby claiming they are forming hard to get, they fall for us we complain it’s too cheap. Wait for a Virgin

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by yungkesh(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
All I have to say is get to know her more first, spend more time with her, ask her bout her past and future plans, knw d kinda person she really is, ask her bout her past relationships, meet her friends knw d kind of people she asociates with. Maybe she gave you sex cuz she's looking for a husband and she knows her time is running out, buh dat doesn't mean she's cheap, she might not give it to the next guy she might really like you.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Jabioro: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

Oh!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by chinchum(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
While it might not be the best of assessment of the character of a lady. Sleeping with a girl on a first date tells a lot about her sexual character. There is a high chance she is sexually loose.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by WavesOfGlory(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fesomu:
Bro, I couldn't stay in marriage with a girl I disvirgined. Don't be too focused on sexual issues when you decide to get married, focus more on character biko

Not funny... but I'm laffing hard.
I don't know y people are particular about first dates, or virginity in some cases- especially when they are not. There is no exact formula to marriage. Marry a person and not his/her sex history.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / VIDEO XX Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.