Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (36706 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
PDP and Murder...

The same way they Killed Bola Ige.

The same way they killed Okadigbo..

The same they Killed Funso Williams.

The same way they killed Harry Marshall..

And many other countless unresolved murders under their evil regime..

Ekiti kete, dust your PVC and chase them away from the South West for good.

Let them go back to BiafraLand and continue with their atrocities..

Fayose's name is written all over this death.

Imagine, killing an innocent APC supporter, then cloth the corpse with PDP vest. SMH!
MAY GOD BESTOW SENSE ON YOU
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by abbeyty(m): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2018
bloody Animals, was he really killed like this cuz of the election? I give up on this country. None of my family members is going out to vote on election day
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This growing violence in Ekiti state has called for a serious concern ahead of the gubernatorial election in the state on July 14. A supporter of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) was murdered gruesomely today in Ikere Ekiti by some political thugs.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Egbe Yusuf was wearing the campaign shirt of the PDP governorship candidate, Kolapo Olusola before he was attacked and butchered by the assailants in broad daylight.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/pdp-supporter-egbe-yusuf-killed-by-hoodlums-in-ekiti-state.html
APC Desperate for Power, they will soon be forgotten
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by ohiku4every1(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=68670071]Nigerians this is the plan APC has for you which is to turn Nigerian into an Armageddon like ruin filled with Gore and death ...What a satanic organization [/quotePDP HAS DONE THE SAME YEARS BACK
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by onatisi(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
all these killings and acts of political thuggery will work against apc in the long run because gradually people will start disliking them and they will start losing support. fayose has the machinery to reply back in like manner but he is allowing apc thugs to have a field day so that he and pdp will have something to campaign with . definitely the families of this person killled will not vote for apc even if some of them had wanted to vote for apc before.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by PHILipu1(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I told you guys that this party is EVIL
The way they brainwash all their BMC crews baffles me.
Even on a gruesome thread like this you can't respect the dead...

APC is a Terrorist party
Funny that people like you kept quite in 2014 when Fayose was killing and intimidating Ekiti people upnand down because he was backed by Aso rock.

Maybe he was caught trying to destroy APC campaign billboards.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by orisa37: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2018
In any Democracy, when a member of the opposition is killed, Mr. President is presumed to have killed the dead.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by lastempero: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2018
My father use to tell me about wild wild west when it comes to politics.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Centcanada: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Me will keep on saying this that the era of APC is filled with blood and me no understand again. God remove them all and give us good governance both at state and national level. That is my prayer!
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Splashme: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Fayemi's desperation will lead him only back to his village
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Chop111(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Na mosquito bite am! Nonsense why the politicians dey flex na God go punish all the political parties.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by dammiecool(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2018
ericsmith:

from fayemi convoy killed a policeman to a man wearing pdp shirt macheted to death ... suddenly fayemi is now the godfather of thugs in ekiti, even thugs now decamp cheesy what baffles me is that
1.the pdp shirt only has blood stains, not blood soaked ..
2. the shirt looks too unruffled for a man that was macheted to death ... after the act they wore the shirt 4 the guy
pdp should come up with smart scandals !! they are so good @ been clueless why try hard to creat a dumb images for themselves.

God bless u, I tot I was d only one dat observed it, it's really unfortunate that our generation jump into conclusion without looking d situation critically.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by path2success: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2018
My fellow Nigerians, please let us have human feelings for other fellows like us. This is too much and very shocked. For what reasons, because of what, what will be the gain?
Rest In Perfect Peace! A Loyal Party Member of EKITI PDP
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by chernest2002: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
This is how Apc intimidated pdp in the north towards 2015 election, now they want to apply the same in ekiti because Fayemi and Apc are too desperate to witch hunt Ayo fayose when they grab ekiti seat of power. .
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by danjalingo: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Baawaa post=68670167]See these people as they are playing politics with people's life, believing me Fayose knows about this,if it was fayemi' thugs that killed this man they will remove that shirt.[/quotke]

Please, tell us more. So, they have been killing and removing shirts?
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Klington: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2018
it shall never be well with whoever did this to Nigeria and Nigerians..
No moral
No conscience
No mercy
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Masterppower: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Baawaa:
See these people as they are playing politics with people's life, believing me Fayose knows about this,if it was fayemi' thugs that killed this man they will remove that shirt.

Would you stop this madness...

are you OK?

may your life be taken this way and let others celebrate it as you're doing to the deceased...
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Masterppower: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Why do the Yorubas celebrate every wicked act of APC against the Masses?

I've observed that Yorubas always support every EVIL thing Buhari and APC does...

I won't be surprised if they celebrate killings of their kinsmen by Fulani terrorists.
Re: Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Oh God what kind of rubbish is this, why killing each other God will punish all those involved in this killing they will never know peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests / Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.