Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? (6377 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

I disagree.... It has nothing to do with dumbness
a fool and her virginity are soon parted. doesnt matter how you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
a fool and her virginity are soon parted. doesnt matter how you feel about it.
A fool and his money bro.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

A fool and his money bro.
you're adding to my point. thats why i even said a guy spending without getting sex is also a loser. i agree. but it also applies to virginity as well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Oreofepeters: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Lady woman difference?
to me it's more befiting to address a female in her early forties as woman. lady sounds more like a female in her early thirties.

however I will advise you to go on and marry her if you can bear the risk.

all these small small girls of nowadays will only shatter your heart if you ain't got money.

but if you are well to do
opt in for young pussy
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
to me it's more befiting to address a female in her early forties as woman. lady sounds more like a female in her early thirties.

however I will advise you to go on and marry her if you can bear the risk.

all these small small girls of nowadays will only shatter your heart if you ain't got money.

but if you are well to do
opt in for young pussy
Why the emphasis on "young pucci" is there anything else in it?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Why the emphasis on "young pucci" is there anything else in it?
young pucci is life.
Young Pvssy = tight, fresh and has a "browser history" thats not too long.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
young pucci is life.
Young Pvssy = tight, fresh and has a "browser history" thats not too long.
Delilah was a very young pucci
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Delilah was a very young pucci
so your solution is to hang out with fossil pvssy that has cobbwebs?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

so your solution is to hang out with fossil pvssy that has cobbwebs?
I won't describe lalas247 like that. She's very young at heart.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

I won't describe lalas247 like that. She's very young at heart.
you dont fvck the heart

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you dont fvck the heart
Marriage is more than sexx
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Marriage is more than sexx
if you married an ancient pvssy yes marriage will be more than sex.
but if you marry a virgin sex is top of the list.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if you married an ancient pvssy yes marriage will be more than sex.
but if you marry a virgin sex is top of the list.
Nothing like that bro. Sexx is sexx puci is puci.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Nothing like that bro. Sexx is sexx puci is puci.
Mother Nature didnt go through all the trouble of creating the hymen to guarantee a puccy is untouched for you cheap losers to shout "puccy is puccy". respect mother nature's efforts and be choosy for once in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by jonath0012(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Short answer. If you're in the western world or about moving there with her, yes. If you're in Nigeria, NO.

On point bro. I have an American lady in her 40s and I am in my 30s. We planning to get married. I am going to move over to her.

Meanwhile, I will not try this if the lady is in Nigeria. If you know you know.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
jonath0012:

On point bro. I have an American lady in her 40s and I am in my 30s. We planning to get married. I am going to move over to her.

Meanwhile, I will not try this if the lady is in Nigeria. If you know you know.
#egunmogaji over to you.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Mother Nature didnt go through all the trouble of creating the hymen to guarantee a puccy is untouched for you cheap losers to shout "puccy is puccy". respect mother nature's efforts and be choosy for once in your life.
You sound very pained. Puci is puci opened or sealed.

I am enamoured already
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

#egunmogaji over to you.

smiley

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

smiley
Not fair sir .....
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Not fair sir .....

Sorry but every time I post in romance section I manage to get banned, so I stay away.

People seem to wear their emotions on their sleeves here.

EgunMogaji Out!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You sound very pained. Puci is puci opened or sealed.

I am enamoured already
to a hungry man food is food.
lucky enough your parents and Elders will never allow you to wife up just any hole. society always forces the weak like yourself to aim higher.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
to a hungry man food is food.
lucky enough your parents and Elders will never allow you to wife up just any hole. society always forces the weak like yourself to aim higher.
You really need an education. Thread opened because of people with disabled thinking like you. Stop placing limitations on people...get a grip ...quit being obtuse.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You really need an education. Thread opened because of people with disabled thinking like you. Stop placing limitations on people...get a grip ...quit being obtuse.
a woman reaches menopause at 45 and her womb expires. what benefit do you gain by marrying a 44 yr old woman??except for sex. which you seem starving of.
emotions aside, give me a logical answer.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
a woman reaches menopause at 45 and her womb expires. what benefit do you gain by marrying a 44 yr old woman??except for sex. which you seem starving of.
emotions aside, give me a logical answer.
Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve. Choice is a powerful thing. Learn to respect people's choice. Utility is immeasurable.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:39am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve. Choice is a powerful thing. Learn to respect people's choice. Utility is immeasurable.
you dont have even one tangible reason you can list? c'mon man think.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you dont have even one tangible reason you can list? c'mon man think.
I DON'T NEED TO GIVE YOU A REASON. GET A GRIP.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

I DON'T NEED TO GIVE YOU A REASON. GET A GRIP.
you cant give what you dont have.
now here is why you dont marry living fossils over 40:
1.the more dicks a woman fvcks the less attached she gets to any one dick. women over 40 have fvcked hundreds of dick
2. her biologial clock is running out. why marry a woman whose ability to give you children ends in a year or two? its desperation
3.her body has gone to shìt, boobs that droop to floor and borehole pvssy.
4.if a woman reaches 40 unmarried she has a problem. why wont she settle? why are men avoiding her? dont be the fool that regrets wifing up a problem.
5.do you think you can satisfy a woman who has had sex with 200 men? what can you do to her that will make your dick memorable
6.women age like milk. in 5 yrs time she'll be looking like your mother. marry a 43 yr old woman have a kid and the kid is 10 while the mother is 53!! that makes sense to you? is she her granny or mother?

dude no pvssy is worth it like that. get a younger woman. dont doom your children.
imagine your kid is 15 and her mother is 75. c'mon now. your children deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Preshy561(f): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey quit giving that thing attention. seems you don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
1.the more dicks a woman fvcks the less attached she gets to any one dick. women over 40 have fvcked hundreds of dick
2. her biologial clock is running out. why marry a woman whose ability to give you children ends in a year or two? its desperation
4.if a woman reaches 40 unmarried she has a problem. why wont she settle? why are men avoiding her? dont be the fool that regrets wifing up a problem.
5.do you think you can satisfy a woman who has had sex with 200 men? what can you do to her that will make your dick memorable
6.women age like milk. in 5 yrs time she'll be looking like your mother. marry a 43 yr old woman have a kid and the kid is 10 while the mother is 53!! that makes sense to you? is she her granny or mother?

dude no pvssy is worth it like that. get a younger woman. dont doom your children.
imagine your kid is 15 and her mother is 75. c'mon now. your children deserve better.
More blablabla If I am interested in your mom (no disrespect) and she's available...no hesitation. It's called choice. Nick Canon Vs Mariah Carey..
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by gonkin(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Number 2, 4 and especially number 6, are really good points.
He's right

In number 2 fact her age doesn't give much options so shes either trying to settle due to age cuz at 40 its really way past the marrying age. And thats age she's very likely to experience some changes in her menstrual cycle and premature menopause in a few year. Remember women age faster than men. Even chicken eggs loses quality with time.

As for fact number 4 no woman should be unmarried at that age. Its either she's been married before or a single mother.

Fact number 6.
Fertility rates begin to decline gradually at the age 30, more so at 35, and markedly at age 40.
Its not new that women have more difficulty getting pregnant as they age.

Women also have more trouble staying pregnant as they get older: The rates of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy go up substantially with age.

Successfully you may be pregnant, but age continues to have an effect. The older you are when you get pregnant, the more likely you are to have a chronic disease, such as high blood pressure or diabetes , that may be undiagnosed and can affect your pregnancy.

You're also at higher risk of developing certain complications during pregnancy – such as gestational diabetes , placental abruption (thats when the placenta prematurely separates from the uterine wall), and placenta previa (in which the placenta lies low in the uterus, partly or completely covering the cervix).

And considering the kind of medication and cream some ladies use during their youthful age the risks are actually higher than stated.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Chuknovski(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you see im not so crazy as you initially thought. i advise guys to marry only virgins.
some "vurgins" are worst than witches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy ghost / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.