Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" (20970 Views)

I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by skales67(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
"The election took place in 1993 and by then Buhari was not the Head of State. Later, he was in Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF)?
Is it when he was in PTF that he would have campaigned for the release of Abiola in detention? Why will he do it? Abacha was the person in a position to do it."

Can you imagine? Imagine if the reversal is the case between Buhari & Abiola? Will Momoh would have still say this shit?

Buhari is simply inexcusable from all the atrocities that befell Abiola under his highly venerated evil despotic dictator brother

And yet our ewedu eating brothers are giving him accolades for the GCFR award to MKO. Watch how they will rush here to abuse me

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Paperwhite(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Joe Igbokwe will ignore this publication but if na South East now where he claimed he originated from, him go carry the matter for head like gala

I pity him, allowing politicians to use him anyhow undecided
Joe Igbokwe is a lost case dearie.No hope to redeem him from his chronic self-inflicted sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by skales67(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Hoesu Jewdas, he is reffering to Afenifere, who are mere PDP stooges and 'Across the Niger Handshake' puppets along with your own leaders.

True Yoruba leaders are politically savvy and smart.

Kiss that and wail.

Smart morons who sold MKO to Abacha for Ghana must go bags.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Elitecee(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Oblang:

Apologize for what? We all know those PDP asslicker leaders he was referring to. They are truly a disgrace..

You see the direction you taking this to, it is very hard to progress in life without accepting your flaws.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Jax1: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Oblang:

Bury ur own in those leaders ass for all I care...u think everyone care abt all this tribal sentiments u throw around?

Would you have responded this way if that comment was made by igbo man? This is why I said u got no shame..

Now swerve.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by toye440: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Ganiyat72:
That is to say all Yoruba leaders are useless including him? while the followers are gullible according to Adeyinka ground son....we Yoruba tribe don suffer for this life
Tony momor is an Edo man from auchi. he's not Yoruba and never would be.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2018
NOT ONLY YORUBA LEADERS, YOU YOURSELF MR MOMOH YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN RACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Oblang(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Jax1:

Would you have responded this way if that comment was made by igbo man? This is why I said u got no shame..

Now swerve.

Who cares if hes igbo or hausa as long he is saying things the way they are.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Are they going to ask for apology from Momoh like they did Nnana Ochereome?
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Charly68: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Over to the Elders in quote ..they fight for themselves and so Tony Momoh qualified them with this repugnant adjective ...
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Jax1: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Oblang:

Who cares if hes igbo or hausa as long he is saying things the way they are.

So, saying things the way they are simply means yoruba leaders are a disgrace?

Did u know Tinubu is a leader in yoruba land? Is he a disgrace as opined by momoh?
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
"To restructure Nigeria is still possible. But it will be difficult to restructure the country when we have all these diverse problems facing us.

You structure when you have peace. I believe it is because of the problems we have that we have not restructured the country. But I can assure you that Nigeria will be structured."

Stop giving excuses.APC seriously campaigned on restructuring.So go ahead & do it.The earlier the better.Foot dragging is only by postponing the evil days in this modern Nigeria.
Liar. APC never campaigned on restructuring. And if you insist, produce your proof.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by eguarojeona: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Like Abacha had anything right to dictate anything to anyone then.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Simbrixton(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ganiyat72:
That is to say all Yoruba leaders are useless including him? while the followers are gullible according to Adeyinka ground son....we Yoruba tribe don suffer for this life
yinka has stopped calling yoruba youths gullible but we need to support yinka grandson he is the face of oduduwa Republic
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Simbrixton(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
toye440:

Tony momor is an Edo man from auchi. he's not Yoruba and never would be.
Igbos hate speech on yorubas have done a lot of damage on some edo people
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Simbrixton(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
benben1000:
The way people are insulting Yoruba these days, should send a strong message to them how other tribes perceive and think of them. I have told them, if you go out in the streets and ask other tribes amongst Igbo, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, who is the problem of this country? I assure you, 80% of them will say yoruba. Hausa-Fulani and Igbos take stand on issues no matter how difficult or existential of a threat the issue is and die by it. But not Yorubas. Yoruba inability to take a stand on an issue firmly and stick to it like a man without changing mind every second or doing lip service, is the problem we have in this country. Even with dating, most women will tell you that Yoruba men are not straight forward in relationships. Go on youtube and see what other Africa women are saying about them. This thing is in their DNA and blood!
you sound like ur father Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Ziggylady(f): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chai!!..Sophisticated Morons!!!!!
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Manofvalor1: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
this big headed lunatic etsako moslem fool

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by osazeeblue01: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Momoh is a pathetic Yoruba ar.s licker from edo. By the way, majority of Edo people proudly accept the tag of "Yoruba"

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Johnnwokolo: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OUT OF PLACE. THAT WAS HIS OPINION WHEN THE YORUBAS JETTISONED THE YORUBA AGENDA AT THE CONFERENCE. HE AGREED THAT IT IS THE PERFECT STRATEGY FOR GROWTH IN NIGERIA.

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE REGIONALIZATION AGENDA OF THE YORUBAS IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL THE AGITATIONS BY OTHER ZONES.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Ngozi123(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why am I not seeing insults being thrown at Momoh's tribe here, as was the case with Nnanna?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by KingSango(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/june-12-why-i-labeled-yoruba-leaders-as-disgrace-tony-momoh/

Foot dragging or constant slow work?

There is no cultural revival for Yorubas without an alphabet. There is no Alphabet for the Yoruba language known. Without that its hard to create the art and craft that will inspire the youth's imagination.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by Fatherofdragons: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ngozi123:
Why am I not seeing insults being thrown at Momoh's tribe here, as was the case with Nnanna?

1) it's either they were disappointed that momoh is not from the tribe they were born to hate

OR

2) they are sad and hurt that everyone is seeing their moronicness.
Re: Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" by MONITZ: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Eya,yorubas have suffered too much insult from left right and center from people who dare not be raise same mouth to insult northern leaders lest all hell will be let loose which will be followed by a rebuttal and public apology explaining in details y northern elders re the wisest people in the whole world,Bt so far na Yoruba them be everyone doormat na,what a pity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately / Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.