Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What's Your Sex Fantasy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Sex Fantasy? (1520 Views)

Big Sex Fantasy - Version 4.3 / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Sex Fantasy? by bentwain: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
let's share our sex fantasy
Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by segsman(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Start first
Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by sarahade(f): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Perverts everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by LarryBee1k: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Bless you
Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by N0favors: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:
Perverts everywhere. angry
How does sharing sexual fantasies make anybody a pervert?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Still waiting for who will start first
Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by sarahade(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
N0favors:
How does sharing sexual fantasies make anybody a pervert?

Pervert

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by N0favors: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

Pervert
How?
Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by 1dlemind(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Feeding a beautiful and slender lady till she's become very fat that she wears only bra(over 400pounds). Massaging her fat naked body as it jiggles, kissing her beautiful face and sucking her large boobs, treating her like a queen and letting her sit on me. Wait... I must be crazy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by Jakumo(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2018
I'm sitting under an umbrella planted in the sand, watching the gentle waves break on the shores of a clothing-optional beach on a Saturday, and hoping the morning fog dissipates enough to persuade women from a nearby university to spend the day lying on towels in the sun, all slathered with sunscreen lotion that fills the air with the smell of summer, whilst imparting an alluring glisten to every exposed female curve, like a flashback from a wet dream.

Seagulls wheel and dive in the gentle mid-morning breeze that peels light tapestries of spray from the crest of each breaking wave that rolls in, as grey pelicans skim along in graceful flight, mere inches above the water, their wingtips often touching the breaking wavelets. Three college girls, curvy, tanned and confident, walk along in the surf laughing in the sun, wearing backpacks, and carrying a beer cooler.

The trio of college coeds scan the beach for a good spot, then stride over to settle down 20 meters away from where I sit trying to appear aloof and cool whilst pretending to read a newspaper. The women spread their towels on the sand, and strip down to bikinis, before running straight into the surf for a quick swim.

"Just my luck", I start thinking to myself, " I visit a clothing optional beach to see women COMPLETELY undressed, and these three show up to sit right NEXT to me, with their mouth-watering busty figures that so mesmerize and spellbind, only to act like PRUDES, and keep their frigging bikini's on."

Resigned to a less than memorable afternoon, I get up and stride out to the water for a dip, keeping my sunglasses on so I could see if any of the women glances up and notices me as I walk back. Wading out chest-deep into the white-water breakers, and feeling the foaming surf caress my skin, I try to banish from my mind this eager speculation about what those women insist on keeping covered up with those string bikinis, as they sit there chatting and oiling each other up, in the morning sun.

The sound of breaking waves, mingling with the mournful cry of seagulls, can combine with gentle ocean breezes to lull one to sleep, and so before long, I drift off into the dreamland of a light sleep, only to be startled awake not long after, by the sound of running feet in the sand, and women's laughter.

I look over at my beach-sand neighbors, and I am pleasantly surprised to note that those offending bikinis have been shed by all three women, who are now throwing a disc-shaped plastic frisbee back and forth, whilst wearing absolutely no clothing at all. Trying to stay polite by keeping my hungry eyes off the amazingly full jiggly breasts that draw me in like a moth to a flame, I saunter over, and ask if I can join in the game of frisbee, in which I fortunately do have some skill as a player.

There is a longish pause while three women look me over, completely at ease with the fact that I wear a pair of baggy beach shorts, while not one of them is wearing even a stitch of clothing. It is almost more than I could bear, to be confronted with three completely undressed women that could easily have stepped out of the pages of Playboy Magazine, and yet to be aware that my every word spoken to these visions of beauty has to be totally innocent, and DEVOID of sexual innuendo, if I am to get my foot in the door, and be allowed to join the game of frisbee I had just interrupted.

( To be continued by popular demand only ha ha)

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sex Fantasy? by akigbemaru: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Jakumo:
I'm sitting under an umbrella planted in the sand, watching the gentle waves break on the shores of a clothing-optional beach on a Saturday, and hoping the morning fog dissipates enough to persuade women from a nearby university to spend the day lying on towels in the sun, all slathered with sunscreen lotion that fills the air with the smell of summer, whilst imparting an alluring glisten to every exposed female curve, like a flashback from a wet dream.

Seagulls wheel and dive in the gentle mid-morning breeze that peels light tapestries of spray from the crest of each breaking wave that rolls in, as grey pelicans skim along in graceful flight, mere inches above the water, their wingtips often touching the breaking wavelets. Three college girls, curvy, tanned and confident, walk along in the surf laughing in the sun, wearing backpacks, and carrying a beer cooler.

The trio of college coeds scan the beach for a good spot, then stride over to settle down 20 meters away from where I sit trying to appear aloof and cool whilst pretending to read a newspaper. The women spread their towels on the sand, and strip down to bikinis, before running straight into the surf for a quick swim.

"Just my luck", I start thinking to myself, " I visit a clothing optional beach to see women COMPLETELY undressed, and these three show up to sit right NEXT to me, with their mouth-watering busty figures that so mesmerize and spellbind, only to act like PRUDES, and keep their frigging bikini's on."

Resigned to a less than memorable afternoon, I get up and stride out to the water for a dip, keeping my sunglasses on so I could see if any of the women glances up and notices me as I walk back. Wading out chest-deep into the white-water breakers, and feeling the foaming surf caress my skin, I try to banish from my mind this eager speculation about what those women insist on keeping covered up with those string bikinis, as they sit there chatting and oiling each other up, in the morning sun.

The sound of breaking waves, mingling with the mournful cry of seagulls, can combine with gentle ocean breezes to lull one to sleep, and so before long, I drift off into the dreamland of a light sleep, only to be startled awake not long after, by the sound of running feet in the sand, and women's laughter.

I look over at my beach-sand neighbors, and I am pleasantly surprised to note that those offending bikinis have been shed by all three women, who are now throwing a disc-shaped plastic frisbee back and forth, whilst wearing absolutely no clothing at all. Trying to stay polite by keeping my hungry eyes off the amazingly full jiggly breasts that draw me in like a moth to a flame, I saunter over, and ask if I can join in the game of frisbee, in which I fortunately do have some skill as a player.

There is a longish pause while three women look me over, completely at ease with the fact that I wear a pair of baggy beach shorts, while not one of them is wearing even a stitch of clothing. It is almost more than I could bear, to be confronted with three completely undressed women that could easily have stepped out of the pages of Playboy Magazine, and yet to be aware that my every word spoken to these visions of beauty has to be totally innocent, and DEVOID of sexual innuendo, if I am to get my foot in the door, and be allowed to join the game of frisbee I had just interrupted.

( To be continued by popular demand only ha ha)

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Girlfriend / This Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / Best Romantic Movies Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.