Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1224660 members, 1601788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 03:36 PM

The Ugliest President In The World - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / The Ugliest President In The World (3608 Views)

Is Tinubu The Ugliest Politician In The World? ( Pix Included) / The Ugliest Igbo And Yoruba Men In Pictures / Which Tribe Has The Ugliest Pool Of Women In Nigeria? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Go Down)

The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2007
May God punish your all family, your America President, your Liberia country,at least our President looks better than your Liberia President. slow Bottom hole.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by Coco29(f): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2007
liberia:

this is how ugly most of you are.

you seem quite angry at afriKans undecided
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by swing4real(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2007
@liberia

Did u just lost your sexy Nigeria boy friend or what? Seun it is high you bound this brat.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2007
im sure you big nose and big lips like your ugly president. he is the uglieast looking creature.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2007
i dated one nigerian boy called effe which was the biggest mistake of my life. he was older than me and thought i was his property so now i know never to date your people. he was fine because he was mixed but his attitude was bad and his ugly father was the same.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by abdkabir(m): 2:34am On Mar 23, 2007
@ monrovia abi na liberia

U dont have to be mixed to be beautiful. If u r unlucky enough not to have see beautiful pure blacks, i advise u come to Nigeria eh. I. U should come back to bear witness to

the Great Ebony Blackness.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by swing4real(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2007
liberia:

i dated one nigerian boy called effe which was the biggest mistake of my life. he was older than me and thought i was his property so now i know never to date your people. he was fine because he was mixed but his attitude was bad and his ugly father was the same.

@liberia

Now i see why you dislikes Nigerians alot.Poor Lil Girl.You should be reading your books and concentrate on your studies insteading of running after men at you age.I think he left you because of your silly attitude but don´t worry i will fix you up with my lil cousin but you have to be 19 and have good grade at school because he doesn´t like dumb girls like you.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by superman(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2007
let there be justice! why dnt u post your picture so we all can see what u look like in the first place! u might look like daugther of an ulgy Naughty Lady like your sister

liberia holla!

UGLY LIBERIANS
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by davidylan(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
At least our president is an ugly monkey but he is higly recognized in most parts of the western world. Can the president of Germany remember where Liberia is on the map?
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
yes they can actually you dumb twit. ellen is the first female president in africa and by the way she is mixed race. her mom is half german and she has german relatives so come with something new.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2007
probably you talking about somebody else because am nigerian and all the girls that i dated in my life still out there fighting for me cuz i got that nigerian flavor.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by Glamourgal(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2007
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
girl i tough you had finish we this nigeria bullshit you stated again?
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by fadal(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
hha
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by davidylan(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
liberia:

yes they can actually you dumb twit. ellen is the first female president in africa and by the way she is mixed race. her mom is half german and she has german relatives so come with something new.

grin grin grin you just had to let us know she's "mixed race" eh? Where were the Germans when Ellen's country was burning for more than 10 yrs?
I've seen Ellen's picture, for a mixed race woman she's darker than my grandmother. Maybe i should ask Gran where her mixed race is from. cheesy
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2007
you just had to let us know she's "mixed race" eh? Where were the Germans when Ellen's country was burning for more than 10 years?
I've seen Ellen's picture, for a mixed race woman she's darker than my grandmother. Maybe i should ask Gran where her mixed race is from.

boris kodjoe is also dark and ramsey noah it does not mean they are not mixed. and for the record ellen is more liberian than german, her mother is mixed race and her father was black, so she is only 1/4 white. but im finish arguing now.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2007
here is where i read about her german heritage. scroll down to biography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Johnson-Sirleaf
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by lauryn(f): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2007
Attention seeker!!!
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by OmoEko1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2007
don't mind that yeye girl jare
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by lauryn(f): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2007
She's prolly high on some cheap crack grin grin
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by ultrafem(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2007
hehehe madness in high places grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by cuteass1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2007
Please can we stop all the fight for today sad

we're loosing threads and its saddening sad

she (liberia) created lots of topic, but that was in anger, we all do things that are uncalled for when we're angry, don't we?

maybe she took it a lil bit too far but she's mellow now.

i think she deseves a second chance to prove herself, so please cry cry
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2007
im trying to be cool but that silly bycth omi always got some shytt to say so im jus goin ignore her azz from now on and she can talk. i wish we can put people on ignore on here.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by ultrafem(f): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2007
oniranu
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2007
if i were you liberia i will post a topic sayin am sorry and there will be piss.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by lauryn(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2007
@ Cute-Bottom
u con get sympathy heart all of a sudden? grin grin grin
So, bcuzz she's mad at something or someone, we all goatta pay for it? bullshit! If she dey vex, make she go bungee-jumping or do something better with herself and stop ranting on here
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by lauryn(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2007
liberia:

im trying to be cool but that silly bycth omi always got some shytt to say so im jus goin ignore her azz from now on and she can talk. i wish we can put people on ignore on here.

And U'ld be first on dat list! grin
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
im sorry youngdice but i dont owe anybody an apology i came on here as normal and posting normal things. my first discussion was about shemar moore the actor and taye diggs. i was talking about how i thought shemar moore was so fine and then went on to other discussions. i made a simple post asking why nigerians and other africans are always calling liberians americans or act americans and that omi had the nerve to start calling all liberians sluts and hoes and start saying liberians are this and that so thats why i defened my people the way they were and as soon as i talk they get angry. thats how it started not me it was omi. she also said she hates light skinned people, she has issues.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2007
I know OMO never said all that, NA LIE
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by liberia(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
read the posts before you jump in and talk.
Re: The Ugliest President In The World by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2007
that's her omi but you d'ont gotta run all over the website posting all those stuff about nigeria if omi diss you post a topic about omi but not nigeria cuz there's no nigerian that's gonna seat down and let you talk about his country now look at what you did you got like 200000 enemies on nairaland am sorry girl please just post that topic please.

(0) (1)

Why Do The Americans And Some Whites Call A Mixed Race Person,black? / The Lion Of Biafra! / The Efulefu Amongst The Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.