Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (47264 Views)

Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Angelanest: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Here's a picture of a soldier who was killed along with eight others after being attacked at Gajiram, Borno state. According to reports, troops from 242 battalion Nigerian Army stationed at Gajiram, some 80 kilometres (50 miles) north of the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, came under attack on Monday afternoon.

The Borno state police initially said its officers and soldiers “engaged the terrorists and promptly repelled the attack”. “There was no casualty on the side of the police,” it added.

But military communications seen by AFP said nine soldiers were classed as “KIA” — killed in action — while two others were “WIA” — wounded in action.

Locals said they had seen between 10 and 12 Boko Haram fighters being loaded into vehicles but it was not clear how many were dead or injured, it added.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/9-soldiers-killed-by-boko-haram-in-borno-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Anigreat: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
shocked

Boko haram had been technically defeated said the chief dullard himself.

Buhari is a blatant liar
An idiotic president
Above all Buhari is a terrorist shocked

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by AroOkigbo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
RIP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by AroOkigbo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is Nigeria actually worth dying for?
Split the gaddem country let everyone go their ways. ..

My condolences to the families and loved ones they left behind.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by oshe11: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Times the 8 by 10 toget the real figure

23 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Firefire(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Too bad. Buhary please stop this nonsense

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
Times the 8 by 10 toget the real figure
Why are you exposing our party nah?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Eight python dancers down grin grin grin
To Chukwu Okike Abiama be the glory.

38 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by mightyhazell: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Eight python dancers down grin grin grin To Chukwu Okike Abiama be the glory.
stop with dat kind of lines nwoke

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:

Edit your post..... a little

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Woe to all those giving their lives for the cesspit

They died defending poo

Buhari will not stop negotiating and giving Boko Haram money to equip and kill more soldiers....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Theoan: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Here is what I think about Buhari Administration

I don't support no PDP or APC because none of them has ever cared about me. I support true liberation.

SECURITY -- 0/10
There are still bombings everywhere and if I remember so well. Buhari promised to eradicate them and not reduce their operations. We did not elect him to reduce the number of killings but to stop it.

KILLER HERDSMEN 0/10

How can we put our lives in the hands of a president that is so slow to act.

JOBS 0/10

Donald Trump created more than 1million straight jobs when he came into office in the first year.. Buhari created empower which gave 200,000 people jobs and in 2018 these people were dropped and became jobless once more.

ELECTRICITY 0/10

Do I need to argue about the power supply before someone knows that I am using my Gen to type this right now?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by bandabear: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
this is serious! RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by PureMe01: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
should I say RIP??I wish I could.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by TheCurse: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Now this

Jagun begs the gods for Super Eagles! ((Photos))

https://www.nairaland.com/4572653/photos-super-eagles-dopest-foreign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by MVLOX(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
more fallen heroes

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by olaniputu: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Now your watch has ended! Rest on brothers. We shall meet again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
t

13 Likes

He is a foolish solider!

Riddle: What kind of soldier fights against an enemy his commander is empowering?

Answer: The one that want to die young!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by DAntivirus: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
If they are to release the names of the diseased soldiers, its mostly soldiers from the south (Yoruba's, Igbo's and South south and middle belts)...

Tactical tribal genocide...

God is watching!

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by pennywys(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Uwa odi-egwu

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by ariesbull: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:

This is so wrong

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
BH again angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Speakdatruth: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
RIP brave ones. Well meaning citizens of this country appreciate your selfless service. Thank you for risking your life out there for a confused nation.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by amazon14: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
They will deny it in the next two hours.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by sureheaven(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
I wonder what will happen to the northern part of the country if Nigeria actually split and everybody goes his/her way.

The worst thing to have happened is bn amalgamated with these cows. They created bokoharam and now tax payers money are wasted fighting them while innocent soldiers are killed for fun.
May their soul Rest In Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by UncleJudax(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Boko Haram?

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by jnrbayano(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:

...are you a human at all?

I na-ebutere anyi ajo aha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.