Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (29477 Views)

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death / Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Wednesday expressed optimism that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would return to power in 2019.

They said the party is getting stronger.

They spoke with journalists when the ex-President hosted Atiku at his home in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

On PDP chances in 2019, Jonathan said in a statement issued by his spokesman, Ilechukwu Eze, that the party is better poised to win next year’s presidential election.

He said: “Yes, we had some issues in 2015. But as you know politics is a very dynamic business. I believe PDP is coming back and getting stronger.

“Even though we are in the opposition with fewer governors, PDP is still the strongest and largest party in the country.”

Jonathan said he was pleased that the former Vice President who came to Bayelsa to commission State Government projects paid him a visit.

The ex-President said he had enjoyed a long relationship with Atiku, beginning from his time as Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State.

Atiku insisted that only the PDP has the strength and structure to win the presidential election in 2019.

He said: “It is actually the PDP that has the strength and structure to get back to Aso Rock. There is no other party that has the structure and strength like the PDP. Without PDP, APC should not have been in Aso Rock.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-will-return-to-power-in-2019-by-jonathan-atiku/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by DrGoodman: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
With the APC having its best dance of shame this year, people can be sure to vote them out before they finally kill the country. It's a vote for the lesser of the two evils, and PDP will win.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by tunjiajayi: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ehnnnn!
Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by GMBuhari: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
likes for Buhari

share for Jonathan

grin grin grin grin

Bad belle is legendary

228 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Anigreat: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
shocked

Good one

If no be PDP tell me which other party?
Idiotic Buhari is the only and the last president of APC.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
FACT!

And the man is Sen Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by magoo10(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
APC and their smelling body language have made the campaign against them easy.

Government is not run by propaganda

18 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by ORIENTATION101: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one

If no be PDP tell me which other party?

Idiotic Buhari is the only and the last president of APC.
it will be easier for camel to pass through the eye of a needle than pdp regain power in 2019

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Masterppower: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
it will be easier for camel to pass through the eye of a needle than pdp regain power in 2019

I wish they will post you to my ward or LGA as the returning officer, guy you will know that kaki no be leather...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry
Who cares what they
Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Based(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Noted.!
1: Politics is a very dynamic ''business'' really?
2: PDP is a very strong party, if not for PDP, APC wount have been in aso rock. Just imagine.!
3: PDP would win the presidential seat. How? Mehn, you both are hipocrites.! Every old ass-hole just wanna leach naija's money. I'm getting a feeling that APC has accountability and is safe than these Aninis. Youths when shalt thou rise against mediocrity and loots

13 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by lonelydora: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tale of two thieves

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by oshe11: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
I dey vex for Gej

He allowed himself to be surrounded by ENEMIES

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Must it be about APC and PDP. What of competence? sad

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by DAntivirus: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

He said: “Yes, we had some issues in 2015. But as you know politics is a very dynamic business I believe PDP is coming back and getting stronger.

Alas... its just business and profit sharing to them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by sureheaven(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Maybe they meant the opposite.

They’re all rogues, they wanna return to power to continue their looting. Nigerians won’t give them the second chance.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Buhary how market?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by oshe11: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
It wil be easier for you to have sense than for APC to retain power

9 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by IBBG(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
what is this dankwambo guy even doing sef. Atiku is busy trying to woo stake holders, and dankwambo seems to be relaxed and unconcerned. if he has interest in the presidency he should have been showing it now. To me Atiku is more serious and interested, although dankwambo is someone i'll support, but atiku's effort is beginning to win me over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by bla4(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
They are day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by notimeisnotime(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shambles upon shambles
Check my signature
Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by ORIENTATION101: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
It wil be easier for you to have sense than for APC to retain power

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by omenkaLives(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
I thought this man once said he'd go on exile if he doesn't complete the second Niger Bridge under his first term. Well guess what, the only thing he succeeded in doing about that bridge was commission q picture of it!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by oshe11: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2018

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says by ipobarecriminals: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
sad the popular IB ,shoeless one, stealing is not corruption professor still dey? While Atiku shud go to Amelika and shame us children of 8. PDP is dead

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.