Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 (298 Views)

Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 by meethumb: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Former Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly and Top APC Governorship Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Barr. Martins Azubuike has told Newsmen yesterday in Umuahia that he intends to run for just one tenure if elected as Governor of Abia State in the 2019 General Elections.

The Isiala Ngwa North Born Legislator and Governorship hopeful made this known while inaugurating the LGA Executives of Abia Integrated Front, an APC Pro-Group.

Inaugurating the local government coordinators in Umuahia, the 2019 gubernatorial hopeful and convener of the forum Rt. Hon. Azubuike, who decried that for several years, Abia has been denied every opportunity of good governance also promised that the “RESTORATION AGENDA” which will be his policy thrust will be committed to “the principles of participatory democracy that lays emphasis on the people’s welfare, ensure public accountability in order to restore confidence in the institutions of government, promote discipline and leadership by example, as well as the principle of social justice and the equality of opportunities for all Abia citizens.”

The former speaker of the Abia state House of Assembly who also promised even development across all sectors and localities in the state.

Also speaking, the state coordinator of AIF, Chief Michael Ezeji Irom said the forum which is a working to give backing and weight to the APC is battle-ready to wrestle and take over power from the PDP in 2019, calling on every Abian to join force with the team to liberate the people from what he called the shackles of “government of a family”.

Chief Irom also charged the local government coordinators to mobilize members in the 17 local governments that will work to actualize the “RESTORATION AGENDA” disclosing that the group will also produce members of the state and national assembly.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/06/martins-azubuike-i-will-serve-only-one-term-if-elected-as-abia-governor-in-2019.html

Re: Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 by Khd95(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
POLITICIANS ANTHEM,BUT ONCE THEY TASTE POWER..IT FEELS LIKE HOES ON A GOOD DICK,THEY KEEP COMING FOR MORE tongue tongue
Re: Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 by bedspread: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Akuko!!!
Re: Martins Azubuike: I Will Serve Only One Term If Elected As Abia Governor In 2019 by magoo10(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
This one na pdp mole inside APC.
APC abia state is a joke

(1) (Reply)

2019: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Sara-suka Gang In Plateau / Atiku Assures Ghana Based Supporting Groups Good Governance Delivery / Why Imo People Have Chosen Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.