Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Trust And Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Trust And Love (304 Views)

Hook Up, Dating, And Love / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love / Am In Need Of A Serious Guy That Can Take Care Of Me And Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust And Love by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
I want us to deliberate on the topic TRUST. what do we understand by the word TRUST? before I proceed to say one or two things. I have a question for us

Here is a question:
if you are in a relationship and your boyfriend is always accusing you of cheating on him because u are an outgoing person that love to have fun, and each time the both of you go out he is conscious and always looking at you for any suspecting move ,even to the extent of him checking you [ladies u know what I mean] to see if u had sex anytime you go out alone. Ladies what will you do and guys would you do if such a thing should happen to your sister
for more info login on www.spbranded..com

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Connect / Are You A Resposible Widower/man Who Is Ready To Marry A Responsible Widow/lady? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.