Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (70641 Views)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by nanizle(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:
No consent! wrong!
She only kept a straight face cause she was live ....
Hopefully she press charges nonsense ...

I think they are all trained (reporters generally) to react the way she did.

She will probably have made a police report after her live program.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Carter4luv(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Then go catch the guy no be Nigeria. If an naija dis one happened in next 10 years den never see the guy. Even if all the street cctv camera capture the guy. Naija police no go fit catch the guy

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Threebear(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Anything concerning ladies is always a case. Ladies assault guys sexually a lot. Those who doubt, should check male students who live off campus, sharing lodge with females. But this one, this guy need to meet her in court.
Has a lady ever molested you ?

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Kingsuo: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Ladies and hypocrite, can she say she doesn't enjoyed it.. shiooor

Which kind English be dis,u wan kill person
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by wildcatter23(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well the one that pressed my yansh in public .. I never knew him but gave details to police

He did 24months in prison then got deported ... trust me that isn’t Naija ...there is cctv and his face allow is all they need

Just because someone patted your butt. You lost it and sent a brother to jail. You wicked

One day, I was passing by a lady with a hell of a behind. Before my brain could refrain me, my hand has brush the magnificent behind with reckless abandon. If she slapped me, I wouldn't have complained but she saw the pain and confusion coupled with unadulterated embarrassment clearly displayed on my face. Her indignation gave way to an understanding smile. She accepted my apologies and went her merry way.

Much later, we became friends. I personally got extra friendly with that buttina. Till date, that buttina still pushes my BUTTons.

By the way, say hi, to my understanding friend and partner

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by TunAb8(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

To the guy embarassed

Ok ok I understand that behaviour is acceptable in Naija but in the West not so much ...

One guy touched a Ladies laps here ... just touch o
He had to resign ... shït hpgets really real
But you have to admit it's double standards...
If the case were reversed will there be such uproar. Hypocrisy is unhealthy.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by TunAb8(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
haslaw:

Its the double standard that is perpetrated by evil women and sissy men.
Thank you
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Threebear:
Has a lady ever molested you ?
Three three. Na u be this? abii them don hack your moniker?? Yes, and I always take it as nothing based on logistics.

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Herrmes: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Daeylar:
The idiots on page this asking if that is assault are part of the problem and part of the disgusting men I posted about.
Idiots that don't know what is consent,
It's her body, if you touched her without her consent, she has the right to call it whatever she wants. If you don't like it, next time advise your fellow fools not to touch her.

Imagine saying because a million and one people didn't mind when it was done to them therefore she shouldn't mind, as if she has no right over her body and has no right to decide when or how or by whom she is touched

And if touched without her consent, has no right dislike it or to feel annoyed.

Animals undecided
Look at all that aggression, it'll be a shame if you become tame when you're getting fvcked undecided
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lilmama02(f): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fada lawd!!!! grin d English tho.....
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by castiello(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
People just talk rubbish I am in Russia this is common people are just happy that’s how we roll here as a black man many want to snap with us infact many gals leave there men to hug and peck us take pics is how we roll here
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by mrfarmer600(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
ijbeauty:
Not funny though. I would have given him a dirty slap embarassed

Reallyyyy

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by watchindelta(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
kmaster007:
go Iceland make u talk say u won bath everyday
it not about the cold. many hate to baf.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2018
omoadeleye:

Ode, no wonder that you are still single.

Who's single? E-DIOT.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2018
AyoolaIgwe:

typical response of Nigerian girl/lady

Excuse me! I don't need to be a Nigerian to react .. Regardless of the race, generally women think alike.. cool
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by dochenaj: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu.. shocked

How I wish she smashed him with that microphone on her hand sha..

That would become aggravated assault on her part.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Danny110(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Ehmmmm.... am I d only one dat noticed there wasn't any breast grabbation in d video? Cos av watched n watched but didn't see any sign of book action undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2018
TunAb8:

But you have to admit it's double standards...
If the case were reversed will there be such uproar. Hypocrisy is unhealthy.
its life .....

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by DavidEsq(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu.. shocked

How I wish she smashed him with that microphone on her hand sha..

Not every lady is a tout(agbero). Some just know how to weigh the odds and how to act appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by DavidEsq(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Kingsuo:

Which kind English be dis,u wan kill person
U can imagine! In dis Buhari era sef, how person wan take survive am angry
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by emi14: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
This is bad.

In Nigeria not in Russia. The man just greeted her like hand shake. Kiss is greeting not sexual assault lol

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by natanyin: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Preshy561:
loose guys everywhere,just like the one above me.
point of correcting ma, the guy above u is not loose he just forgot is thinking faculty somewhere and we have being searching for it with out any hope of finding it . cool
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Sarang(f): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Auladimeji:

Just shut up if you don't know what to say dude
It's people like you that will be going around doing nonsense and saying they are enjoying it sad
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by omoadeleye(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Who's single? E-DIOT.

Ask me again
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2018
frankmoney:
charges against a guy she may never see
She really doesn't have to see him again. This is 2018, his face was recorded in camera so are his actions. It shouldn't take too long for him to be caught. Everywhere is not Nigeria.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
useless goat

Where is the molest here?

Some fools are just unnecessarily sensitive.
Should I direct the guy to guy to you to do the same. Seems you like it.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
Not good but I have seen ladies do WORSE and nobody made a FUSS about it...

WHY ALL THE KERFUFFLE by Ya'll

Are you saying that people not making a fuss because women doing should be an excuse for this woman's case not be taking seriously?
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2018
geezyk:
The guy was just joyful, I think. maybe his team just won, and he's happy.

Let him be this joyful near a guy whether he will not loose two teeths.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Auladimeji:

Should I direct him to you so he can do the same thing. Seems you enjoy it a lot.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
zagalee:
That's bad shaa, but maybe the guy is high and was feeling so happy that he won a bet. grin grin grin

Maybe he should have tried with a guy who will knock out the highness from him.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by kmaster007: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
watchindelta:
it not about the cold. many hate to baf.
I ear you
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by geezyk(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Let him be this joyful near a guy whether he will not loose two teeths.
Have you been to a viewing center before and your team is a goal behind? and them your team equalises maybe at the 89th minute, that's when you'll know the joy I'm talking about, especially when they're playing against Barça or Man City .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.