Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (49864 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by sarahade(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
austyn0:
Women don't get confused right?.....

If the story is true, these things happen....The guy is right to be confused because his friends are kinda right,, if you can straf a lady on the first day of meeting her facially,, who won't have second thoughts abou that lady??

Let's set aside biase and be open-minded for once.

Who says she's not having a second thought too.

Who sleeps with a girl on the first date with the intention of dating her. He is only having second thought because the sex is good.

And my brother these things don't just happen I'm I crazy sleep with someone I don't know his medical history hmmm my brother they are just useless people who have no self control and respect for their body.

If he's having second thought he shouldn't date her she has nothing to loose so does he. Next time if he meets a girl he will get to know her before sticking his third leg in her vagina.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yeah it’s very safe and make sure you do it raw smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Pataricatering(f): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is why I advise ladies against sex on first dates. undecided
there’s nothing to advise here ! She might not even want him ! If she is cheap for sleeping with him on the first date then what is he ? Arrant nonsense ! He should grow up or go and find someone else and stop disturbing people with juvenile nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Bimpe29: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Not only on the first date, premarital sex is good for nothing. It makes babe more vulnerable and undeserving.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by christineg5(f): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just date her and get to know her more, take things slow
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Quidquopro: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.

Come on, don't burst a vein. It's just a story. Not real at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Blaqgirl: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
[/quote] brother in Christ permit me to say this, but ya mad o, is she safe marrying you knowing you sleep with girls on their first date, girls you don't know, everything that you think might be a problem marrying her, think of it as a same problem marrying you, think of people saying she shouldn't marry you because you're easy, any girl can tempt you and bed you, and Onku sorry o what kind of shallow friends do you have, plix dont vex it's juss an observation

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
This story is obviously a fiction. A wise man would be on honeymoon with such a nice lady by now. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Udembaaham: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Don't mind your friends,they don't mean well for you dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bigplayerz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Let me go and check for twitter name dara ..me sef wan swim inside dara dm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
franchasng:
it only works if the Lady is dealing with a boy. My close friend married the lady he slept with on the first day they met and they are waxing so strong in love and u will envy them.

Boys will always be boys!

Sex is nothing. Whether u sex her on first date, 100th date, wedding night, a ln unfaithful lady will still cheat and a girl that plays hard to get till marriage doesn't mean she is a good woman, she may be a gossip, a lazy cat, an extravagant spender, bad cook, lousy lady and dirty too.

Guys need to learn to look beyond sex and consider other tangible qualities like; is she a good money manager and money maker Can she organize a home without bleeding the mans savings Does she have a sellable skill that can sustain her or the family in future if times changes

Is she up and doing Does she have good star that attracts favours into her mans life or is she a badluck

Guys won't consider all these that will help their life, its always sex this, sex that as if they won't still cheat on her even after marrying her as a virgin, nonsense sad angry angry

Which kin talk be this? How can you say sex is nothing? Having casual sex as if it's nothing already tells the kind of mentality one has!
For me, my wife even has to be a virgin in addition to other qualities!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Pataricatering(f): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Gonna be batting for the ladies on this one because guys sef too dey confuse on the matter. The gals never know which ones guys dey do.

While most guys weirdly would wish to score on first date, at a primal level, they find that, in the end, what you crave mightn't always be the best for you, so they chill.

Some go ahead, bang the girl and get psychological hiccups after. because, they're not emotional intelligent enough to look past it. The first date sex just colors everything till they ruin the whole thing.

It's not advisable for ladies to rush in and risk all like that. The moral taboos are all there, besides, most guys aren't mature enough not to shack finish without useless juxtapositions or kiss & tell games.

So, slay-madam, if you wan last with that guy, if you wan get ur respect, go in ready to zip up & play hard to get.
guys are just silly ! The same girl that slept with you the first night will hang with some other guys and not let them touch her pinky toe ! It depends on the chemistry! Why should I even feel bad about sex on the first date when the man doesn’t feel bad about it ?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is it safe to marry a man who sleeps a woman on first date? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by debossng: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
No marry the one you slept on your last date. Na my mouth u won hear sey, no chop n clean mouth u be?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
dammy13:
I met a young lady on Twitter about seven months ago. An issue was trending on twitter back then and we had opposing opinions, we kept attacking each other to the point that she insulted me and called me a novice.

I finally entered her DM with the aim of advising her…but she was waiting with an apology which I accepted and we became pals.

After thirty days of chatting non stop we decided to meet! She lives in Port Harcourt while I’m based in Lagos, she arranged my flight, booked my hotel, without asking for money. She told me to give her when we see. I was touched.

So I met Dara, 29, she is not drop dead gorgeous, not beautiful by the standard of many but the most unusually beautiful girl I have seen. Chatty, funny and charming.

She took me to the hotel and long story short, we had sex. She didn’t spend the night with me but returned the next day to see me.

I returned to Lagos with nothing in my heart but the accomplishment of ‘catching’ another girl. I told my friends everything about her, and they laughed at how easily I laid her.

I stopped chatting with her, avoided her calls for two weeks until I realized I was hooked, not infatuation, not the sex, I was in love. I talked to my friends and they thought I was a fool. They called her ‘cheap’ ‘slut’ and all that, they said she’d sleep with everyone like that.

The thing is I don’t think Dara is like that, I think I seduced her and gave her no room to really resist. I called her and apologized for being MIA. We’ve been good since then, but my greatest regret is talking to my friends about her.

They don’t treat her well, they are convinced she is bad. “No one marries the girl they slept with on the first date” they keep telling me.

I love her, I want to marry her, she has given me no cause to worry… I want to believe my friends are wrong on this! Is there a guy here who married a lady he slept with on the first date? Am I safe? I haven’t proposed but I know I want to marry her…

https://goldmyne.tv/featured/matters-heart-sex-first-time-make-bad/

You are not confused.......Ur stupid.

Should she also refuse to marry u because she bleeped u on the same day she met u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by CaptainFM1: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
If not that I've said I will not be rude on this forum again, I would have said you are very stupid. I will reframe your question back to you..." Is it okay to sleep with a lady the same day you meet her??

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by gmode: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dud, hv a rethink cus she offered u all she got despite knowing that u stooped so low. Listen to ur heart
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
I hate ungrateful dudes like u,if she didn't give it u now on the first date u 'll start hating, why re u guys like this.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Saff(f): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
tnx n god bless u.
I send u a mail
ayam afonja
please don’t like me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Pataricatering(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Saff can I slip wt u on d second date.
Dey say u luv forkn Nairaland boys
is it that you are under - sexed , unsexed or just a juvenile delinquent? Why do you guys carry sex on your head like it’s a big deal ? Are you ok ? If saff loves fcking nairaland boys did she borrow your genitals to Bleep them ? Limp diicked toad ! Saff , my apologies, just had to respond to this boy that wont know what to do with pvssy even if it landed on his head and slapped him ! Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bishopmc(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sex on first date is nothing, Just follow your heart. And pray hard for God to lead to.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
Have they(friends) seen her? If no, change the story, that you are no longer interested in her, while introducing her as another person to them.
If you love her, marry her, BECAUSE ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME
Too much sense will not kill you my brother grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Daeylar(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
The story may be fake. Even if it isn't
I don't have strength for the cheap and not cheap talk. That's for immature misogynistic babies.

This comment is to address some bs in the comments sad
If she slept with him on the first date and he doesn't want to marry her because of that
and so sad

As far as I'm concerned. For him to judge her like that and then condemn her for that, It's to her benefit, she just dodged an immature, hypocritical misogynistic baby and she should be ecstatic. He is not the only man in the world, If he doesn't want to marry her someone else will.

sleeping with someone on the first date is not the end of life, it doesn't have to lead to marriage
Those that did 1 year rule. 2 weeks rule, 3 month rule and it didn't lead to marriage didn't die. So why should she care if hers didn't lead to marriage? Did you guys even consider if she wanted marriage? Or if she wanted to marry him? grin

And for those saying he disrespected her and trying to blame it on the first date bs, Someone who will disrespect will you will disrespect because the person has no respect.
She should even be happy that he showed his colours now she can move on and find someone better.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by ghettochild4u(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
kiss and tell boy like u... if to say na so everybody dey go gist their friends bout their sexcapdes.. this show u r not matured n ready for a relationship. be looking for flings ooo... i no blame u because she don book flight for u. if to say u spend ur money... dem no go dey talk d nonsense wey dem talk n na u i blame... elenu marimaso

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Respect55(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.
Why are you sounding so pained? Is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by ipobarecriminals: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
sad u have useless, hopeless, worthless, dumbness ,confused, mumuness set of friends. If u are the type dat tell ur friends about what happened in ur bedroom, u nid help..Kids

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Respect55(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
exactly, but then these guys will shout against it completely to get what they want. But behind your back they’re laughing at you. I even think this situation is better because at least they were speaking for a month before they met up. So they were already familiar with each other before having sex. The guy is just an idiott.
I pity d guy u r with
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Adalyon(f): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?
I love you o jare

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by tunize(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is there any place in a book that it was written not to marry a girl u slept with on your first-date. Bro check your company of friends what kind of friends are they? The fact that a girl allowed you to go third-base with her actually does not make her cheap "sometimes it happens". u really need to ask ur self some few questions if u really love her or jst what u have seen cos sometimes love and lust resemble. Dont be in a hurry to propose to her buh the only thing i was able to sense from ur story is "desperacy". dont get me wrong but observe her well and learn to talk less too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Fourwinds: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
dingbang:
Your friends are bad eggs... Someone has s3x with you on the first date doesn't mean the person is cheap or too easy going. Please warn your friends to desist from such mentality.

If you like her then marry her..
thank you for advising him maturely....

some guys are very stupid with such mentality.... very childish useless guys

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by oluwasegun007(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
I smell juju at work.... Note
After the fuvkery you went your way
After the encounter she called baba that she has been used and dumped.
Weeks later you started falling in love..

Abeg go see your pastor.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Mzyouzee: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
She is not cheap...I just pity her cos she believed you were worth the risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.