Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (71026 Views)

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by piagetskinner(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
the guy is either a yahoo boy or cultist or both....

some girls with their fish brain because he has money..if not na only him for die
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by vchykp(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
he is missing, not dead, he attended Eccowas cosmopolotan college sango.. thier is a false aligation against him.. so stp posting lies, did u see his corpse?

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by mandate12: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Are dey afonja?
Maybe dey park 2 go n pluck herbs 2 make agbo, den snake bite dem
Or maybe village pple remote him.

Serve him ryt.
He can small boy drive Honda crosstour
Yahoo boy
Dey r lucky dey did not steal dem skull.

Yahoo boy and slay queen HV gun.
Mumu pple

It appears u r good at investigations? U may also help us find out how 'small boy' Yusuf Buhari bought BMW bikes of N56M..
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by immaculate1234(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:
bad people everywhere.... RIP
check my SIGNATURE
Make signature kee u...u dey share moni
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oh Yahoo dollar! See what you have caused now.

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Galaticos444: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
I jst went through d guy post on fb and to b honest d guy way no pure,he lived a fast life
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Crownwahley(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Okiki12:
I fear ogun state People.

Moreover, it can be because of jealousy someone set them up and killed them

Their friends ,ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriend should be interrogated

You can't own that kind of car and that kind of bae without having enemies ko possible

So if ur Ex or ur Friend die, police should come and interrogate u ?
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
think well b4 u fork ur moda
That phone needs to be seized from you I swear

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by wahleay(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:
300 Level Student supposedly driving a Honda Crosstour and he turns up dead with his gf.

Yahoo+ gone wrong.

RIp to the dead.

And the FB poster said nobody should like the post.

Some peoplePeople are so dumb.

exactly....and thats YOU.....i'm guessing you probably did the yahoo+ for him, since you seem to know so much about this, you should be thoroughly interrogated.......maybbe next time you would talk more sensibly
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by omoelerin1: 12:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Doxi:
Oriade...I know him since I was small... Still saw him abt 1 or 2 month ago... He and his family lives in my area at Ogun state cry
Please can you tell us a little bite about his characters and lifestyle generally?
Was he from an affluent family?
In your own opinion, what do you think might responsible for their death?
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Slickest(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Nairalanders no get chill again oo, i almost forget this is a tragedy... grin angry grin grin grin
Sha al dis boys nd girls need to learn that fast life brings fast death, people dat work hard for their money ain stupid, karma no get joy.
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by InvertedHammer: 1:53am On Jun 20, 2018
//
Sharing formula gone wrong?

Occupational hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Dollabiz: 1:55am On Jun 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by koresh: 2:28am On Jun 20, 2018
They were killed by a killer, a thief and well known guy at Oru Ijebu...so if you don't have any reasonable thing to say not must to comment.....May their soul RIP..

2 Likes

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by TheSoothSayer(m): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by sprints1: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2018
This is Nigeria: where your parents and government expect u to drive cars like crosstour and be rich @ 40.... any guy u see less than 25 years driving a car like crosstour or driving Toyota Camry 2016 model is yahoo+ guy or g boy...Abeg make we stop this useless mentality I swear we need mental OT walai... but to be sincere this country is not helping youths at all...must I be 40 before I become a millionaire or own my house...do the maths

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 20, 2018
This is why SARS should be disbanded!

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by naturefellow(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Are dey afonja?

Serve him ryt.
Yahoo boy

Mumu pple
learn to show respect for the departed!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by alenwup(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Eiya... His elder brother whom we served in the same school back in Akwa Ibom posted the picture yesterday on Facebook. So sad!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by pedrilo: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Sars in ogun shud know wat happened to them.
The new serial killers in 9ja
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Viruscod3d: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Are dey afonja?

Serve him ryt.
Yahoo boy

Mumu pple
human being .. u jealous so teyyyyyyyyyy u jealous dead body .. repent b4 its too late

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by haryomikun(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Damn... I actually knew this dude online on facebook then. Just went to his profile and saw he was asking me which school i attended in my inbox

It's sad really.. It's probably cult related since ritualists would have used his body and robbers would have stolen his car

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by MrI2015(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2018
They died enjoying their life, Rip to the dead.
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by MrI2015(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=naturefellow post=68644114] learn to show respect for the departed![/quote
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by makeitijn: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Yahoo boys.. see small pikin we dey use Honda cross tour. when will these useless girls learn some senses....r
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Utagbamaka(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Him n his guys fit don pick money n maybe him wan eat alone as a Yahoo boy. #O dollar. Just thinking
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Viruscod3d:
human being .. u jealous so teyyyyyyyyyy u jealous dead body .. repent b4 its too late
afonja mind ur biz
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
wahleay:

exactly....and thats YOU.....i'm guessing you probably did the yahoo+ for him, since you seem to know so much about this, you should be thoroughly interrogated.......maybbe next time you would talk more sensibly

Which of the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital did you escape from?

All these kids on NL always trying to prove their level of foolishness and stupidity on a bigger platform.

I bet your conscience is pricking you grin

Repent before your soul burns in Hades!

Waste of sperm!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
sprints1:
This is Nigeria: where your parents and government expect u to drive cars like crosstour and be rich @ 40.... any guy u see less than 25 years driving a car like crosstour or driving Toyota Camry 2016 model is yahoo+ guy or g boy...Abeg make we stop this useless mentality I swear we need mental OT walai... but to be sincere this country is not helping youths at all...must I be 40 before I become a millionaire or own my house...do the maths

Just tell us the kind of legit jobs you can get at age 25 that will buy you a CrossTour in this our country.

I'm open minded about the question.

2 Likes

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by 400billionman: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Nobody wants to see you happy except God
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by kweengeewhy: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2018
oh dollar is a well known person..please don't judge him with the car his using and also is not a yahoo++ boy....oh dollar and his girl friend were killed by a well known killer guy at oru ijebu so if you don't have any reasonable thing to say it is not must to comment.....May their soul RIP..
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Kingsuo: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Are dey afonja?

Serve him ryt.
Yahoo boy

Mumu pple

You are very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.