Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement (23430 Views)

Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Tessyama1: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress, Wumi Toriola is claiming her colleague, Toyin Abraham's engagement was formed.

From what we understand from her posts on Instagram, Mercy Aigbe now has a house because she detached herself from Toyin Abraham (Lol). 

Wumi and Toyin are not in good terms, Mercy and Toyin are not in good terms, so this explains the shade.

Bobrisky sure had to react. See the posts below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/actress-wumi-toriola-shades-toyin-abraham-says-she-formed-her-engagement-bobrisky-reacts.html

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Olalan(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2018
To think some people have this rogues as role models baffles me. Using abusive words on each other at will is a show of their personality

7 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by izzou(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2018
grin

All I see are two pigs fighting

Not IPOB pigs angry

Just normal pigs cool

11 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by DrSuezCanal: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by OboOlora(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Bobrisky admitted he/she’s shameless and has nothing to lose.

13 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by oshe11: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
I'm just happy Bob knows he is USELESS and have NOTHING TO LOSE

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
clowns everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Bossontop(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
I no jus know why women dey always get problem with diasef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by inoki247: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
na dem again Ladies always fighting each oda in Public....

3 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by bedspread: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
I don't know how immoral ladies hv become today's idols

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by solochris(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
I give up on Bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by mikaael(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2018
na real wa
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
If only these people know the level of damage they cause in relationships simply because their vocal cavities can't stay shut angry

So these ones are now the only ones we can afford as celebs in Naija...

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Follygunners: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Awon oloburuku gbogbo... angry

Pure disgrace to womanhood! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Authoreety: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Betrayals in da camp of betrayers....

If u kno, u kno

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by nurez305(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Yeyebrity
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by ALAYORMII: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Where in God's name did she mention Toyin's name??

People and looking for what's not there

Bob brought Toyin into it

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Khd95(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2018
WHO DID AFHONJA OFFEND TO DESERVE BOBRISKI tongue
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Amebo wetin concern you, mind your business! Is it your engagement ABI na your man she engage to

You can't just sit somewhere in your room and make insinuations

Evidence that the engagement was formed or forever lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed besides I am yet to hear the formal engagement announcement

Seriously what is it with this PHD (Pull Her Down) syndrome, very common amongst ladies! Haha!

Why can't you be just happy for each other undecided

The world is big enough for all of us undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Tinalex(f): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
inoki247:
na dem again Ladies always fighting each oda in Public....
I am a lady oooo, but I do wonder this same thing. Women n drama are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by alexander7(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
since when did not been shameless an award
www.decblog.com
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by alphaconde(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
To think some people have this rogues as role models baffles me. Using abusive words on each other at will is a show of their personality

them be role model to red light district players, thats where they even graduated from
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Is it her forming? And who gave that one gut to talk down at a woman trying to make herself happy.
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by dumininu01(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Two immatured ladies
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by jaylister(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike On The Street Of New York / Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Davido Covers Native Magazine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.