Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} (1531 Views)

Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by wurabecca(f): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
So, it all Started in late 2014, she took all Meds, we visited different hospitals, patronise herbs embarassed embarassed
still, these things won't just clear off her face.

So, the last doctor we met advised us to free the face, as in we should free it, that it will go at its appointed time. But when?

she tried everything, took meds ....like applied all kinds of stuff.

Has anyone bn in such situation?

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by Adalassy: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
wurabecca:
So, it all Started in late 2014, she took all Meds, we visited different hospitals, patronise herbs embarassed embarassed

So, the last doctor we met advised us to free the face, as in we should free it, that it will go at its appointed time. But when?

Very easy to deal with.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana. Your sisters condition can easily be cured.

Let me know if you wish to go further.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by beatz5(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
has she tried black soap sometimes we go far to deal with little problems 08169836958
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by wurabecca(f): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Adalassy:

Very easy to deal with.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana. Your sisters condition can easily be cured.

Let me know if you wish to go further.

I'm interested.

Kindly go further.
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by wurabecca(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2018
beatz5:
has she tried black soap
sometimes we go far to deal with little problems 08169836958

Sis, where is your location . Can I call you?
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by Adalassy: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2018
wurabecca:

I'm interested.

Kindly go further.

Hello does your sister have the pimples anywhere else apart from her face?

Does she have white heads or black heads?

You can email me on adamslaseio@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by beatz5(f): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2018
wurabecca:

Sis, where is your location . Can I call you?
am in Ilorin and yes u can call, text or what'sapp me on that no
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by cassidy1996(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
just relax your mind dear. its just a matter of time, it will go away by itself. stay clean and eat friuts
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by Amarabae(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
wurabecca:

Let me advise you dear.
Tell your sister to take a break from all the various medications she is taking and all the various creams.
Her skin need to breath!
For those pimples to go, she needs to
1. Stop rubbing any cream on the face
2. Be washing her pillow case,towel and handkerchief always
3. Stop trying to touch the pimples
4. Wash the face with mild soap and water, (avoid all these medicated soap)
5. Slice a tomato and use it to rub on the face always, this is a very effective stuff..
6.avoid oily foods and snacks
7. Take her mind off it

Just this 7 steps, watch how the pimples will flee
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by wurabecca(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you dear.
Tell your sister to take a break from all the various medications she is taking and all the various creams.
Her skin need to breath!
For those pimples to go, she needs to
1. Stop rubbing any cream on the face
2. Be washing her pillow case,towel and handkerchief always
3. Stop trying to touch the pimples
4. Wash the face with mild soap and water, (avoid all these medicated soap)
5. Slice a tomato and use it to rub on the face always, this is a very effective stuff..
6.avoid oily foods and snacks
7. Take her mind off it

Just this 7 steps, watch how the pimples will flee
Thanks

thanks sis, I really appreciate.
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by Adalassy: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
wurabecca:

Any doctor that told you that this would go at an appointed time is lying to you. He is simply saying I don't know what to do about it.

What your sister has is hormonal acne. I believe your sister is well over her teenage years.

Hormonal acne cannot be healed by topical creams or over the counter medicine. It is hormonal especially for women with their childbirth and menstrual cycle issues.

The underlying cause has to be fixed while managing the acne until that is fixed. Once that is done you can say goodbye to the acne.

Black soap or any other thing you would use at this stage would not work until you fix the underlying cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by rumenase(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
wurabecca:

I have been there mine was about 6yrs I tried everything, rub many things until I gave up and stopped rubbing things that was when it released me and let me go and that was around when I turned twenty.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by rumenase(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Choi OP yu fine.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by EagleScribes: 12:26am On Jun 22, 2018
wurabecca:

Do a body detox. That's the simple solution
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by tuniboss: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
wurabecca:

from what I see here she needs treatment from inside out... call 08131195769 for more info
Re: Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} by Konquest: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
wurabecca:

@wurabecca
Woah! I have an idea of
what this is.

Is your younger sister okay
now?

I've seen testimonials of
people of all racial types
with the pimples challenge
who got rid of it via a detox
combo from FLP to remove
the blood impurities in the
body that triggered the skin
breakouts originally.

The detox truly worked and restored the facial skin beauty
and body weight of those folks.
within 3 months. I was blown
away... grin

Give me your feedback.

Ciao. wink

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Restore Your Eyesight & See Clearly AGAIN With "FOREVER VISION" / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Encephabol Syrup ASAP In Lagos? / 4 Drinks That Causes Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.