Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

"My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos (27188 Views)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / The Cans Of The Brand "La Comadre" That Served As A Transport To Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by BloggersNG: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Popular Kenyan comedian, Eric Omondi has sent a strong advised younger ones following the death of his brother, Joseph Omondi who kicked the bucket just few hours after they rescued him from Powerful Drug Addiction years after her delved into it..

According to Eric His Brother had been addicted to the substance since from High School, and it got out of control, even though he was registered in a rehab, But they finally found him and just few hours after given up on the drug he died...

He shared the photos and wrote:
“This is not the last image I would have wanted to post of my brother… But this is definitely the image I want every young person in this Country to see!!! Joseph Onyango Omondi passed on this morning around 3am, barely 12 hours after I found him in Downton River Road. He was addicted to Cocaine and other substances and was in and out of Rehab for the past 19 years. May God himself take charge,’’ Eric wrote on his social media page yesterday.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-shares-shocking-photos-of-his.html

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Only hard drugs like cocaine , heroine, meth render you such a junkie like this
Non hard drugs like marijuana makes you look fresher , younger an less of a junkie.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Ndukings92(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2018
junky. highness de pay before?

2 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Redoil: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Apc foot soldier and their media crew be warn and be careful for being always high on buhar poo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Lobatan! This guy looks like one SARs guy named “Iku”
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Constie(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
grin
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by solochris(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Is he from Daura? just asking
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by akinyemi0103(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
you sure say dis guy no get Hiv sha

3 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by AntiWailer: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Say no to Drug abuse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Freshbaba95(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
say no to drugs.
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Drugs go be like

I was relaxing he find me come

16 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by panmunium(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Say NO to drugs..
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by freemanbubble: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by wellmax(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Redoil:
Apc foot soldier and their media crew be warn and be careful for being always high on buhar poo
Go and get a life outside NL

9 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by wellmax(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Drug addiction is a terrible menace

2 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Ytea(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Don't start what you cannot finish. I wonder who'd want to end like this, looking like a weakling bag of bone. Say no to drugs. It's not the drugs, it's You.

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by blesskewe(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Money way i go take do beta tin chio
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by boolet: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Non hard drugs like marijuana makes you look fresher , younger an less of a junkie.
Forget that thing. Anyone who smokes igbo without ceasing will look worse.

26 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by kerry57: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Drug is destructive, run from it or get destroyed
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Assassin101: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
what da fvck!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by johnkey: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
word! preach on preacher!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Mznaett: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
I was reading it quietly till he started writing in tongues like Tonto towards the end of the write up.

Say No To Drugs and Say Yes To ''Vegggies'

4 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Dasgoro: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

You obviously don't understand the word, addiction

9 Likes

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by jahbiz: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
wellmax:
Drug addiction is a terrible menace, I pray God help him find a permanent solution
God help who? I guess u didn't read the post?

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Riversides2003(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
From his look, his time is almost up. God will have mercy on him.
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by yemmight(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Even the guy look like someone living with drugs.
Re: "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos by Brushless: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
wellmax:
Drug addiction is a terrible menace, I pray God help him find a permanent solution
Read.....his permanent solution came 3 am dis morning. To be a junkie is easy, permanent solution is eternity.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.