Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo (19427 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
A 20-year-old who patrols Maiduguri, Borno state along with other security operatives to fight Boko Haram terrorists - has revealed he started hunting from the age of five. The hunter shared his story with Bits of Borno. Read below;

‘I am 20years old and have been a hunter for 15years. Since age 5, I’ve followed my father everywhere he went as a hunter. Now that I am old enough I venture out on my own with other hunters and we patrol day and night in neighboring towns around Maiduguri. Unfortunately our own village is too dangerous to infiltrate. During patrols we climb trees to sit and wait for the insurgents.

Most times we see them passing with herds of cattle they have stolen from villagers.

Yesterday it was 30 cows but in the past it’s been almost 500-1000 cows they steal from poor people in rural communities. If they’ve AK47s it is easy for them to steal whatever they want. I don’t have any fear really. This is all I’ve done my whole life; because this, protecting people for Allah’s sake. I have put my trust in God. I pray for good outcomes’

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-hunter-who-started-at-the-age-of-5-reveals-how-he-fights-boko-haram-photo.html

6 Likes

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by seunak2016: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2018
good

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by PHILipu1(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2018
F
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by DAntivirus: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria's very own Black Panther grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
good 4 buhari
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by 190theclown: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
HE LOOKS LIKE A BOKO HARAM FIGHTER HIMSELF

MAKE THEM HOLD AM angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Constie(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Wow... Accolades smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by davillian(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
They should give these hunters ak 47 and they will tear bh into shreds.

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
k
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by dierich: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
kill dem all
he's busy fighting for his people, while some politicians are busy eating there right.
click LIKE for this young man

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by MrLouisVanGaal1: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
The real patriots

3 Likes

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by kingzjay(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
These are the kind of people that should be employed to lead the soldiers in the terrain inside sambisa forest.

I'm sure they know better.

4 Likes

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by nuelyoyo(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Hunter please hunt those mofos down

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Donald3d(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by freemanbubble: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by sirzent(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

MAKE THEM HOLD AM angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2018
That NySc jacket looks good on the Nigg...

wait sef...look at his bandolier....Damn!

Why NPF never ask this guy to come submit him weapons? angry

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Patrinus: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Dude looks like a killer! I pity the boko haram he comes across with that his buck shot bullets!

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Elukapendragon(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
If he was a southerner eh, na prison him for dey give give this tori undecided
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Jaykolo10(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Could have stayed anonymous instead of revealing ya face and even hideouts you are showcasing... all for media stunt and publicity.... aboki fe ni fame

cry

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

MAKE THEM HOLD AM angry

Say what now Instead of encouraging him, u sit in front of ya phone to type gibberish Bros u need a brain replacement surgery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by caye(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Most times we see them passing with herds of cattle they have stolen from villagers.
Yesterday it was 30 cows but in the past it’s been almost 500-1000 cows

This definitely is a good confirmation for people who have been saying that the Miyetti Allah militias in Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa and Kogi are actually Boko Haram members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by 190theclown: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Say what now Instead of encouraging him, u sit in front of ya phone to type gibberish Bros u need a brain replacement surgery

well i aint using a phone?

is there something else you got to say?
undecided
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by chrisxxx(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari is abou5t to recruit repented Boka Haram members into police and army. My question is what happens to these ones helping the forces to fight Boko Haram before they started to repent? Will they also be allowed to join and serve in the same force with the repented Boko Haram? Nigeria na joke.

1 Like

Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by Maskus(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
is he a youth corp member?
Re: Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo by onlyonechid84(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
davillian:
They should give these hunters ak 47 and they will tear bh into shreds.
If they try that a new militia group might be formed

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates / Hadiza Bello Masari: Don't Vote Drug Addicted Politicians - Masari's Wife / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.