Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Standing With The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Standing With The Super Eagles (327 Views)

Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standing With The Super Eagles by Julivas(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
#Istandwiththeeagles!

����������������������������

Italy did not qualify for World Cup!

Holland did not qualify for World Cup!

Scotland did not qualify for World Cup!

Wales that played in Semi finals Euro 2016 did not qualify for World Cup!

South Africa, Ghana & Ivory Coast all did not qualify.

Nobody ever predicted Iceland will hold Argentina to draw. And Switzerland holding Brazil to a draw.

Nobody thought Lionel Messi will not dazzle just a day after C.Ronaldo's outstanding outing.

Who would have thought Mexico will defeat the German machines?

This is football. It is like cabin biscuits. It breaks from any angle you hold...

While you choose to lash out on Super Eagles & call them all kinds of unprintable names for the poor outing On Saturday......

I CHOOSE TO STAND WITH THEM till the end.

None of those players walked onto that pitch Saturday with intention to loose that game!

I raise the ��for them before the match, I am not going to tear the flag after match.

My Patriotism doesn’t lie only when my team does well. It means, standing with my team thru thick & thin.

You may be angry & feel disappointed, but not to insult the players like I have read so far on Social Media. It’s depressing for them because they see it too...

Let's keep the spirit high and stay strong.....
In Nigeria we believe��������������

#webelieve!��

Copied.
Re: Standing With The Super Eagles by Itsagoal: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
#standbySuperEagles

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (21/06/2018) / Four Things Rohr Must Do To Win Iceland / Why I Snubbed Manchester United To Join Chelsea In 2012 - Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.