Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) (62558 Views)

Largest Steel Factory Set For Commission In Kaduna Early Next Year-photo / They’ve Been Building This Steel Factory For 40 Years And It Has Produced NOTHIN / Ajaokuta Steel Factory Gears Up To Start Production. After 40 Years - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
inyamuri flat.head jew won't like this,instead of them to query ekweremadu for turning a blind on Senate reduction of Niger bridge allocation,but they rather masturbate on afonja matter...bunch of ritualist,skull miners and prostitutes!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Firefire(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by teamsynergy: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
major ingredient in car production.... this is really good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Yusuf54: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
seunny4lif:
AJ don collect bribe.

Who still dey believe AJ
2019 election on the way and APC wan tell us Story
Just Shut up jareeeeeeeeeeee, another enemy of progree

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Firefire(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope this is not another APC propaganda? Just the way you guys "started" Ogoni clean up since August 2015 yet NOTHING has been done 3 years after...

Wicked lie & propaganda like the Ogoni clean up...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Aljazeera know we no know

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by FriendNG: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
mankand:
False story, nothing of such is happening. Follow Natasha Akpoti in Facebook and twitter to see for yourself that it's all propaganda. I wonder why the regime come so low q by playing politics on this

Fool. You did not watch the Aljazeera Video and you're typing trash with ur useless 10mb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope this is not another APC propaganda? Just the way you guys "started" Ogoni clean up since August 2015 yet NOTHING has been done 3 years after...

What do even understand by environmental remediation?

You think Ogoni land would be cleaned up in 10 years?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by usibengate(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good one
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
CSTR1003:
The technology there is obsolete.

I hope they improve on them and get that shitt running again churning out millions of tons of steel.

I am not optimistic about it though. I have zero confidence in the buhari administration.

"The technology there is obsolete."

Exactly my point. Imported still will still end up way more cheaper. That technology is decades behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by osazeeblue01: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Scam....

Same story with Ogoni clean up....

Beware of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by semyman: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
God bless Buhari and devil to accommodate all the looters till the end of time and in the hereafter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
How many times will it come back to life like the refinery?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
FriendNG:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/nigeria-steel-factory-open-40-years-180616102446497.html

9ja my country I hail o. See industry wey old pass over 80% of NL anders but never produce a single ton of steel for over 40 yrs. Pathetic indeed.

For the sake of the country and not for political or religious inclinations, I sincerely hope and pray this is for real. It is a huge national embarrassment gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Follygunners: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
yemmight:
Me I know Buhari really mean well for the nation if not for the likes of Saraki and co.

I agree. Even Tinubu is a 'Frienemy'
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by diebuhari1: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
davillian:
Make Una sha keep money for maintainance
Maintain what? So you believe this rubbish?
No wonder Buhari won election.
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by tete7000(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
With apc penchant for lying, it is difficult to take anything they say serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by SeunPhantom(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
At last ooo :DAt last ooo
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by SeunPhantom(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
cheesy at last
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Paid propaganda ...what do they mean it's back to life hahahahahaha...this govt will lie it's way to hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by atakamus: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thank God for Buhari. God will bless him for us. PDP should cover their faces in shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by showafrica(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Paperwhite:
This will be a commendable development of the APC government if Ajaokuta can not only roar back to life but recommended steel production.
This project have been a haven of monumental corruption all along.

Nothing works here.. Apc said our refineries are back but up till now have not refined any product.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by ifymadu: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thank God for Jonathan
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by darqly(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Blast Furnace in Ajaokuta is not operational, how the hell is the factory back to life biko? It's wrong for this admin to lie so blatantly when people can easily verify claims in real-time.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by SalamRushdie: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
mankand:
False story, nothing of such is happening. Follow Natasha Akpoti in Facebook and twitter to see for yourself that it's all propaganda. I wonder why the regime come so low q by playing politics on this

Ofcourse it's paid lies ...they got Aljazeera in and acted a script for them with by turning on just one furnace grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Elisojonugwa: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mere propaganda, my parent works there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Toni19: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
SO OUR OWN USELESS MEDIA NO SEE THIS KAIN NEWS, NA YEYE APROKO NEWS DEY SEE? WHY NA ALJAZEERA TAKE CARRY BREAK DIS NEWS FOR OUR DOMOT? NA WAH O. IF NA SAY EVANS CHOP PONMO FOR PRISON NOW, E GO FULL EVERYWHERE SAY E CHOP PONMO. USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by lonelydora: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
As a process engineer who has worked in different plants, this is the only reason Buhari will have my vote come 2019. If true shaa. I don't trust APC
Re: Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) by Cholison(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thisvis pure PROPAGANDA nothing is working at Ajaokuta for now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.