Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (57579 Views)

Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by looseweight: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by usmanjay(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
For hormonal imbalance,infertility, infection, low sperm count, hbp, Ovarian cyst, diabetes,blocked fallopian tubes,weight loss etc call or WhatsApp 08132304951 for more information.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by CSTR1003: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
If a guy is finer than average, then he is gay.
Nigerians are funny people.

5 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
She is not as cute as my Idoma/Igede Fiancee kiss

Pinshure or adonbilivit.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Amarabae(f): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Uti nwachukwu right now

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by oluwasegun007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
The last time I was invited for an event and Kim tried to share table with me, I left the even in annoyance...

The organisers are currently answering to my lawyers...

Lubish.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy grin

Why all smiles
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by adex301(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
His gf is cute.. kiss igbo girls rock.
It will prolly take a yoruba and white blood to have a Yoruba girl this pretty.
#fact no hating
I guess that z the mindset inputted in your brain sorry to tell u every tribe z beautiful the Yoruba ,Igbo ,or Hausa so stop hating and using factz to cover up for ur bitterness. cheer !!!

7 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by hardeyborwarley(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your girlfriend is doing siwes in international oloshoism���
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Bryan88(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
GIRLFRIEND? LAST TIME I CHECKED, HE WAS GAY.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SYBLmon: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating
And what race do we need to cross you with so you can have sense, at least for the sake of your generations to come.
You flipping twit.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nathan2016: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Are Nigerians now bisexual? Cos the last time I knew of Alex, he was as gay as ex partner Uti or maybe even gayer than his current partner IK

What do I know sef, let me take a dive in this sunny weather...

Honey go and get yourself a man or atleast get laid.

How do yo know your father or husband to be is 100% straight?

Stop spoiling d young man name

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SirMichael1: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
QuitNotice:
And the guy couldn't manage to protect his low self-esteem for a minute after the tweet undecided

That in no way spells 'low self esteem'. He's only protecting his asset. He's married to her and knowing Kim K, they could introduce her to low key prostitution with promise of higher pay.

#Always protect your asset after you've married.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Well nice
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by jagorinho: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating
These people have a funny mindset, they always see yorubas as a threat in every sphere of life, it is a pity that you are from a mentally conquered tribe..........it seems you do not know that your girls dominate the prostitution ring in this country, so stop the hype because your girls are free for all.

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
This Alex na yeye guy o...
omo see comment..
ah weak!
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by jaytime(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
All for the gram... nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
jagorinho:

[s]These people has a funny mindset, they always see yorubas as a threat in every sphere of life, it is a pity that you are from a mentally conquered tribe..........it seems you do not know that your girls dominate the prostitution ring in this country, so stop the hype because your girls are free for al[/s]l.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Jennifer89(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
I hope he's not getting married to her because of what she has I wish them well.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by perdollar(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kim jong un has got two biological mothers

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SoNature(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating

This comparison is very unnecessary

Grow up!
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by MrNigeria2018: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating

With those dried body and horrible looking teeth

If that is callled beauty in the East, i am sorry to disappoint you that it’s called “UGLINESS” in the WEST.

A simple Yoruba girl beats that ugly mofo hands down.

Show me any lady from the East looking prettier than what you are seeing right now

Even Adunni Ade with 2 kids is far prettier than this one from the East.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by zudozz: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
This alex ukebuo..get only one girl friend? ONE as in One(1)...?? People can dey lie to themselves ehhn!!!

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Are Nigerians now bisexual? Cos the last time I knew of Alex, he was as gay as ex partner Uti or maybe even gayer than his current partner IK

You saw him being gay or you heard (he granted an interview where he told you personally)?
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by ovcwality(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating
Racist motherfucker, if we check you no fine self idiot
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by motherfucker: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
ovcwality:

Racist motherfucker, if we check you no fine self idiot
angry U call me racist? This is nairaland Where person go dey him own jeje dem go begin find trouble..

Trouble dey sleep, yanya go wake am... Wetin e dey find;? Palava e dey find, Palava e go get ooo

If I hear pim undecided

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by geostat(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:

its obvious you are GAY too. Just that no one knows you.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Well igbo girls are beautiful indeed... Lekpa, orobo, anyone they'll rock that weight for you ,and add it with a lot of confidence... And for Alex being gay as some acclaimed, Okay if he his, should he be gay forever, and why condemn him, you don't have any right to point fingers Dude.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by OboOlora(f): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
geostat:
its obvious you are GAY too. Just that no one knows you.
GFOH u hopeless groupie

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by zicoraads: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
She is not as cute as my Idoma/Igede Fiancee kiss
Oga, I go still remind you. This wedding should not pass me by ooo cheesy
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by niyot124: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating

Face it, you are just so obsessed with Yorubas cheesy

Your day will totally be meaningless and fruitless if you haven't thought of the superior Yoruba/Afonja race.

Deep down you know you secretly wish to be like us (Yoruba) even if you deny it.

Not to worry, you are fan, you just don't know it yet grin grin

PS: I said "Afonja" cuz there is absolutely nothing insulting in that like you Igbos actually think. Smh dumb tribe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.