Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female (677 Views)

Help Someone Make The Right Choice / Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / Mining Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female by khije(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please am 18 years old and finished from secondary school since 2016 in Abuja,i put in for mining engineering for the first time last year and i wasnt given, and i was advised by someone that its a wrong choice for a female and that its not Something very easy to do since it covers nearly all engineering courses, but this is why i like it i love what pushes me to get the best out of me and that what the course is about. I known there are engineers present in this forum who will love to help me with their advice. My score in jamb was 284.
Re: Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female by chicoMX(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
if you have passion for the course go for it- just interest is not enough o.

1 Like

Re: Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Go for wat u wnt bby.... Though dat course iz kinda tough bt ur pretty score shows u'll b up to d task
Re: Is Mining Engineering A Right Choice Of Study In Nigeria And As A Female by meobizy(f): 2:32am On Jun 21, 2018
I don't see how your gender changes the fact it's a future job option. Girls who later become women study engineering, computer science, law, medicine, architecture and so on. Most manual jobs nowadays are automated so I don't see a situation you may have to compete with males physically on the job.

(1) (Reply)

TAX Experienced Hire Recruitment KPMG / Join Our Free Web Design Training And Wordpress Developer Training. / Pls, Need Advice On I.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.