Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (56868 Views)

10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) by Shaev7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
kinkybunny:

On May 31, 2014, in Waukesha, Wisconsin , 12-year-olds Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser lured their friend Payton Leutner into the woods and stabbed her 19 times in an attempt to impress the fictional character Slender Man . Leutner crawled to a road where she was found; she recovered after six days in the hospital. Weier and Geyser were found not guilty by reason of insanity and committed to long periods in mental health institutions.
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) by sprints1: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

so talking to someone in USA from Nigeria is demonic?

you need to register quickly at any IT training centre around you. Your Ignorance makes you sound stupid
lol ignorance nikan ko arrogance ni I pretty sure I know more than u do in IT....u think its just open eye abi...dey dere and be deceiving urself
Re: Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) by ikoduduakpode(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
please put nairaland there
Re: Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) by kstix(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
konfused:

Far better, play it on PS4 and you will be hooked. I stay awake all night playing it, I have ended the game twice yet I am still addicted.
ok will give it a trial
Re: Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) by usebog: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2018
On top of a game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Gaming Events In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.