Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (20488 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by MarieSucre(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
I hope @MarieSucre I'm not the only one reading what Rekado Banks wrote. No be me talk am ooo. shocked

Peradventure if Reekado Banks say there are no husband materials will you also tag me. Or do you only tag for opinions that suit yours?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by honayoplenty(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
By chance, if you happen to meet a lady who asks for money directly/frequently without any proper reason, leave her real fast, and save yourself because na this money issue go still cause separation...
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by sarahade(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Dollarship:
i no even have bank account cheesy ode
No need to brag

Mumu you no fit get
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by sarahade(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
rs172:

grin oni ro oshiii

shocked shocked.

You will be surprised.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by reinx(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2018
person wey dey ready to chop party rice no dey feaar dance grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by milemimi93(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
what do your girl friend as to offer werey

I Don't have and never will..

Y'all don't worth keeping.. Just bleep and move on

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by deliveryboy: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Money makes this little world go round, it also make panties drop faster that Gravity would.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
No lady is a gold digger but if u want ur bae to be beautiful and porch,presentable to your standard my bro take care of her.but if she does not deserve it pls leave her alone it not by force nopw.haba

Which porch. Na front porch or Na veranda you dry talk about
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2018
you register 8days ago and am here constituting nuisance with you.
am so sorry.
God help you to bleep and bleep and bleep and bleep and bleep.
thank you
milemimi93:

I Don't have and never will..

Y'all don't worth keeping.. Just bleep and move on
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by frankwyte: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this boy is so stupid. if he wanna date a girl am very sure he wont date a girl that is selling amala or pepper,he will be looking for Behind and porch girl upandown,wetin the girl use to be porch na paper abi na water fool at 20 something,go and ask EAZI why he is dating otedola daughter.NEXT.
This is how & when you identify them
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2018
i read ur story
what gift is appropriate for your girl friend of 5 years.
interesting.
ninetiethcrown7:

Which porch. Na front porch or Na veranda you dry talk about
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
im tired of been quoted today
dont start please...................
frankwyte:
This is how & when you identify them
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by deliveryboy: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
what do your girl friend as to offer werey
I have been reading responses to this thread. I can't help but notice that your reasoning is so awkward, best described as primitive, but I forgave you when I noticed your English grammar is worse. You are a problem to yourself and people around you. By the way what the heck is "Porch"? Leave nairaland and go back to school.

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
your name says it all.......deliveryboy
you are here to deliver your fellow nuisance,am busy,i dont think i have time to type any more.
and if my grammars are incorrect please do correct them.
gracia
deliveryboy:

I have been reading responses to this thread. I can't help but notice that your reasoning is so awkward, best described as primitive, but I forgave you when I noticed your English grammar is worse. You are a problem to yourself and people around you.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
fool.porch is just a slang.
deliveryboy:

I have been reading responses to this thread. I can't help but notice that your reasoning is so awkward, best described as primitive, but I forgave you when I noticed your English grammar is worse. You are a problem to yourself and people around you. By the way what the heck is "Porch"? Leave nairaland and go back to school.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by deliveryboy: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
your name says it all.......deliveryboy
you are here to deliver your fellow nuisance,am busy,i dont think i have time to type any more.
and if my grammars are incorrect please do correct them.
gracia
Correcting your grammar is an easy task, the problem is how does one correct an already warp, primitive thought process like yours, you are a lost hope. Did you say you are working? At a pool shop I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by frankwyte: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
im tired of been quoted today
dont start please...................
I want you to know you can be the best of you without going so low to guys
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
DAntivirus:
Idiot Reekado, all this small boys talking nonsense...

Although he said the truth sha, the way this girls beg and follow money these days, you will think the art of begibegi and bambiala is in their DNA.

Imagine a lady I barely started chatting with less than a week ago telling me her gas has finished and she's broke, I should send her money

No need. Just go to Gas Station & buy Gas and deliver to her house. Its Gas she needs right?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
I don't even know whether to agree with him or not. Maybe someone should come and tempt me by asking for my account number. I want to know if i will fall for the money cheesy

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Ok, do you use GTB? If yes. You can send me your account number then.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Dollarship(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

Mumu you no fit get
ok
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by LosVikingos: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
I don't even know whether to agree with him or not. Maybe someone should come and tempt me by asking for my account number. I want to know if i will fall for the money cheesy

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

If it is not in My, you're not falling for it grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by deliveryboy: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
fool.porch is just a slang.
See the difference my unlearned friend

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by LosVikingos: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

If it is not in M, you're not falling for it grin

To please you with money go hard gan o
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by erico2k2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
likewise money too.
if am so broke or needed some money to add to my business.
bro if i ask you as my boo is it gold digging?
NOt at all, but Gold mining grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Bluezy13(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
DAntivirus:

Please deconfuse me grin
You are confused already cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Beface(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Peradventure if Reekado Banks say there are no husband materials will you also tag me. Or do you only tag for opinions that suit yours?
No, I tagged you so you could learn from men's point of view. Some men are of with the opinion that most Nigeria ladies bring nothing to the table apart from S%x. Although I no believe shall.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by DAntivirus: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bluezy13:

You are confused already cheesy
Oya please na grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
jonath0012:

I have some bitcoin to sell, pm me

I sent you a PM. You can also reach me on WhatsApp.

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by MarieSucre(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
No, I tagged you so you could learn from men's point of view. Some men are of with the opinion that most Nigeria ladies bring nothing to the table apart from S%x. Although I no believe shall.

In all honesty, you might be right. There are still a lot of girls with this mindset. Their fathers and mothers and society at large promotes this thinking. Even men encourage it. Thankfully the situation is slowly changing.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
lipsrsealed

Mama do you like money? angry
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by lilkudos(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

This ugly idiot the follow bash girls

If not because of money, i swear reekado would born a virgin and die a virgin, no girl would have love to come close to such a monster looking being.

Bottom line. You still talking about the money.. shaaa..

That's his point
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
LosVikingos:

If it is not in M, you're not falling for it grin

To please you with money go hard gan o
M ke? Even 500 naira is a lot for me right now o.

Just try me and see. How do i forward my account? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Flavour / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.