Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (16359 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by sowore2019: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore visit Ex-EFCC boss Mallam Nuhu Ribadu after the Takeitback townhall meeting held in Yola Adamawa state. They discuss the herdsmen crisis and other related issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kN6cHNwRq8

Sowore Meets Herdsmen and Farmers in Core Northern Nigeria

Under the scorching sun rays, herdsmen clustered around Presidential Aspirant, Mr Omoyele Sowore in Taraba and Adamawa states on Monday as the young, charismatic former students’ leader discussed the future of grazing and climate change with the young Fulani men.

Sowore took the bull by the horns, emerging as perhaps one of Nigeria’s most striking and unusual personalities to have risen to challenge a decadent status quo that for decades has kept millions of Nigerians trampled and exhausted.

Fulani herdsmen have had violent clashes with farmers in what local and international observers describe as the most recurrent violence in Africa’s biggest country of 170 million people.

“I’m here as a presidential aspirant that listens to all shades of opinion. I’m here to listen to fears and aspirations so that together we can make Nigeria great again,” Sowore told the herdsmen after he had pulled his convoy aside to interact with the suntanned cattle herders.
One of the herdsmen who spoke in Fulbe said he was excited that “someone from the other part of the country has shown interest in listening to our own story.”

A campaign official narrated the encounter to Irohin Oodua. The official said Sowore asked the knotty question if the herdsmen would love to have ranches with grass and water as a substitute to wandering for thousands of miles for green fortunes.

The herdsmen were said to be excited by the idea that would help them avoid clashes and at the same time find solutions to the cows’ needs.

Sowore has been on a weeklong campaign tour of Northern Nigeria where he has been meeting with mostly young people who represent not less than 60 percent of the Nigerian voting population. Though the activist is yet to pick a platform, consultations are currently being held with him by other political parties who appear to be enthralled by the magic and electric impact his campaigns have continue to stir.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
do you think this Sowore can fix this Country?
Like if YES, Share if NO

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by sowore2019: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
TakeItBack!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
grin

Sowore cannot fix this country

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Anigreat: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
shocked

Idiotic sowore should go and sit down with his scratch face.
wen animal wer get horns the go meeting, snail follow de show faceshocked
If its not Donald Duke, it can never be anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by daddyp76(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Let support this young man, I believe in him because will need someone like him now.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by ndaman25: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2018
we are complaining about Old-fashioned politicians and we are not ready to support the young once... what really our problem in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by tolexy007(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2018
wink this man or fela durotoye will have my vote come next yr...enough of old cargoes angry angry angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by fiercehillz(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Sowore 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by baby124: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Sowore is the incoming president. I hope he has registered a party and not just making noise up and down. We know how government in power try to frustrate New and promising parties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by globalresource: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Sowore carry go

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by baby124: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Idiotic sowore should go and sit down with his scratch face.

wen animal wer get horns the go meeting, snail follow de show faceshocked

If its not Donald Duke, it can never be anyone.
Who will vote for Donald Duke?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Dee60: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
No matter what you say at least the young man is reaching out to the grassroots! And reaching out to stakeholders. None of those other aspirants has gone that far. Most of them are reaching out to CABALS who can rig for them and not really to the PEOPLE of Nigeria.

I believe in ONE Nigeria and it is good to find a young man who can see the good is us - the corrupt political elite would rather set us against ourselves, and make corrupt gains from doing so!

Indeed. we must TAKE NIGERIA BACK!

God bless anyone who truly intends to do so.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by CodeTemplar: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
This guy is exploiting the vacuum Buhari's anti corruption war has created. No their thief politician wants to go against a dictator-like leader who is 'fighting' corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Naughtytboy: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Naija must dance shaku shaku in dx world cup by fire .
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Oshin56(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
This guy cannot fix this country because the problem of this country started the day British handover power to the northerners
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Rochas2023: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
If Sowore wins good for him I belive he means well for Nigeria just like Rochas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by DrSuezCanal: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
See scam shocked cool cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by obo389(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Before?
Believe all these his stunts at your peril smiley
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
The issue don pass discussion.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by mikeweezy(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
I stand with any young person contesting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by AloneTK: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

I have no preferred candidate at the moment but Trump's emergence has changed my perception about opinion polls and the actual polls. Not many people saw it coming but the Trump guy became the new lord of the White House.
Nothing is actually impossible bro, until the results are declared.

And there's no better way of knowing a person's ability until you have assigned to him a task

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by neutrotoba(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

But Atiku can abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Well, it's refreshing to see new faces for once

And his perspective could add a lot to the conversation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by bedspread: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

YOU ARE THE ONE DECEIVING YOURSELF!!
SOWORE WILL FIX NIGERIA

12 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
daddyp76:

Let support this young man, I believe in him because will need someone like him now.
don't fall for his tricks ooo,we know his type.......
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by tolexy007(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
ndaman25:
we are complaining about Old-fashioned politicians and we are not ready to support the young once... what really our problem in Nigeria

i tire oo. but come next yr, the man is having my vote

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by nabiz(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Are we Nigerian youth confused? Is it that we don't know what want. Pls let's support this young men. He is bold he is intelligence but cant do it alone. Let's give him a chance

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by nnonso3: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
time to get things right.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by omooba969(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

So who can...?

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Geofavor(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
I am not voting any old cargo.

We can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. According to einstein, that's madness. We have been voting in this old politicians, and they"ve been leading us backwards.

Let's give this ''young man'' a chance and see how it goes. For now, he has my vote, because he is relatively young.

France is faring well with emmanuel macron as president.

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by ooshinibos: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

who can fix it then

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC NEC: We Won't Allow Few Disgruntled Elements To Remove Oshiomhole - Balogun / Senate Begins Annual Vacation, To Resume September 15 / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.