Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,155 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) (466 Views)

Hard Drive Loaded With Pc Games Now Available. We Deliver To All Locations / External Hard Drive Loaded With Pc Games Now Available For Sale / Ps Vita Games For Sale Or Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2018
I have a PS Vita I bought for my son from EBay. The PS Vita is Firmware 3.60 which is a hot cake right now. If you know, you know!

Firmware 3.60 is the only hackable firmware on Vita and mine is already hacked. The implication is that you get to copy and get free games as you like!

The average Vita game card sells as much 14,000 for each game. Some also goes for 7k for instance "Call of Duty". Thats the truth.

But with the game already unlocked, you can always get all this games free online if you have the data and know your way around.

Am selling off this console because my sons academics is not improving so I am offloading this console with immediate effect. The game is very addictive.

Pecks

(1) Comes with 16GB Memory Card

(2) Already hacked (U are free from buying costly games)

(3) Has Many games already. Each game has big GB Size

(4) Battery Lasts Very Very Long

(5) Has an Original Pouch

(6) If you have extra hard disk or memory card, I can copy you over 50 games for free!

Fifa 15 & 18
Call of Duty
Killzone Machinery
God Of War 1 & 2
Uncharted (Golden Abyss)
Need For Speed
Boxing
Gods Among us

I spent over 60k in getting and loading this console. Go to Alaba and price.

[b]But am willing to let Go off everything for 45k. I mean totally everything.
If you are interested, kindly contact me on call or WhatsApp through 09090907136.

N.B
If you don't know what this is, the value I have given it or its worth, please save yourself the stress of not contacting me. If you are those of deliver before payment, don't contact me. Check my profile. Am a business man here and I have deals running into millions without any story that touches the heart. If you are not a serious gamer or you don't have the money or you can't negotiate with bulk cash, pretend as if you didn't see this post.

Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
More Pics

Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
From EBay

Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
More From EBay

Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by jeff1607(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
hmmmm
darisgod o
Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
jeff1607:
hmmmm
darisgod o
Didnt I try? You know what this is right?
Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by jeff1607(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
AgroSeeds:

Didnt I try? You know what this is right?

I no talk anything o!
Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
jeff1607:

I no talk anything o!

I tried. Are you interested? And Jeff I know you well. You are a good guy. Most of the things I know on Vita where thought me by you!

Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by jeff1607(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
AgroSeeds:

I tried. Are you interested? And Jeff I know you well. You are a good guy. Most of the things I know on Vita where thought me by you!

really? I'm humbled sir

Would 've love to buy but right now I just need a ps3 desperately .

Would refer someone to you in a jiff for the ps vita
Re: Ps Vita Henkaku 3.60 Pro For Sale. Already Loaded With Games! (Sold Sold Sold) by AgroSeeds: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
jeff1607:

really? I'm humbled sir

Would 've love to buy but right now I just need a ps3 desperately .

Would refer someone to you in a jiff for the ps vita

U fit still buy the Vita oo. I will subsidize money for you. As my mentor in the game.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different / Budget PS4 Console (seen) / CLEAN PS3 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.