Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (64764 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by janejive(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
@ Pastor you are a fool, you have a wife with low self esteem. Sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Mbediogu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
Pastor of a pentecostal church, Jackson Edekin has taken to Facebook to brag about how he beats his wife every day yet they are still the best couple. He made the statement in a comment section of a post about domestic violence, where it was stated that any marriage involving such should be vacated.

Commenting he said, There Is no marriage that cannot be fixed, that leaving a marriage because you are beaten is not the best options. He then revealed he beat his wife everyday yet they are the best couples on earth.
Read comments below:

Source: https://correct.com.ng/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-pastor-says/

If you were not beating her both of you would have been better than the best!

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by talk2emma: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bedroom beating
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by durasome(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
see him wide mouth!

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Clap for yaself and keep it up....and the agaba of a wife dey enjoy am.kuje prison loading..

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by mayortm001(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
That man na monster.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by bejeria101(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
You are a retard! Tell your church members i said so.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by adontcare(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Leopantro:
To give you open-teeth with hammer just dey hungry me.
grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by adontcare(f): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
The man resemble ileye ram wey dey suffer from catarrh.

Keep beating, until you wake up one day and see yourself chilling with late Fela Kuti, Abacha and Ojukwu as a result of stabbing.
grin grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by patexcool(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
I pity the woman ooo she enduring the marriage instead of enjoying it and this pasitor.. thinks they are the best couple. this pastor needs celestial deliverance

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
until she kills her, and the poor devil will take the blame.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by tete7000(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
He beats her everyday and yet they remain best, what a logic? If you people are best, what adjective should be used for those who don't beat themselves? And this one is some people's pastor? Wonder shall never end. Olorun, e ku suru.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by francotunsco: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Men of God have been speaking in parable since the days of John the Baptist! Beating everyday! Whatever that means....
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Apoztl3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
So everybody that wears coat is now a pastor abi..... See as em head be like map of Antarctica

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Teeboi56: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
And u called ur self a man of God
Is dat Wat ur bible teach u
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Teeboi56: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
And u called ur self a man of God
Is dat Wat ur bible teach u
End time pastor
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by koolaid87: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
To imagine that this bastard has sheeps as followers is annoying.

To slap am self dey hungry me

Useless pastor

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm speechless.

angry
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
The man resemble ileye ram wey dey suffer from catarrh.

Keep beating, until you wake up one day and see yourself chilling with late Fela Kuti, Abacha and Ojukwu as a result of stabbing.

Abeg, stop scaring us the husbands. This stabbing matter no be here o. I don't even quarrel with my wife anymore over any issue, not to talk of beating.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by jaksmillioniar: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Colourich:
Thank your God you didn't marry someone like me.
wat will u do if u are my girl I will beat u and we settle as adult is not today dear d end justify d means. I beat u dosnt mean I dont love u
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
wat will u do if u are my girl I will beat u and we settle as adult is not today dear d end justify d means. I beat u dosnt mean I dont love u
You will beat who? you no dey fear.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by jaksmillioniar: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Colourich:
You will beat who? you no dey fear.
wen u grow up u will understand life
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
wen u grow up u will understand life
I am grown, also I know what I want, no man born of a woman will ever hit me and non has.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by jaksmillioniar: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Colourich:
I am grown, also I know what I want, no man born of a woman will ever hit me and non has.

DAT wat u women say no man wish to beat his woman but when u act somehow he will be force to when guy beat u is up to u to think why
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

DAT wat u women say no man wish to beat his woman but when u act somehow he will be force to when guy beat u is up to u to think why
I've said my own.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by ddeola: 2:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Endtime pastor
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by emi14: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2018
What kind of beating dear pastor? I also beat my wife last night and we are happy. Still together in bed
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2018
somito121:
But wait o, I think the beating he is talking about here is f....ng the wife everyday. Because the wife seems to enjoy the beating especially the pastor.

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
And this one na pastor so... With loyal members....

Swear down... Religion Don turn many people to zombies.... Just skull no brains...

The man should be arrested sef
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by MarieSucre(f): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
TSOM:
Whether she antagonizes you or not, beating a woman only makes her fear you - she'd never respect you.

Men who beat women always seem to forget this.

Another thing men who beat women seem to forget is that the prepare their meals. Why do men with all confidence take such risks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.