Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr (406 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Head Coach Of Nigeria's Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has insisted he is not under pressure after of a crucial Group D match against Iceland.

It will be Nigeria's second game at the World Cup After a 2-0 defeat to Croatia in their opening match.

Rohr, Speaking at a media briefing on Wednesday, declared he won't allow himself to be pressured.

“The pressure I feel now is the same as I have always felt. It is the usual pressure to win and do well for Nigeria.

“There is no need to add to this pressure. More pressure on the team will not translate to better results,” the German said.

The German Tactician then admitted that the match against Iceland will be very tough, but is confident his side will get a result.

“It (the match against Iceland) will be a tough game. We have to be at our best and be more professional with our defending, especially set pieces. We have to be fully focused and not lose concentration all through the game. I believe with hardwork we can get a good result,” he concluded.

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/06/nigeria-vs-iceland-i-am-not-under.html

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by akinzgist(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria Vs Iceland. Predict Who Will Win And Get FREE 1GB Data by akinzgist (m): 4:30am
Our own ‘Super Eagles’ will face Iceland on Friday at 4pm after a disappointing start to their 2018 world cup campaign.
The match was so annoying that I was hoping the generator at the viewing centre would just go off
Well, I’m hoping to see a better Nigerian side against the ‘Vikings’ of ICELAND — May they not go all ‘Viking’ on us .
So here’s how this works:
Click this link to predict.....
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/21/world-cup-2018-nigeria-vs-iceland-predict-who-will-win-and-get-free-1gb-data-on-any-network/
Make your predictions after clicking to the site and go to comment section below
Your predictions should contain an ACCURATE score line
Drop your MOBILE NUMBER with your predictions so as to claim your prize if you’re among the lucky winners
The first three people to predict correctly will get free 1GB data on any network.
Check out the example below!
Nigeria 1- 0 Iceland
081(phone number)
click to win.......
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/21/world-cup-2018-nigeria-vs-iceland-predict-who-will-win-and-get-free-1gb-data-on-any-network/
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by bewla(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2018
yea until
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerians are under pressure that you are not under pressure!!

Similar statement he made when the super chickens were flopping anyhow in their friendlies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by Flexherbal(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Win that match for us, we can't wait anymore.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland: I Am Not Under Pressure - Coach, Gernot Rohr by Rickjordan(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
stop talking coach just do the need full just like lalasticlala ...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Football Clubs Play Against Irregular Migration / Argentina's Nestor Pitana To Referee World Cup Final / FIFA Has Shortlisted The Goal Scored By Ahmed Musa For Goal Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.