Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' (32075 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Didnt Buhari say few days ago that Nigerians are abroad want to return home? Are these the Nigerians he is talking about, or the ones in Philipines and Indonesia?

I dont know any gainfully employed Nigerian that wants to voluntari leave Europe or America to come back home.

Today is your lucky day, you just met me.

6 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by charlesedu777: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2018
more to come back nice
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Mutemenot(m): 5:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Afonja carry Agbo go Yanki grin You think say na Oshodi you dey Welcome, atleast enough herbs dey here no need to import shocked

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Jaqenhghar: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Well what a shame ...

Coming back as a deportee after so many years ..

I guess foreign countries are tired of seeing Nigerians if only we can fix our own country with the God given natural resources will possess I swear major developed countries of the world will will envy us.

Bad leaders over the years have finished this country .

What a shame. undecided

You think it's by natural resources?
Name one coubtry with natural resources that its economy is in the top 10... Ill wait

5 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Carter4luv(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2018
This is insane how can the us government deport dem for nothing. When we here are trying to leave the country you're still bringing more headache to Nigeria. I don't like it mehn.

Donald Trump using style to deport all Nigerians back to the country. Yawa dey ooo

1 Like

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Explorers:
It's well.
It's not for those guys and the two ladies deported. About the guy that spent 30 years and end up being deported, what kind of life is that. How do you spend almost 3 decades in a country and go back home via deportation with nothing. It's true that some people are followed by their village people. So sad. Hopefully, they will gather themselves together and make a life for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Octaves(m): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Didnt Buhari say few days ago that Nigerians are abroad want to return home? Are these the Nigerians he is talking about, or the ones in Philipines and Indonesia?

I dont know any gainfully employed Nigerian that wants to voluntari leave Europe or America to come back home.
he probably meant the ones that went to Russia to support super eagles.

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Austema(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
If the man knew he would never have paod the fine. Paying $41,000 fine and then deported is double tragedy.
Honestly speaking as a Nigerian resident in Europe, many countries are constantly reviewing their immigration rules making it harder to get permanent residence, even asylum application being turned down, forceful deportation & deportation at the slightest offence.
If only our leaders can put greed aside we have all it takes to excel far beyond many of these countries.
Sadly, look at the budget passed by NASS, they have demonstrated that they are the enemies of Nigeria followed by the governors.
People blame Buhari, yes he has his faults but the worst are NASS and governors who have arrested progress.
If Nigeria is good wetin go make me stay for this open freezer where I dey?
bros good morning
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Why commit any offense?

1 Like

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by israelmao(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2018
This still happened in spite of Buhari's meeting with Trump.I thought one of the purposes of that meeting was to strengthen our bilateral relations.

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lalas247(f): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2018
nothing new...
some Nigerians travel n take their animalistic antics abroad... too bad
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by PrincessB1(f): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2018
kingsaif:
i pray that my stingy uncle they among them
grin grin grin
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lalas247(f): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You think it's by natural resources?
Name one coubtry with natural resources that its economy is in the top 10... Ill wait
kikiki grin
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2018
ojootaru:
Trump does not show mercy to people from Shit-Hole countries like Nigeria.... Please read this...... Lady On Student Visa Was Deported From US And Banned For 5 Years; See Why >>>>>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/05/19/lady-on-student-visa-was-deported-from-us-and-banned-for-5-years-see-why/
That's What the racist pig means by calling Nigeria and other countries shiiithole. What Trump is doing is what Repubikkans have been calling Browning of America. It started with Late Jerry Falwell of Liberty university and Pat Buchanan. It's the racist agenda being led by Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller. Sadly , more of these to come. A lot of foools here are celebrating Trampy discrimination against Hispanics being detained but they forget that the rooster might come home to roost.

4 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Had it been Nigeria was a better country you would have loved the deportation and even thanked the US government for not allowing you to pay flight tickets back to your fatherland.Sorry dear.

5 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by dominique(f): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Which one is illegally deported again? It's their country, they have rights to deport anybody as they wish especially those that commit "minor offenses". Are they guilty of these offenses or not? He even said that some have overstayed the duration of their visa, is that a minor offense as well? The deportation as painful as it is is not the end of the world.

6 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2018
muhammed50:
After Falz has spoiled our reputation!
#This_is_Nigeria!
#everybody_is_a_criminal
Didn't spoil it better than PMB has been doing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by onatisi(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2018
how can you be in the usa for 30 years without getting ur citizenship
if he had gotten his us citizenship , he would not have been deported but rather jailed in the usa.
people usually get carried away with making money rather than regularizing their stay in a foreign country

7 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by mcstan18(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2018
I really feel for these ones. They left Nigeria when we were still the "giant of Africa", they're now coming back when we're the object of mockery among nations embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2018
israelmao:
This still happened in spite of Buhari's meeting with Trump.I thought one of the purposes of that meeting was to strengthen our bilateral relations.
Trump invited buhari following his sack of secretary of state,tilerson over his visit to Nigeria without permission and the backlashed that followed the sack.He invited buhari to insinuate that he didn't sack him because of that.

1 Like

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by hokafor(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2018
3 decades in the us yet you could not legalise your status. for me is a blessing in disguise.i hope u still remember the road to your village.

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Burgerlomo: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2018
This is so sad sad
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lucasbalo(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
Which one is illegally deported again? It's their country, they have rights to deport anybody as they wish especially those that commit "minor offenses". Are they guilty of these offenses or not? He even said that some have overstayed the duration of their visa, is that a minor offense as well? The deportation as painful as it is is not the end of the world.
You are absolutely right that deportation is not the end of the world. I knew of a guy that was deported in late 90s in Chicago and he's a very successful man in Nigeria now living a good life with his family. In fact, he holidays in US every summer now.

4 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Welcome to the land of sorrow and tears

I pray God see you through
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2018
So una still carry agbo business inter US

2 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2018
I hope he has been building a mansion he will retire to back home.If not,na squatter he go be.
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by bewla(m): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Yasirarafat:
I feel for them, returning to hell after they left...
c story
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
onatisi:
how can you be in the usa for 30 years without getting ur citizenship
if he had gotten his us citizenship , he would not have been deported but rather jailed in the usa.
people usually get carried away with making money rather than regularizing their stay in a foreign country
Good point. That was what I was referring to. Permanent residency doesn't cut it in America anymore. It's citizenship or you pack and go home especially with Trampy and his bigoted lapdogs in charge.

3 Likes

Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by zoedew: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Nothing to worry about considering you were in good shape to shell out $41,000.00 fine. Surely you’re padded enough to move on smoothly with life here or elsewhere besides the USA!
Re: US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
muhammed50:
After Falz has spoiled our reputation!
#This_is_Nigeria!
#everybody_is_a_criminal
Buhari nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.