Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car (27395 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
19-yr-old IMSU rapper signs international label deal with house and car, becomes IMO state biggest act

A History student of Imo state university, Tochukwu Gbazie known by the stage Mononym ‘Mo’Brek’ on Friday the 8th of June became the biggest act ever to come out from Imo state.

While Hip TV, Tooxclusive, SoundCity, OtownloadedTV and DatJobblessboiTV watched, the 19-year-old rapper, songwriter and model signed an International record label deal that will change his life forever with Dubai based Nigerian owned label ‘Fillian Records’ .

He reportedly got a house and a 2017 Mercedez Benz E350! Congrats to him! Here are some photos from the signing.

https://otownloaded.co/mobrek-signed-international-label-fillian-records-becomes-imo-state-biggest-artiste/

4 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Congrats to him! More Photos Are below;

cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3, Mynd44

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by mumureloaded(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
congrat
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2018
He was assigned, a DJ, DJ Square, a Blogger and Pr, Drift King, a manager, GEE_JVO and a PA., Fave_Val

https://otownloaded.co/mobrek-signed-international-label-fillian-records-becomes-imo-state-biggest-artiste/

4 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Congrats to him!!

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Rosay15(f): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Congrat to him.. He too don use football age..lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Constie(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Wow! Accolades to him... grin

Big congrats
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by SirLakes: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Correct

Bet whos gonna sign me ehn

I've got some dope crack lines thats gonna send Lamar off the radar if I shoot him with my diss track.

My lyrics is magical....All I need is a platform yo'know....... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
God bless you.
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Julia345(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
His lips.... tongue
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by TheKingIsHere: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
Congrat to him.. He too don use football age..lol

twu00:
This one is football age oo!! or is it poverty that makes him look old like that
How do you know it is football age? Abi your eyes na MRI scanner?

You people should start applying sense to ur posts. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by 1x2x3: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
He will rush and sign a contract without reading properly to know the terms and clauses.

7 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by killuminati(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Flashy life. fast cars and top model hoes cry
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by jey4all(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
twu00:
This one is football age oo!! or is it poverty that makes him look old like that
is it your age. Instead of you to celebrate good thing na fault you dey find. World people

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by mikeadenugason: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
mtchhheeewww

local rapper oshi
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by freemanbubble: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Learnstuffs: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Lies... If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by LifeDrama: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Why is he wearing fake clothes and fake head set? I hate entertainment industry full of lies. In 3 years time he will tell the world that the label gave him nothing. Even fake wrist watch

18 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by iamnavy1: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
goodz
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Congrats GOD Has changed Your Story _ One Day inn Go Be we turn
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Egein(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Food for SARS

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by flexyrule(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol. These ones are just looking for a way to disguise their ill gotten wealth.
As far as I am concerned, everything about this record label signing is staged. I can bet my testes that this thread was paid to be on frontpage!
From the empty plane they hired to take the photos, the fake banner they placed on the wall of that apartment that has multiple sockets for charging phones, the fake 2 sheet of paper the printed form one busi ess center for the guy to pose with.... The signs are just too obvious.
Dubai record label ko! Dubai record label ni.
EFCC abeg tab this one.

24 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Blackfire(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Contract of bondage
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by SirLakes: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
LifeDrama:
Why is he wearing fake clothes and fake head set? I hate entertainment industry full of lies. In 3 years time he will tell the world that the label gave him nothing. Even fake wrist watch

Bro, hate kiii you there

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2018
This one will soon become another Kiss Daniel, changing names and jumping from court to court.

To sign deal dey sweet, until you can't deliver on agreed terms

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mocheddah In Long Braids For Valentine's Day (Photo) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Grantel Bail By Court Of Appeal / Nina Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.