Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Fg Should Ban Foreign Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fg Should Ban Foreign Exams (483 Views)

Where Can I Get Past Questions And Answers To These Foreign Exams? / SAT,TOEFL,GMAT And Foreign Exams Advice And and Certification programs. / "FG Should Give Special Funding To Private Universities"-Alaafin Of Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg Should Ban Foreign Exams by Jokerman(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2018
I think this is a great step to curtailing the exodus of our best brains to the white land...

Imagine doctors with the best brains ( especially those that votedfor Buhari, because of religion and tribe) going out of the country, how will the country fair with quack doctors??

Engineers even suffer much worse,but you don't see us nagging like doctors, Engineers are even more important to a society than doctors (my own perspective)......

So I'm encouraging the FG to place a ban of foreign exams, so that we dont lose our best minds and brains...

I know Nigeria never sees beyond the now, but if we lose these people, what about 20 to 30 years from now??

We all destroyed Nigeria, and we must build it together... Let's start by voting the right persons into power let's do away with tribalism and religion...

Remember those countries started from somewhere, and they worked and got to where they are today and now we wanna enter to reap the harvest of their many labours....

So Doctors, please, don't all run away, let's try to build this country. Forget all these cursed thieves who think it can never be better...

Remember Engineers suffer more in this country than any other profession, and without us, this country would have been grounded...

FG, over to you.....
Re: Fg Should Ban Foreign Exams by magoo10(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Joke of the century ,the same foreign exams which the founding fathers benefited from and gave the little light which black africa is witnessing today you want to ban.

Nigeria has to do away with leaders who have no requisite knowledge of taking the nation to an amiable height of technological advancement and creating the needed environment where these professionals must thrive.

The foundation holding Nigeria is presently weak and faulty ,the ancestors who at a time contributed in causing the damage are the ones in power today causing more problems with their nepostic way of life.

1 Like

Re: Fg Should Ban Foreign Exams by overall90: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Which kind backward reasoning is this.
instead of you to advise the government to tackle the issues that are making them leave,you are yarning nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Admission 2018/2019 List Released / Application Of The Internet And Robotics In Health Management. / Advertising An Effective Promotional Tool For Marketing New Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.