Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

5 App That Will Make You Real Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 App That Will Make You Real Money (2622 Views)

Smartphone Memes That Will Make Your Day / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 App That Will Make You Real Money by Ochochedavid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello friends, computer admin is here today to bring you good news about 5 important app

and on how you can take advantage of your smartphone to make money by installing free apps on your phone and start to make money right away.

I’m sure you have already know some of the apps, you may even have them on your phone but don’t know how to monetize them.

Today I will educate you on how you can monetize Facebook , Instagram and three other apps you need to install as well.

With these app, you don’t have to spend a dime to get started. All you need is to install the app and start to make money amicably.

Here are the list of the apps and how to turn them to money making machine for yourself.

1. Facebook: Many people are using Facebook for fun only while the smart once are using this app to make a living. If you’re a Facebook user why not take advantage of this great opportunity this app present to you.

If I’m not mistaking you are a kind of person who spend at least 20 minutes above on Facebook everyday. If you’re such person, then here is opportunities for you.

There are many ways you can make money from that Facebook app you have on phone. This app is the greatest app that I can imagine,

With it you can bring thousands of money into your wallet right from your home or any location of your choice.

Do the following thinks on your Facebook app to make money

Sell your own products
Do affiliate marketing
Build huge fan page and sell it or rent it out for cash.
Promote your business/blog etc.
There are many ways to maximize Facebook app. Facebook has billions active users every month so your earning depends on your efforts.

2. Use cashpirate: Cashpirate is a free Android app which offer you small tasks to complete per day. When you completed the offer you earn points which can be redeem as gift card or real cash.

The most tasks available on cashpirate are:

Downloading of other free apps
Watching ad TV
Watching videos ads
With this app, you can earn around $2.50-$6 per day. Also cashpirate has excellence referrer program which means the more people you refer the more money you will make.

Your earning on cashpirate is totally depends on your efforts. The more task you execute the more money you make.

READ MORE: https://computeradmin.com.ng/2018/05/27/5-app-that-will-make-you-real-money/

(1) (Reply)

To Hon-sule / Help! Supplementary Service Error: General Error / Which Of The Brand New Android Tablet With Jelly Bean I Can Get For 15K To 20K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.