Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) (3533 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Drama as a prostitute disgraces“big boy”who refused to pay after service at Chevvy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos.
Watch Video below
Source: www.nairaplus.com/2018/06/prostitute-disgraces-nigerian-man-who-refused-to-pay-after-service-at-lekki-lagos-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvxXp-0UTA

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Olalan(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
I think guys who go to prostitutes are not normal cause if they are how wouldn't they be irritated sleeping with a girl every Tom dick and Harry lays with

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Habu ndi ara
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
I think guys who go to prostitutes are not normal cause if they are how wouldn't they be irritated sleeping with a girl every Tom dick and Harry lays with
you too, just listen to the nonsense you just post

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
EliteBiz:
you too, just listen to the nonsense you just post
Are ok at all

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin

If a man cannot pay the prostitute after their sex.. He is not BIG BOY. he is only a boi with a big dick. Some men sha, even prostitute they still wanna scam.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Sunnynaz: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Okokobioko. See gbagam

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by MrCork: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:

..son..don't worry. .it will make sense when u reach 18 year old! (No ofeense ) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
That's not entirely true.

The human psychology as to what is good and what isn't good as it concerns sex and sexual preference is so dynamic that psychologists have even failed in their several attempts to classify it as an odd behavior.

People patronizes prostitutes for different reasons and this is why we are just like every other animal in our ecosystem.

If we root for this your logic 100%, it then means all the birds and fowls that engage in sexual activities with their mothers are all insane.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Truckpusher(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If a man cannot pay the prostitute after their sex.. He is not BIG BOY. he is only a boi with a big dick. Some men sha, even prostitute they still wanna scam.. undecided
If you haven't scammed and can't get sex from a prostitute free of charge , then your playboy isn't top notch yet. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Sunnynaz: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..son..don't worry. .it will make sense when u reach 18 year old! (No ofeense ) undecided
No be the guy do am nah
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Sunnynaz: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by rockyh(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
many ladies out there are secretly into prostitution so don't even speak against those ladies known as prostitutes on the street

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Truckpusher:

If we root for this your logic 100%, it then means all the birds and fowls that engage in sexual activities with their mothers are all insane.

Hmmmm.......TRUCKPUSHER, DO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR OWN BIOLOGICAL MOTHER? Hmmmm.......PERHAPS NOT YET!!! And if not, WILL YOU FIND IT AS NOT INSANE IF SOME DAY YOU OPEN YOUR MUM'S BEDROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING ONLY TO FIND YOUR BIOLOGICAL BROTHER (if you have one) ENGAGING IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU BOTH'S BIOLOGICAL MUM?

The HONESTY in your answering this straight forward question will signify if this choice of analogy of yours as to the quote above equating such sexual behaviour in animals and birds as a legitimacy to patronize prostitutes holds 100%. So once again, do you find it SANE to have sex with your own mum, YES or NO?
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Hmmmm.......TRUCKPUSHER, DO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR OWN BIOLOGICAL MOTHER? Hmmmm.......PERHAPS NOT YET!!! And if not, WILL YOU FIND IT AS NOT INSANE IF SOME DAY YOU OPEN YOUR MUM'S BEDROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING ONLY TO FIND YOUR BIOLOGICAL BROTHER (if you have one) ENGAGING IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU BOTH'S BIOLOGICAL MUM.

The HONESTY to your answering this straight forward question will signify if this choice of analogy yours as to the quote above equating such sexual behaviour in animals and birds as a legitimacy to patronize prostitutes. So once again, do you find it SANE to have sex with your own mum, YES or NO?

It has happened , still happening and will always happen. Call it a taboo but I'm only trying to point out that having sex with prostitutes cant and will never be classified as insane under any circumstances
Your submission is flawed. If you find a girl today and wife her how would you know if she was engaged in any form of prostitution before you met her ?

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
It has happened , still happening and will always happen. Call it a taboo but I'm only trying to point out that having sex with prostitutes cant and will never be classified as insane under any circumstances
Your submission is flawed. If you find a girl today and wife her how would you know if she was engaged in any form of prostitution before you met her ?
I hope you know that you did not answer my very simple straight forward question. A simple YES or NO will do and my point for asking this question is to find out if traditions which makes PROSTITUTION illegitimate, "a taboo" an INSANE TRADITION as incestual practices is by law made illegitimate by this traditons. After all your yardstick for justifying PROSTITUTION is sexual behaviour in animals. Bear in mind what it means to be human and humane.

HOW DOES INCESTUAL PRACTICES IN ANIMALS JUSTIFY PROSTITUTION AS A SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR IN HUMANS? That is my simple question.

Truckpusher, my submission is at all not flawed. The real problem is this and which is we are living more than ever before in a FLAWED WORLD. Where anomalies are justified insanely to be normal. How ever, our falling involuntarily into a world sinking lower and lower into the mire of decay is no excuse for such extravagance. IT CAN NEVER BE A REASON FOR EXCUSING THIS ANOMALY CALLED PROSTITUTION. AND OF COURSE, ANIMALS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL PARENTS IS 100% NORMAL BUT NOT SO WITH HUMANS, EXCEPT IF WE CHOOSE TO REDUCE OURSELVES TO THE LEVELS OF ANIMALS EVEN LOWER THAN ANIMALS AS THE WORLD ALREADY HAS BEEN DEGENERATING WHILE WE PRETEND TO BE INSENSITIVE TO OUR COLLECTIVE DISHONOUR.

Lastly, judging by "any circumstances"?
Truckpusher, do we need a psychologist to tell us who is the SANE and the INSANE between a man who is faithfully married who engages not in sex out side wed lock and another man who patronizes prostitutes? Who among these two have the greater probability of contracting sexually transmitted diseases that could be so mild or serious costing them their lives? Only INSANE societies allow a free reign for prostitution while discouraging marital bliss of faithfulness and fruitfulness which is the very best solution to STDs reducing it to its lowest tendency in the nub. Prostitution or say promiscuity is not a human sexuality, it is an act of IRRESPONSIBILITY and indeed INSANE. That is what I believe olalan is saying by using the phrase "NOT NORMAL".
And lastly, truckpusher to be HUMAN and HUMANE is to be intelligent. Science, classes us as HOMOSAPIENS meaning intelligent. But as long as the choices we make are not wise but foolish choices with inevitable DISASTROUS consequences, a result of physical and metaphysical laws governing the development of all manifestations, that title HOMOSAPIENS, INTELLIGENT is not deserved as this very world of ours suffers from INTELLECTUAL VACUITY. Insanity is a reaction against the intellect. Its an INSANE world we are living in by deliberate design.
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
The guy above me deserve some accolades
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Sunnynaz: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
We get prof for this thread oo
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by cooooooks(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
We don't know the whole story...we don't even know if it is prostitution.
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Sunnynaz: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
cooooooks:
We don't know the whole story...we don't even know if it is prostitution.

You no hear wetin dey happen, abi na u be the guy

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by Ochiboy11: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I hope you know that you did not answer my very simple straight forward question. A simple YES or NO will do and my point for asking this question is to find out if traditions which makes PROSTITUTION illegitimate, "a taboo" an INSANE TRADITION as incestual practices is by law made illegitimate by this traditons. After all your yardstick for justifying PROSTITUTION is sexual behaviour in animals. Bear in mind what it means to be human and humane.

HOW DOES INCESTUAL PRACTICES IN ANIMALS JUSTIFY PROSTITUTION AS A SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR IN HUMANS? That is my simple question.

Truckpusher, my submission is at all not flawed. The real problem is this and which is we are living more than ever before in a FLAWED WORLD. Where anomalies are justified insanely to be normal. How ever, our falling involuntarily into a world sinking lower and lower into the mire of decay is no excuse for such extravagance. IT CAN NEVER BE A REASON FOR EXCUSING THIS ANOMALY CALLED PROSTITUTION. AND OF COURSE, ANIMALS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL PARENTS IS 100% NORMAL BUT NOT SO WITH HUMANS, EXCEPT IF WE CHOOSE TO REDUCE OURSELVES TO THE LEVELS OF ANIMALS EVEN LOWER THAN ANIMALS AS THE WORLD ALREADY HAS BEEN DEGENERATING WHILE WE PRETEND TO BE INSENSITIVE TO OUR COLLECTIVE DISHONOUR.

Lastly, judging by "any circumstances"?
Truckpusher, do we need a psychologist to tell us who is the SANE and the INSANE between a man who is faithfully married who engages not in sex out side wed lock and another man who patronizes prostitutes? Who among these two have the greater probability of contracting sexually transmitted diseases that could be so mild or serious costing them their lives? Only INSANE societies allow a free reign for prostitution while discouraging marital bliss of faithfulness and fruitfulness which is the very best solution to STDs reducing it to its lowest tendency in the nub. Prostitution or say promiscuity is not a human sexuality, it is an act of IRRESPONSIBILITY and indeed INSANE. That is what I believe olalan is saying by using the phrase "NOT NORMAL".
And lastly, truckpusher to be HUMAN and HUMANE is to be intelligent. Science, classes us as HOMOSAPIENS meaning intelligent. But as long as the choices we make are not wise but foolish choices with inevitable DISASTROUS consequences, a result of physical and metaphysical laws governing the development of all manifestations, that title HOMOSAPIENS, INTELLIGENT is not deserved as this very world of ours suffers from INTELLECTUAL VACUITY. Insanity is a reaction against the intellect. Its an INSANE world we are living in by deliberate design.

Omg
Re: Prostitute Disgrace Lagos Big Boy Who Refused To Pay After Service (Photo&video) by ImaIma1(f): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:

Don't listen to any stupid advice or logic that seeks to justify the act of sleeping with prostitutes.

Some men have never slept with prostitutes. Men that hold themselves in high esteem can't belittle themselves to that level.

Please don't allow any guy of no virtue tell you it is something you cannot avoid. That is just a cooked up lie to absorb themselves of any stigma attached to the act.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W / S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) / Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.