Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Don’t Talk To Me About Cristiano- Isco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Talk To Me About Cristiano- Isco (459 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Talk To Me About Cristiano- Isco by iamocheme: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Isco vows never to talk to Ronaldo again
Real Madrid and Spanish midfielder Isco, has revealed that he is “not going to speak to Cristiano Ronaldo again” after his Real Madrid team-mate scored a hat-trick for Portugal against them.

Ronaldo scored all the goals for his country, as they fought back to draw 3-3 with their Iberian neighbors.

In an interview with Cadena SER, Isco said:

“Don’t talk to me about Cristiano!

“I’m not going to speak to him again after what he did the other day.
READ MORE...http://mycelebritygist.com/dont-talk-cristiano-isco/

Re: Don’t Talk To Me About Cristiano- Isco by Whizdorm001(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
He's just jealous.
Re: Don’t Talk To Me About Cristiano- Isco by Viralkid: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lol I know you're just kidding..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Follows Mercy Aigbe Again On Instagram (Photo) / #bbnaija’s Lolu Launches Vlog “chronicles Of Lolu” | Watch Episode 1 – / Lady Plead With Twitter Users To Help Raise $3000 For Her Dog Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.