Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (67399 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by jennifermahan(f): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2018
This is Mr Matin Obinka Maruche, he deals on Italian mens wares and also own the plaza where a bank and also @kaffydance studio somewhere in badore, Ajah. Martin is an uneducated big boy from Agulu Uzoigbo in Anambra state. He maybe an ideal husband material hahahhaha, tall dark and handsome he also owns assorted property in Lagos. and unfortunately is also my neighbor. He is so fond of beating up his wife at anytime it please him. I also heard crazy stories from his various house girls that u won’t believe, you will just wonder why!!?…

His wife is a drop dead gorgeous lady. Her hips will make most woman go green with envy. I remember the night he pushed her down the stairs. Well…. Tonight another episode..he was beating her on the streets. The child was begging him to stop and he hit the little girl with his belt..I stupidly went to intervene and he used belt to wipe me so hard..see the picture broken finger, torn leg, elbow, boobs sef not spared. This guy wicked ooo…hmmm my dear i no no who send me, I for jejele stay put in my house. Anyway for The wounds he gave me I present to you Mr Martin Obinka Maruche, a Child and wife beater…. Am wondering if I should go to police or just take care of my wound. Up till now i can still hear the wife scream for help. Guess by tomorrow she will use foundation and eyeglass to cover the wounds he is inflicting on her right now. Sometimes its better to be single or be a baby mama than end up with men that can destroy you . Mr Matin Maruche phone number +2348034017578 #notime #fordrama #foreversingle. #babymama mode activated.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2018
cool cool

SOME OF HER 18+ PICTURES WILL SHOCK YOU .. CHECK https://aprokogirl.com/12229/actress-cossy-ojiakor-18+/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by okosodo: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Yeye girl

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2018
And you begin to ask why is the woman staying put in such an abusive marriage? The answer is most likely the goodies the man offers her cause he's obviously a very rich guy.
BTW think cossy should report him to the relevant authorities before they have a murder case in the neighbourhood

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2018
cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Olalan:
And you begin to ask why is the woman staying put in such an abusive marriage? The answer is most likely the goodies the man offers her cause he's obviously a very rich guy.
BTW think cossy should report him to the relevant authorities before they have a murder case in the neighbourhood
all said and done and be that as it may ...there is no reason to hit a woman..

#sayNotodomesticvoilence.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by LifeDrama: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Something is missing cry Cossy should tell us the truth about this man and stop lying.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Where the boobs wound wink

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by revolt(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
all said and done and be that as it may ...there is no reason to hit a woman..

#sayNotodomesticvoilence.
why would she leave...you guys are funny. You think the woman is stupid? When cossy is her neighbour. Within a week cossy go just transmit go the man bed, dey post selfie of the dude manhandling the boooby...looooll.. She think say we no know.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Who is cossy?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2018
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Physical assault is never a good option for a wise man to adopt against his house hold.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
O bae wini
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Thank God say your front airbags cover you, otherwise...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Thank God say your front airbags cover you, otherwise...

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not everyone is airbag freak..
Some actually don give a fukkk...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense report. May be she was using booobs to impress the man and the man dey look left. Why must she rant to the public when Lagos State government has lots of toll free to report domestic violences these days. Infact they just set up units and panels to fortify the office recently and it is one of course that they are creating awareness for. As a so called celebrity she claims, why can't her do the needful? You can report anonymously and they will sweep in to actions.
She should just shut up and make calls instead of releasing the man's number online which is very stupid of her. Something is more to it. The man can sue her for defamation and the woman at the center of the drama will still support her man. Big boobs, small brain.
Mynd44 come and see your sugar mummy o.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by EvilChild: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Very good. If you see the way these girls run their mouth and even talk anyhow to people online you'd think they are all related to Anthony Joshua.

Girls are weak, never engage in a dumb argument with them. Just one back hand slap and a punch in their chest it's all over.

Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Wasky101: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Toh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Aunty cossy, how did u get his number

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by JokerBeninCity: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2018
hmm

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy Cossy the funny reporter

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by timsbee(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Serves her right
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2018
When I saw "beaten", I thought it was her pvssy. Well, she was beaten. undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2018
Beaten like a hag she is ... My people say "you are addressed as you dress" ... this hag sef wen no dey wear cloth at all, no need addressing her at all, na just constant beating like a naked dog wey she be.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2018
What should we do with his number

You'll be surprised the woman would even side with her husband against anyone who tries to fight for her.
When she's tired she'll leave, but I doubt she'll ever get tired... Her husband is rich na!

Ehen! I almost forgot sef... I hate big boobs. Asss over boobssmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2018
AND DEN NO GET REFEREE TO SEPARATE THEM
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Lucky mofo..... Rough sex gone wrong tongue tongue you come here dey form beating....

After playing slave and master... cheesy iya forget that one we know as e dey go grin grin Shey o Mo age MI ni angry we no be pikin o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by myners007: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Hope her bobby was not burst

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by timsbee(f): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Serves her right........
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2018
As long as u have money most women no mind domestc violence

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Constie(f): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.