Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (114346 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by shittu05(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Jakumo:
Silicone breasts are very nice to look at from a distance, or in a still photograph like the one here, but in reality fake breasts are hard as baseballs to the touch, in addition to the other giveaway characteristic of fake breasts, which is that they do NOT jiggle and bounce seductively when the woman walks, as do ONLY real ones that have suffered no cosmetic surgeon's handwork.

With the forgoing caveat foremost in mind, I hereby volunteer my professional services to PERSONALLY grope this woman's mesmerizing breasts, so as to report back to this forum AUTHORITATIVELY, with a definitive answer to the PRESSING and VEXING question of whether these wondrous breasts were created by a highly skilled surgeon in Harley Street or Beverly Hills, or by none other than Mama God Herself.

The woman in the photograph does have an EXTREMELY sexy, regularly exercised, irresistible female physique to die for, and if those huge perky breasts are in fact REAL, then they certainly qualify as weapons of mass hypnosis that are also quite capable of triggering heart attacks among eye witnesses, if the woman so blessed should kindly decide to disrobe completely for the camera, or on a nude beach, where her every luscious, gravity-defiant curve can be contemplated by stunned onlookers.

I could go on, but I need to grapple the 'gator up in here. Odikwa VERY serious.

God go help u o grin grin grin, seems na ur hailing cassava dey control ur reasoning
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by N0favors: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
KillaBeauty:
N0favors Nofav0rs exact spec shocked
We love her cheesy cheesy don't be jealous of her
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Jolos? Jolos of what? But how Can I Be jolos of ballon? embarassed
N0favors:
We love her cheesy cheesy don't be jealous of her
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by N0favors: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
KillaBeauty:
All you homebase people mehnnnnnn. Can't you see that's not balloon but boobsies? Will you grow up please
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2018
hmm she must have installed nozzles in her nipples.
injector boobs.
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2018
this are ladies that bring disgracehood to womanhood.
am short of words aswear
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Godson84: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
I like her boobs sha. Make sense grin
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
am short of words aswear

But you still come look am. Are you a practicing lesbian ?
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
it obvious now.
Jakumo:

But you still come look am. Are you a practicing lesbian ?
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
it obvious now.

Lord have mercy. As I read dis ya testimony finish, na so fight start for inside my trouser. E ket as e be.

If only I could be a fly on the wall, just impassively observing the promised land from afar, my life would be complete.
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
YOU ARE not serious what i mean to say is that.the nipples are obvious.lols
Jakumo:

Lord have mercy. As I read dis ya testimony finish, na so fight start for inside my trouser. E ket as e be.

If only I could be a fly on the wall, just impassively observing the promised land from afar, my life would be complete.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
YOU ARE not serious what i mean to say is that.the nipples are obvious.lols

I have looked long and hard at the nipples of this beautiful woman, and what I discovered is that my mustache twitches involuntarily, the more I look, meaning that the small lower brain is taking over control of all key faculties, whilst partially shutting down the big upper brain in my head.

The above photographs should not be studied whilst operating a car or helicopter, as I am sure you will agree.
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by perosky80(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
dont cover their face again
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Kennyel: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmmm she's playing with cancer!!! Please watch one of my editions @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-qX7JBgkFM or search for "Home show with kenny el" on youtube. Please share and subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks very much as you do so.
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by simeone007: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why blur the face the event that she went are there not any human there? I can't come and waste my my for in complete info
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by kayboardist(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
mummy
mummy
I will tell daddy and show him this picture

Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Wasky101: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
am short of words aswear
Dang did you read this after typing?
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by MrCork: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
KillaBeauty:

..but why u all ways talking about annnnalsexx?...is that all u think about?.. if u love it so much then I can give ..athe least. .3cvround smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / What Is The Right Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.