Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years (724 Views)

Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team / Mourinho: I Won Three Trophies At Man United Yet That Was Seen As A Disaster / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years by Pavarotti: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years

Captain of the Super Eagles John Mikel Obi has addressed a statement made by his former coach Jose Mourinho on his best position on the field

Mikel was speaking at the Super Eagles live match conference on Wednesday ahead of their 2nd World Cup game against Iceland on Friday . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/mikel-replies-mourinho-played-10-super-eagles-2-years/
Re: Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Playing there doesn't make you one. If not for our mumu coaches. You'd have been a great 10 but Mou changed your destiny and you think he doesn't know what he's saying.
Re: Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years by Bluezy13(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Playing there doesn't make you one. If not for our mumu coaches. You'd have been a great 10 but Mou changed your destiny and you think he doesn't know what he's saying.

The link reveals that Mourinho had said Nigeria got it wrong playing Mikel as a 10 and lost an excellent 6 for a bad 10

You've made no sense at all. Did you even open the link to read before you commented??

Why am I asking when lazy yoots have dominated NL.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years by nzeobi(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
mikel is not a speed player and is also is not good in shooting. I still think he's best position is in front of the defence where he can tackle and determine the tempo of the game.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Replies Mourinho : I Played 10 For Super Eagles For 2 Years by Exwizard: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2018
That you played 10 for Nigeria for 2yrs makes Nigeria a shitty hole, in some sane country u never qualify for 10, but you had be the best blocking 4

(1) (Reply)

Argentina V Nigeria: Drogba Warns Super Eagles / A France Player Deserves The Golden Ball, And It’s Not Pogba Or Mbappé / Real Madrid Selling Cristiano Ronaldo Was One Of The Worst Decisions In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.