Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (57577 Views)

Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Duru009(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Igbo girls are sooooooo beautiful !
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

[s]With those dried body and horrible looking teeth
If that is callled beauty in the East, i am sorry to disappoint you that it’s called “UGLINESS” in the WEST.
A simple Yoruba girl beats that ugly mofo hands down.
Show me any lady from the East looking prettier than what you are seeing right now
Even Adunni Ade with 2 kids is far prettier than [/s]this one from the East.

Mumu shez a mullato

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
niyot124:

[s]Face it, you are just so obsessed with Yorubas cheesy
Your day will totally be meaningless and fruitless if you haven't thought of the superior Yoruba/Afonja race.
Deep down you know you secretly wish to be like us (Yoruba) even if you deny it.
Not to worry, you are fan, you just don't know it yet grin grin
PS: I said "Afonja" cuz there is absolutely nothing insulting in that like you Igbos actually think. Smh dumb tribe[/s] grin

Lolz.. Self delusion.
Who wants to be like u pls shut up.
Useless dirty ignorant tribe. grin.
Descendants of a fallen demon.
If care is not taken u are speaking to me now putting on a dirty undie.. Dirty people angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Crownwahley(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
His gf is cute.. kiss igbo girls rock.
It will prolly take a yoruba and white blood to have a Yoruba girl this pretty.
#fact no hating

Ode
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by sirusX(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
BabaDem:
why is she not wearing bra? why is she not wearing bra?

It's expensive in Amurika grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by bizhop01: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=tossie101 post=68646842]His gf is cute.. kiss igbo girls rock.

People like you is nigeria problem
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by remiopash: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating

Your brain has gone sour..It is a pity
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by niyot124: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:

Lolz.. Self delusion.
Who wants to be like u pls shut up.
Useless dirty ignorant tribe. grin.
Descendants of a fallen demon.
If care is not taken u are speaking to me now putting on a dirty undie.. Dirty people angry

Easy minion (you can check the dictionary for the meaning) grin

Pls, stop proving me RIGHT that you yeebos ladies are the dumbest creatures there is cheesy
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by agb2011(f): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating

I am convinced that Igbos have nothing they think about except the Yorubas. They eat, sleep and dream Yoruba. But its a pity we dont really give a Bleep about them. Everything they compare with Yoruba; the jealousy is obvious

PS: if this is what you call pretty in Igboland, then you guys have the ugliest girls of all the tribes in Nigeria. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
niyot124:

[s]Easy minion (you can check the dictionary for the meaning) grin
Pls, stop proving me RIGHT that you yeebos ladies are the dumbest creatures there is[/s] cheesy

Lol.. Shut up u CLOD wink
U can as well check ur dictionary.
Go and wash ur parties first before u talk to me.
Useless dimwit from a filthy Yourobber tribe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SalamRushdie: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
maclatunji:
Can I grab your attention for this campaign?

https://www.nairaland.com/4572433/ojuelegba-tragedy-unlatched-containers-must

While you are at it add killer herdsmen so we kill two birds with one stone
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SirBunky85(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
#fact no hating
senseless
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by niyot124: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:

Lol.. Shut up u CLOD wink
U can as well check ur dictionary.
Go and wash ur parties first before u talk to me.
Useless dimwit from a filthy Yourobber tribe kiss

Oh please carry your YAM LEGS and MANLY BODY that has obviously been used and dumped outta my mention retarded slow poke grin grin cheesy

Remember, we can decide to chase you and your flatheaded folks outta our states anytime we want. You'd better do the needful and be grateful to us and worship us (yorubas) as required. You and your disgusting and irritating tribe men reek of inferiority and desperation.

You are clearly the evidence of the fact that nothing good can come out of Igbo land grin grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
niyot124:

[s]Oh please carry your YAM LEGS and MANLY BODY that has obviously been used and dumped outta my mention retarded slow poke grin grin cheesy
Remember, we can decide to chase you and your flatheaded folks outta our states anytime we want. You'd better do the needful and be grateful to us and worship us (yorubas) as required. You and your disgusting and irritating tribe men reek of inferiority and desperation.
You are clearly the evidence of the fact that nothing good can come out of Igbo land grin grin
[/s]

Look at this coneheaded leach.
U are so pained at my comment that u can't help it. grin hence ur long epistle grin
But guess what I can't read ur trash.
First Go and wash ur smelly pants u have been using for 3days biko and don't forget to shave ur bushy armpits. cheesy
Aunty sikiratu with a tiger clawed face grin
From a dirty yorruber tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by niyot124: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:

Look at this coneheaded leach.
U are so pained at my comment that u can't help it. grin hence ur long epistle grin
But guess what I can't read ur trash.
First Go and wash ur smelly pants u have been using for 3days biko and don't forget to shave ur bushy armpits. cheesy
Aunty sikiratu with a tiger clawed face grin
From a dirty yorruber tribe.

Dude, oh sorry lady. I keep mistaking you for a man.

You keep talking about dirty undies and all in all the mentions, you're clearly dumb and outta ideas. Smh, typical Igbo lady grin grin cheesy.

You are the one suffering from pain here cuz the truth is too much for you to handle cheesy. FYI, when your generation is done serving people like me, from my tribe, your children will continue this servitude. It's just the way things are meant to be and you flatheaded runaway-from-my-state-to-the-south-western-state-or-i-will-be-doomed-for-life-like-my-ancestors cant do nothing about it grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
niyot124:

[s]Dude, oh sorry lady. I keep mistaking you for a man.
You keep talking about dirty undies and all in all the mentions, you're clearly dumb and outta ideas. Smh, typical Igbo lady grin grin cheesy.
You are the one suffering from pain here cuz the truth is too much for you to handle cheesy. FYI, when your generation is done serving people like me, from my tribe, your children will continue this servitude. It's just the way things are meant to be and you flatheaded runaway-from-my-state-to-the-south-western-state-or-i-will-be-doomed-for-life-like-my-ancestors cant do nothing about it ;[/s]D

Typical conehead grin full f cheap lies.
U mean same South West my igbo brothers have turned u all to slaves bought all ur landed property and turn yal to tenants that keeps ur brothers lamenting everyday on social media?
Look with the way this the yoruba tribe is doomed if u don't know. After buying it landed property the next is to start buy u lazy lots
LAZY TRIBE grin. Lmao

BUT wait Wait are u yorrobers cursed to lie or what? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.