Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy (42352 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / 53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Rosebloom: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
This is wrong on all levels .

Stealing is bad... yea cos she was caught right

See the spectators standing in line taking pictures.

Deranged society.

Folks should try not to get involved in these kinda situations that will make them an object of public mockery.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2018
lonelydora:

So you have forgotten your moniker?
That is my moniker.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Liberator007(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeriapen:

See More Photos Below...
Source:http://www.nigeriapen.com/outrage-as-woman-is-stripped-paraded-and-made-to-roll-in-muddied-water-for-stealing-hair-extensions-2-html

This is sad and should not be encouraged. But to the real issue, this will continue because Nigerians have lost faith in the Police force. You can imagine what will happen if the woman in handed over to the police. We caught a thief in my community, handed him over to the police and guess what, we started paying the IPO to investigate. When they wanted to go check his house, we paid for fuel. When he wanted to charge him to court, they told us to pay again. Then, we got tired and stop following up. The dude was eventually released. I am sure this is the case with most people. Reform the police and people will stop taking laws into their hands.
In addition, why is there always outrage when it is the woman on the receiving end? If it were to be a guy, the parade would have been good for him abi
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by ORIENTATION101: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
I'm finding it harder and harder to feel any sympathy for thieves when caught and put through jungle justice. They're evil and have no ounce of consideration for the people they steal from. Whatever they go through when caught, serves them right.
e be like say thief Don do this one strong thing

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by anigold(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2018
sureheaven:
The only I will advise Nigerians to treat like this is our political leaders who milked us dry and forced us into acts that’s not of our wish.

The same people treating the woman are the ones supporting Atiku, Tinubu, fayose, Wike, obj, saraki, dino and whole lots of them.
jungle justice is not good but we know that most of law enforcement agents are very corrupt. Outrage is just because the culprit is a woman,if it was a man everyone will support it. The hypocrisy on this gender equality bullshit is mind blowing.. I don't support stealing..
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by udemzyudex(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Third world country,the whites will continue to be ahead even the third world nations over there are more advanced than us.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
These are humans? I don't believe it sad
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Failed society. I have said more than enough about these terrible incidents. It appears we are hell bent in destroying ourselves.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by milemimi93(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2018
The first pic go make sense for meme
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by hollah123: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2018
czarina:
This is the height of humiliation! Haba na, for just synthetic hair of how much There are better ways to pass a message without this show of foolishness. And the funny thing is the thieves amongst them will still cast stones.

Check my profile jor
this kind of thing happens when the police have failed the people.in saner clime d woman will b handed over to the police n she will b charged to court of law but here in Nigeria police will collect this goods,purnish d owner of d goods for carelessness n free d thief
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Deltatoto: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Just like that?

Back up your claim abegi.....

Heerarnew.
ok don’t u no Buhari is responsible for all vices going on in the country today
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Deltatoto: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Midastorch:

You are more stupid, for infringing on her opinion...
im a native doctor mind d way u talk to me I can give u stroke right now
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
jahsharon:

Since you support stealing, you too should go and steal and I promise that you will get same treatment from lazy Nigerian youths like you.

When the white man calls an African like you a barbarian for reasoning like some from the stone age, you will get angry.

In this 21st century jetage that people are putting man on the moon and inventing smart phones, the African man is still stripping and beating up criminal suspects as if we are back in the dark ages. What a disgrace
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
what a society, while those stealing our wealth on a daily basis are celebrated
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Chukazu: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2018
And the real criminals are in Aso Rock and National assembly
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by wink2015(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Lagos Lawyer, Femi Falana come to the rescue!

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Midastorch(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Deltatoto post=68681491]im a native doctor mind d way u talk to me I can give u stroke right now [/quote

Lmaoooooooo....you are a madman...I am the grandson of Amadioha...I can dash you epilepsy for free
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Rosheal(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Greyworld:
" for if thy hand knoweth no hard work, thou shall slay not.
woe to the bress which thy hath suckled and the younglin thy hath bore.
for thy hath not harken to my words, tears hath rolleth down thy cheeks as thy hath lay in the pool of mud."
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
No mercy for thieves
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by greatman247(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
See that useless girl in ijab with her phone snapping or videoing I guess and still laughing. Na wa. This is just too much. And people steal billions and still seen as heroes and well respected in this ducking country.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
czarina:
This is the height of humiliation! Haba na, for just synthetic hair of how much There are better ways to pass a message without this show of foolishness. And the funny thing is the thieves amongst them will still cast stones.

Check my profile jor

A lot of people have been roasted alive, with tyres and petrol for taking from others covetously far, far less things of value than what this woman have stolen in this country Nigeria of over 100, 000, 000 people by the same masses who celebrate their corrupt leaders with all excitements. Leaders who ruined their parent's lives, their own lives, and will of unborn and countless generations to come because they REAL THEIVES are celebrated by masses who are themselves mostly THIEVES in various domain of making a living in this country. Its a culture of STEALING, institutionalized stealing as is seen in what is called education in Nigeria where stealing answers is a norm just making an example of the kind of nurturing of Minds in this country of masses who hold in high esteem their corrupt leaders in exchange for a ruined life.

This woman should count herself lucky that she wasnt burnt alive by an introduction of a superstition into the scenario calling her a WITCH or something else.
My point is, we all need to start changing our bad ways that culture of stealing. Stealing takes a lot of forms and we are very much involved in them except a few. Well this lady should count herself lucky, and learn from this humiliation what is called humility, to humble herself enough to chose to bend down and work for a life decent while another option even though not good is to feel humble enough to beg than to steal. Such humiliation is unjustifiable nor does it justify our celebration of our corrupt leaders even if a one time President of Nigeria once said "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION". I have checked your profile and I wish you success in what you are doing. Have great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Litmus: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2018
People dont look like Nigerians..
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:
" for if thy hand knoweth no hard work, thou shall slay not.
woe to the bress which thy hath suckled and the younglin thy hath bore.
for thy hath not harken to my words, tears hath rolleth down thy cheeks as thy hath lay in the pool of mud."
Weldone! Apostle cheesy grin
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Litmus: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
People dont look like Nigerians. The Post to which the link leads claims article was originally hylighted on Linda Ikja' s blog. Nigerian Bloggers should make efforts to find out the true origin of news stories, outcomes of events as well as later revisit actors to let readers know what eventually happend.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2018
They have paraded male thieves like these many times without all these useless noise.

It's simple. If you don't want to to be disgraced, don't steal
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Adanne9110(f): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2018
this absolutely and outrightly wrong,,,there is the extent of REACTION that the ACTION would be forgotten,,,,,,
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Based:
Fools! They do jungle-justice to commoners, and hail the likes of Ojuku and co. What a shreded, and phoolish comunity. Quote me and see reply, delapidated backward people. Even the hausas has stop taking such laws into their hands. Spits! If the children see this now.
Sir,Hausas are worse !! Those that had stayed in the north can attest to my claim .
Very heartless set of people when they dare to catch another thief...yea another thief,because those carrying out these inhumane subjection are sophisticated thieves on all counts ....tooangry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by TheKingIsHere: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Nickymezor:
Yeah we do...nt in this aspect tho..
Oh, so now you people want selective gender equality? cheesy
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by TheKingIsHere: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

So is there gender equality??..Arent you all fighting tooth and nail against it?..abi na for stripping of female naked be una own 'gender equality'? undecided..mscheww

Gender equality should start from here first. When you ladies begin to accept the same treatment being dished out to males upon you females, then we will take you lot seriously.

You cant eat ur cake and have it
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Achufam24: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is nigeria everybody be criminal,wat do u expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo) / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.