Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (64777 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Ikebesupa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Beating in the oza room you mean grin grin grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by bloomin: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
There is something odd about his smile.

Mental case.
You are smart to notice this!

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
aku626:
I can’t see where he said he beats his wife

His very last sentence in the second screenshot
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Quidquopro: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
tejiri4:
Some ladies enjoy beating cheesy grin grin

Thank you.
They will hate you if don't hurt them once in a while.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
Pastor of a pentecostal church, Jackson Edekin has taken to Facebook to brag about how he beats his wife every day yet they are still the best couple. He made the statement in a comment section of a post about domestic violence, where it was stated that any marriage involving such should be vacated.

Commenting he said, There Is no marriage that cannot be fixed, that leaving a marriage because you are beaten is not the best options. He then revealed he beat his wife everyday yet they are the best couples on earth.
Read comments below:

Source: https://correct.com.ng/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-pastor-says/
All men beating their wives are cowards. if truly to fight dey hungry you, go to the street and meet able-bodied men like you. slug it out with dem and am sure by the time you return your wife would have helped you get hot water, Towel and Aboniki Balm ready

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thank your God you didn't marry someone like me.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ajepako come see your pastor o
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by udemzyudex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tufiakwa.. Na wa oo
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Thistles: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmmmm

It is well o

Check out the mistakes you have been making that have been preventing you from getting a job.

https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-in-nigeria-2018
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by randirandor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think the man should be commended for saying this to the public. A lot of guys do the same but will come online to condemn what they are guilty of.

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
I would like to think he's being hyperbolical... but out of the jokes come the truth... undecided
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
WALLAHI YOU BE YEYE COUPLE ON EARTH, SHEY JESUS CHRIST THOUGHT YOU TO BEAT YOUR WIFE IN BIBLE?
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Platony(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is dat his real face?? undecided :-

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by YemiHadid(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wait o... wait! i have a problem with this thread! It seems this man just made a comment on a random Facebook post, not like he published this comment on Twitter or the Gram... Bloggers, it has gotten to this shey? That single comment, politically correct or not, has somehow, now warranted this public shaming... How far we've come...!? I see the poster even had to dig out his pics and whatnot... I wonder how said poster would feel, if someone does same to him, just b'cos he was guilty of wrong-think!

Interesting times ahead, gentlemen!
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Caris77: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
So speechless . Signs of end of days .
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by perdollar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
pastor! if we don't beat our wife's or girlfriends, who WL? its a normal thing.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by skales67(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
The man resemble ileye ram wey dey suffer from catarrh.

Keep beating, until you wake up one day and see yourself chilling with late Fela Kuti, Abacha and Ojukwu as a result of stabbing.

Abeg let her stab sharp sharp so i can go and try my luck! The wife resemble woman wey go sweet while giving her doggy with her succculent lips that look like what can give good bj! grin grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
You deserve some accolades Man of God. A sound clap! Another one!! And a bigger one.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by oviedike: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Always has to be an Edo guy. Anyway you clearly married a gutter girl with no self esteem, No father and family. That's why you this animal can beat her everyday and get away with it. Rubbish! I wait for the man to touch my daughter and I hear. We die together that same day.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by don4real18(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jochabed:
Your taking her for granted,the day she arises to deal with you,don't be suprised.

And your boasting like its a thing of Joy. And your a "pastor"? May God help you.
Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Testy17: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is this man of God or man of world? Bragging for beating his wife
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by dangotesmummy: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jochabed:
Your taking her for granted,the day she arises to deal with you,don't be suprised.

And your boasting like its a thing of Joy. And your a "pastor"? May God help you.
I still pity those taking marriage counsel from pastors. Don't fix your marriage according to the dynamics that works in your home
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by deebrain(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
somito121:
But wait o, I think the beating he is talking about here is f....ng the wife everyday. Because the wife seems to enjoy the beating especially the pastor.

Beautiful. You are one of the few in nairaland that noticed exactly what he was saying
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Testy17:
Is this man of God or man of world? Bragging for beating his wife
is it his fault or because of the country he is. He for brag like that for UK or finland
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by adorable29(f): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just Imagine!!! Shebi when he kills this one now someone will come and tell me to type RIP. How can this ugly man be beating you everyday and you are still in that marriage?
This is the kind of ritualist pastor that counsels battered wives to stay and die. The type that chides a wife for "leaving to live". Smh!

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by justmenoni: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Eyinacho
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Jason007: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
ok...

DUDE, GOES TO HIS FACEBOOK PAGE AND TYPES DUMB SHIT THAT WORKS FOR HIM AND ANOTHER DUMB DUDE COINS IT TO TOUCH YOUR EGOS WITH THE WORD "BRAG" .
SO WE HAVE A DISPUTE OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

Did anyone hear from his wife to verify how true.
No!
just another loud noise from the zoo.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Fadanath: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pastor Jackson don smoke soak away ooo kiss dis kind person go dey claim broda inside bus wen conductor dey rake 4 am bt na hin wife he fit blow 4 house...lazy Nigeria youth shocked
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by shegie(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
u dey mad foolish pastor
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Awesome01(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think this guy needs to download and watch this 2006 movie called "PROVOKED" featuring Aishwarya Rai. There you will see the extent a woman pushed to the wall can go just to escape or revenge.

Continue boasting about beating your wife, when she's tired of the beating, she will retaliate in ways that will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Enice(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
Pastor of a pentecostal church, Jackson Edekin has taken to Facebook to brag about how he beats his wife every day yet they are still the best couple. He made the statement in a comment section of a post about domestic violence, where it was stated that any marriage involving such should be vacated.

Commenting he said, There Is no marriage that cannot be fixed, that leaving a marriage because you are beaten is not the best options. He then revealed he beat his wife everyday yet they are the best couples on earth.
Read comments below:

Source: https://correct.com.ng/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-pastor-says/
pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! How many times I call you? Don't be too confident o! Do not sleep with your two eyes closed o. They say revenge is like a dish, it taste best when served cold. Your wife may have a knife behind her back and a smiling face in front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.