Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? (20177 Views)

Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car / Why Having Too Many Keys Attached To Your Car Keys Is Bad / Obafemi Martin's $350k Mansory Porsche Cayenne Spotted on the Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by autojosh: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2018

A lot of people do hear the term ‘Mansory’ attached to the name of cars but don’t seem to know what it really means.

Some persons who categorize themselves as ‘Car Guys’ still can’t ought-rightly tell you what it means. Be it as it may, look no further because we are here to clear you on all you need to know about Mansory.

Mansory is a company founded by Kourosh Mansory in the year 1989. It’s a luxury car modification company that is based in Germany.

Mansory works on Luxury SUVs, supercars and custom bikes. You can categorize Mansory to be an aftermarket car tuner. They are popularly known for their expertise in carbon fiber design and fabrications.

Before the year 2001, Mansory only focused on British brands such as Rolls Royce and Italian brands such as Ferrari but the game have changed today.

They now work on cars from various manufacturers such as Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Porsche, Lotus Cars and Range Rover.

In the year 2007, they even went further to acquire Porsche-tuning arm of Rinspeed AG.

Mansory are also renowned for their very peculiar body modifications. It doesn’t end there. Their bespoke interior modifications and light weight alloy wheels can’t just be left out.

Mansory have its dealerships in Germany, Britain, India, China, Canada, Poland, Russia, United States, Japan, Greece, Switzerland, Iceland, UAE and few other countries.

https://autojosh.com/what-mansory-attached-to-car-names-means/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided

Good one to Mansory
lemme go back to what I was frying(OGBONO)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by wildcatter23(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
wink
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by hemartins(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Simple put, Mansory is a company that help in the modification of automobile brands according to customers specifications.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Just as AMG and Brabus customise Mercedes Benz vehicles.

17 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Your posts are no longer relevant to Nigeria, you barely comment on others' thread about Auto.
No real value

Front page magic is the only thing about Autojosh

23 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by willexyaho(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Your posts are no longer relevant to Nigeria, you barely comment on others thread about Auto.

He doesn't comment at all. No interaction.

I guess your post hits front-page if you have been posting for a while here (one or two comments and it hits front page) and/or people tend to comment on posts of popular NL (bandwagon effect).

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
i thought you wanted to talk about freemasons attachment

13 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by GMBuhari: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
I came to see picture, don't care what the worded description is
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by timilehing(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Your posts are no longer relevant to Nigeria, you barely comment on others' thread about Auto.
No real value

Front page magic is the only thing about Autojosh
Senselin:

He doesn't comment at all. No interaction.

I guess your post hits front-page if you have been posting for a while here (one or two comments and it hits front page) and/or people tend to comment on posts of popular NL (bandwagon effect).
Dude got both mods & seun behind him. Selfish if I may say

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by muhammed50(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2018
But the name came from the word: "freemasonry"...
A cult!

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Don2cyril(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
scam from afar

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by gerrardomendes(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
OK o. Sounded like free mason
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by SmartMugu: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
.i saw this thread and don't know how to respond. Wetin concern normal Nigerians with masonry? Is Nigeria abroad now? Pls lemme know so I can stop applying for visas. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2018
betty4151xxx:
SEE MY ACCOUNT Balance IsWorking For All MTN Sim
One day, your cup go full...
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Thief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by RichDad1(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
What is Monsuru?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Rivguydee(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
betty4151xxx:
SEE MY ACCOUNT Balance IsWorking For All MTN Sim
Admin please block this guy... he is a dubious fraud

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by davodyguy: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansory
All he posted was lifted from Wikipedia

Just to get traffic for his blog

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by davodyguy: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2018
hemartins:
Simple put, Mansory is a company that help in the modification of automobile brands according to customers specifications.
And the moderators fell for it big time

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by davodyguy: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
timilehing:
Dude got both mods & seun behind him. Selfish if I may say
He's a blogger and probably pays a token to get his topics on the home page.

He lifst most things he posts on the web and sends to his blog

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Psoul(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Car pimping company

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by slapandfall(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
It means they are Freemason

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by olowobaba10: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2018
I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING OF FREEMASON, WHICH ONE MANSORY AGAIN?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by pol23: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
I said I am Amazing,
Not that I'm a mason,
It's amazing I made it to the world that I'm in,Lord forgive I never wouldn't have made it without SIN....JayZ 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by knightsTempler: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Mercedes Mansory

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by erico2k2(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2018
davodyguy:

He's a blogger and probably pays a token to get his topics on the home page.

He lifst most things he posts on the web and sends to his blog
But to be honest, aint that what researchers dojst saying
MayB when he is well funded he can go in person to this places to get 1st hand info, but now the net is his fishing place, the vast majority of people on here rely on the Internet for information.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Mike4S: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2018
It concerns because some will be thinking it belongs to Ogboni confraternity as in Free Mason
SmartMugu:
.i saw this thread and don't know how to respond. Wetin concern normal Nigerians with masonry? Is Nigeria abroad now? Pls lemme know so I can stop applying for visas. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by crafteck(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
hemartins:

I tire ooo, just one line became an article... Lol
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by HARDDON: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
erico2k2:

But to be honest, aint that what researchers dojst saying
MayB when he is well funded he can go in person to this places to get 1st hand info, but now the net is his fishing place, the vast majority of people on here rely on the Internet for information.

Researchers don't lift verbatim.

They gather ingredient from different sources to make THEIR OWN special soup.

Lifting is a lyrical inspiration ailment. It shows you know not your turf and therefore, lacks the authority in that niche. Yam farming would be better suited for such indi.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by RZArecta(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Your application of tenses makes reading this article tedious cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automobile Workers Kick Against FG Move To Slash Vehicles Duty To 10% / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) / See Why You Should Never Drive Your Car On Empty Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.