Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal (35516 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Ecstasy154(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife has announced the sacking of Professor Richard Akindele for allegedly demanding sex from Monica Osagie to upgrade her mark.

The VC announced the sack at a press conference in Ife on Wednesday.

He said the Governing Council sacked the lecturer having found him guilty of all the charges against him.

http://punchng.com/breaking-oau-sacks-professor-over-sex-for-mark-scandal/

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by delishpot: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good news.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Issakendrick: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
>>

Iggy Azalea Twerk Up A Storm In Sexy Thong

Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by buygala(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Sojebrand(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by fecta: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
I AMAZED THAT PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA WILL PASS THE GROUP STAGE

#bring back our slay kings grin

Relating to the topic:
Thank God that they finally sacked him
But that's not enough he should be arrested and charged for sexual harassment angry

53 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by GentleYoung(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by ifedolapoferanm(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by MrTeeo: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
He would serve as a deterrent to other sexual offenders. Suggest he be prosecuted also

52 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by saxtaiwo: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Better, good to hear that

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Bossontop(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
Hope dis serves as a deterrent to oda lecturers......wicked SOBs

14 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by kapelvej: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
From Penis to penitentiary. Good riddance. Victory for the ladies.

24 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Howmon: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
How a single act of indiscipline can rubbish decades of hard work, determination and sacrifice. I pray our unhealthy habits don’t give us such ending.

First degree to masters to PhD to professor all trashed by a single event that was recorded of less than 10minutes convo

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Giddymoney(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
That doesn't stop him from knacking

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by FedericGodwin: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm happy the shameless Prof who allowed his sense to relocate from his brain to his joystick has been publicly disgraced, shamed and dismissed.
He would have taught other colleagues with such mentality to always be of good behavior and conduct They should see their students as children and friends they are meant to mentor for future purposes and not sex objects.
To say he is a pastor reveals that not everyone called pastor is actually a follower of Christ. How could a man born of a woman subject a woman to such conditions before she could be passed. Only God can forgive your sins against humanity.
A lot of his students who have succumbed to this demand will be rejoicing and at the same time depressed because they won't forget such inhumane act
He should go and get his entitlements from 3 rounds of sex with a dog nearby having risen from assistance lecturer to professor.
What a way to end one's career when you see yourself as a mini god over those you're employed to shape and sharpen their future.
His likes see female students as nothing but rags who can't reject their sexual demand.

Lesson learnt in a very hard and disgraceful way.
Next please

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by drpips1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is great, most Nigerian lecturers are guilty of this, they feel they are god with most of them teaching obsolete stuffs,i hope this virus in our academics is flushed out of the system

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by ifedolapoferanm(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
NEXT

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Craziestgirl(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Unilag, we are waiting...

19 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Turks: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Boom!
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by sandraade(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
I hope he won't be reemployed by any other universities in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by chiefolododo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
K
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by MrImole: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Great Ife!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by rentAcock(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
You finished primary school, took common entrance, finished secondary school, took JAMB, took WAEC, finished University, continued and earned a masters degree and probably doctorate degree, applied for a job, went through the interview process before finally gaining employment as a professor. You went through several years of school, numerous exams and interviews just to land your dream job and probably your only source of income and then you lose all of that because of lust. How will you explain the cause of your termination to your wife, kids, church members and neighbors? For a 10 minute ok maybe 15 minute something, you lost what you've built over the past 30 plus years. Sad.

May konji never me the reason why I lose all i've worked for.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by 400billionman: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
coolokay
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by donestk(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
one stinking pussy can bring down a powerful man.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
ontop overrated sex, serves him right

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by barrackozone(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife has announced the sacking of Professor Richard Akindele for allegedly demanding sex from Monica Osagie to upgrade her mark.
The VC announced the sack at a press conference in Ife on Wednesday.
He said the Governing Council sacked the lecturer having found him guilty of all the charges against him. I'm so happy for him

http://punchng.com/breaking-oau-sacks-professor-over-sex-for-mark-scandal/

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Phythondancer(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good one OAU.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by cameeeeel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
and someone will say there is nothing in pussy...

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Cholls(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
My brother can you imagine? 20years+ gone to the waste bin.... Karma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Meet Unilag Best Graduating Student / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.